d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > International > Korean > When Are Tiny Lettuce And Pigs And Cows Coming Out > In South Korea
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,567.00
Dec 5 2014 04:08pm
While I was smoking a cigarette at the PC bang playing Starcraft while beating my wife with a soju bottle, I came up with a brilliant business idea. Due to the tremendous number of fake kimchi bitches in Korea who can't even chew, let along open their mouths, due to advanced SNSD surgery (I'm talking about Jessica-level operations), there is an incredible market, untapped, for tiny lettuce, pigs, and cows. Beanpaste sluts need to eat bulgogi and samsungyeopsal too, but the stuff the ajumma has are for humans so it's too big for AoA etc. (TAT)

Which is why I'm asking all of my namja chingus to sponsor my brand new company specialized in bringing tiny, bite-sized lettuce, pork, and beef to plastic bitches Korea-wide, in addition to teeny straws for soju and beer, ultra-thin cigarettes, and neomu-meenee toothbrush for ssamjang whores to keep their tiny mouths clean, which, interestingly, are a perfect fit for Korean diques.

TY
Gold: 25,885.01
Dec 5 2014 07:14pm
you are too slow..they already have all those things you mentioned in Korea...you serious? you dink you jenius or something?
Gold: 1,990.00
Dec 5 2014 09:09pm
WOW SWAGS!

Please take me to Korea too. I will be one of your mud swines to do your dirty work because I'm just a peewee phaggot gaws.
Gold: 1.01
Warn: 100%
Dec 6 2014 05:28am
Da fak iz deez
Go Back To Korean Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll