d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > v1.30.0 Bug Reports
Prev1202122
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 70,568.31
Aug 11 2016 12:26pm
Quote (harmacintyre @ 25 Jul 2016 18:21)
yup, can also go fishing with no rod. Bug defeats the purpose of being able to abort an item, because it is always started so abort always loses the item

transmuting bug (click & hold, dot in box) is fixed :) :banana:

ty paul
Gold: 62.93
Aug 11 2016 12:46pm
Quote (sp_patl @ Jul 25 2016 10:36am)
Probably not known "bugfix"... ^^

Its a known bug for muters doing other skills aswell and has been discussed multiple times. After doing a mute (click & hold) you end up having a dot on the right side of your transmutebox. It has no effect aslong you keep muting.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/cadc232f6dd14ff0b712918cd5520224.png

at this point you are going to fail any glyph/cook/fish/suffuse almost instantly, the bar is dropping down like you klick on wrong places, in fact the bar drops itself. like in the following video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy3e1sKJ0Lo (ty Disn3y)

For the past Year i thought the only way to clean this bug / dot is by refreshing , but its just enough to join catacombs and go back out. ( i think thats new) I feel i had to tell you guys since i did not read that anywhere. Works in opera, not tested on other browsers . Enjoy skilling

did not notice the transmute, but i didnt suff much because the bar drops without me clicking anything, and i lose the item in 3 seconds

And i couldnt abort till i nearly lose the item everytime, but it works fine now for some reason...happened on firefox and chrome not to long ago..And also 2 years ago
Gold: 1,974.00
Aug 19 2016 01:15pm
I just got a double death playing on phone. Died 1 time and it wrote i died 2 times. Is it a common bug?

Also how can i go down a td while playing on phone on a td detector char. It says to press Z but wont do anything if i do in the chat .

/edit : other bugs i noticed seems to be already on the list of known issues. As for hard time adding stats , hard time selecting the ability during a fight. And exit door is very small.

On a positive note it is very nice playing on phone. On my way to my second solo MQ on phone :)

This post was edited by gerboise9215 on Aug 19 2016 01:21pm
Gold: 62.93
Aug 19 2016 02:21pm
Quote (gerboise9215 @ Aug 19 2016 02:15pm)
I just got a double death playing on phone. Died 1 time and it wrote i died 2 times. Is it a common bug?

Also how can i go down a td while playing on phone on a td detector char. It says to press Z but wont do anything if i do in the chat .

/edit : other bugs i noticed seems to be already on the list of known issues. As for hard time adding stats , hard time selecting the ability during a fight. And exit door is very small.

On a positive note it is very nice playing on phone. On my way to my second solo MQ on phone :)

it happened to me a couple of weeks ago....and i also died when i leveled first
Gold: 560,348.11
Aug 19 2016 03:49pm
how does someone open
Quote (gerboise9215 @ Aug 19 2016 02:15pm)

sabrina got over 800 points on a mobile phone aka shadowprincess mobile is great :) the only problem is we cant figure out how to open up the vault in catacombs :*( many cell phones dont have the straight up V option like a keyboard so idk does any1 know how to do it ?

also u ever think there will be a Do u really want to trash this item yes or no and maybe u can turn it on or off ? cuz mobile makes it rly easy to trash or use potions by accident
Gold: 1,974.00
Aug 19 2016 08:07pm
Quote (partyplanner @ Aug 19 2016 09:49pm)
how does someone open

sabrina got over 800 points on a mobile phone aka shadowprincess mobile is great :) the only problem is we cant figure out how to open up the vault in catacombs :*( many cell phones dont have the straight up V option like a keyboard so idk does any1 know how to do it ?

also u ever think there will be a Do u really want to trash this item yes or no and maybe u can turn it on or off ? cuz mobile makes it rly easy to trash or use potions by accident

True , i already trashed 2 items yet unfortunarly my mq staff lol. Some times you just want to unselect your item by clicking out of inventory but hit the big garbage lol.

Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1202122
Add Reply New Topic New Poll