d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Gw1: Underworld With Heroes?
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,169.82
Dec 5 2014 03:10pm
Is there anyone who has managed to complete UW with 7 heroes, after the update that added Dhuum? I'd like to try it, but I also don't really feel like wasting my time, only to get killed by Dhuum at the end. ^_^
Gold: 0.37
Dec 5 2014 04:16pm
I didn't get too far when I tried, but I didn't expect to so I didn't really try too hard either. It was awhile back, but if I remember correctly I died during the four horsemen. Not sure how in the hell I was supposed to do that. Not sure if it's really doable, although I'm sure somebody out there has done it.
Gold: 212.00
Dec 5 2014 05:46pm
I have done it
But it was almost 3 years ago now and I have no idea what kind of skill patches have happened since

I'll try to dig up these builds
The group I used was excellent for solo 7 hero play, even in HM
Dec 5 2014 06:03pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Dec 6 2014 01:46am)
I have done it
But it was almost 3 years ago now and I have no idea what kind of skill patches have happened since

Nice!! Great to hear. :)
Did you need to use any consumables?
Gold: 0.37
Dec 5 2014 06:04pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Dec 5 2014 05:46pm)
I have done it

Was that before or after the Dhuum update? Can't remember how long that was lol.
Gold: 212.00
Dec 6 2014 02:53am
Quote (Viona @ Dec 5 2014 07:03pm)
Nice!! Great to hear. :)
Did you need to use any consumables?

Usually no but in some areas it's just helpful to have celerity, always

Also, I am having trouble remembering my password for the old GW1 wikis

But to give a rough summary, the group should look like this:

* Rit
* Rit
* Discord Nec
* Discord Nec
* Mes with fast cast build and spammable AoE rupts
* Mes with fast cast build and spammable AoE rupts
* Ele Nuker

Pack on every spirit possible with that hex that makes the target take more damage from every spirit shot "this damage bypasses defense rating and cannot be nerfed"
Also make sure the Rits use that heal that works when spirits are summoned, both of them

Nec/Mo Discord is pretty easy to setup, use different hexes on both of them and make one setup for heal, other for prot

Mes with AoE rupts are just exploitable as heroes, the computer AI is goddamn perfect at interrupting, take advantage of it, all the AoE interrupts, make sure they use Ether Feast for self sustain

Ele Nuker, fire of course ~ don't use the spells that they have time to run away from, use instantaneous spells like Rodgort's and that elite fire spell that is like Rodgort's, this way they stay packed together for fast killing

No monks because NPC monk AI is just useless in HM
Besides that, the above self sustain and additional party heals on all the above are enough
Make sure they all pack res sig

All you need to do is know how to call the right targets to take apart the enemy mobs
Make sure the Rits precast their spirits before each engagement, before you lure a mob
When you call target, the spirits and the discord will drop called targets immediately
The mesmers will keep rupting back to back AoE rupts that shut down the dangerous target and splash the rupts on to the other targets
The ele nuker is really just for the extra boom, sometimes it may be better to swap him out for a minion master with life transfer, depending on the area
You'll need to keep the 2 skill bars of the Rits open, so you can manually precast before battles but it's well worth doing

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Dec 6 2014 02:55am
Dec 6 2014 04:46am
Nice, thanks a lot!

Can you also tell me what your tactic against Dhuum was? :)
Gold: 13.95
Dec 6 2014 05:41am
just go on gw1 pvx wiki loads of builds
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll