d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > v1.30.0 Bug Reports
Prev123422Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 67.00
Dec 4 2014 02:56pm
Quote (njaguar @ Dec 4 2014 03:10pm)
Window ordering was really goofy. I forgot to go back over that and fix it. I have now done so, and it should behave as it used to, and one would intuitively expect. Refresh to get fixed version. Thanks :)

ty. is it intentional that you can not zoom on mobile? i have to use accessibility option to override zoom when having difficulties with stat points leaving cata or the vault sometimes damn "x" hard to hit on most windows when an object is behind it. ( also i think the text for should display ABOVE the drop box) most often i miss things because of it displaying in the drop boxs location ( ie> ep notification, level up, or messages.)
Gold: 81,680.73
Dec 4 2014 05:33pm
I agree the text needs to be moved away from the drop box. Can not see item stats clearly or events/msgs. Issue happens on all mobile browsers.

I also have an issue with not being able to scroll through my list of toons without it selecting one and moving forward to the play screen. Makes it difficult to pick my last few as they are off the screen and require scrolling down. I end up needing to tap n hold with one finger, drag down without releasing, pick the correct toon with another finger, then click play before I can release the first tap. Degree of difficulty is up there and it's a tad annoying to say the least.

Happens on mobile chrome, firefox and stock Android browser.
Samsung galaxy s4, android 4.4, all up to date

This post was edited by jlhromeo on Dec 4 2014 05:33pm
Gold: 37,367.29
Dec 4 2014 05:43pm
I would love if we could zoom in with mobiles/tablets, would be much more easier to add stats, close windows etc.
Overall best update ever

This post was edited by Pokela on Dec 4 2014 05:43pm
Gold: 52,443.89
Dec 4 2014 08:15pm
Fishing is auto reeling for me right now. It happens about 50% of the time I recast after fishing for a little bit. The auto reel stops as soon as I click one of the buttons.

I think cooking was doing the same thing too. I really don't want to make a video of it unless absolutely necessary.

Windows 7
Firefox 34.0

It actually hurts fishing and could mess someone up, so definitely not an exploit.
Edit - yeah its much harder since this started happening. I was fishing on a different computer with no issues, so I don't know if the bug just started or its my current set up doing it.

This post was edited by KakeWalk on Dec 4 2014 08:44pm
Gold: 661.16
Dec 4 2014 08:16pm
when I play on mobile (iPhone 5), once I click near the engage button, the word engage appears and won't disappear unless I leave catas, and re enter. small glitch, but annoying. also side by side comparing does the same thing.
Gold: 52,443.89
Dec 4 2014 09:27pm
Quote (KakeWalk @ Dec 4 2014 09:15pm)
Fishing is auto reeling for me right now. It happens about 50% of the time I recast after fishing for a little bit. The auto reel stops as soon as I click one of the buttons.

I think cooking was doing the same thing too. I really don't want to make a video of it unless absolutely necessary.

Windows 7
Firefox 34.0

It actually hurts fishing and could mess someone up, so definitely not an exploit.
Edit - yeah its much harder since this started happening. I was fishing on a different computer with no issues, so I don't know if the bug just started or its my current set up doing it.

As usual, using chrome solved the issue
Gold: 50.71
Dec 4 2014 11:25pm
suffusensing was getting me almost 10 points every pass earlier today
now its only giving me 5
also, when i switch from fishing or muting and go back to suffusensing the permanence drops right off so fast you cant do anything
if i log off then back on its fixed
using t1 essence and t1 fish, firefox
Gold: 67.00
Dec 4 2014 11:53pm
Quote (Hylian_Queen @ Dec 4 2014 09:16pm)
when I play on mobile (iPhone 5), once I click near the engage button, the word engage appears and won't disappear unless I leave catas, and re enter.  small glitch, but annoying.  also side by side comparing does the same thing.

Same on HTC one. Sometimes on pc
Gold: 1,650.70
Dec 5 2014 12:02am
Still experiencing the glyphing issue where it keeps flashing which button to push and rapidly proceeds to a fail. I tried to suffusence a glyph as well....same effect and wouldn't allow abort. Using Firefox browser. Muting worked well but that was the only one.

Update: I leveled up and returned to my character. Thought I would try another glyph. It was successful without incident. I immediately followed it up with a mute (also successful but irrelevant). I then swapped back to glyphing again and got the bang, bang, bang fail...no time to click whatever flashed that I was to click on.

This post was edited by fseelye on Dec 5 2014 12:29am
Gold: 43,949.87
Dec 5 2014 02:28am
Not sure if I would call this a bug, but I think maybe +Rooms mod on maps isn't working as it should. Not sure if it was like this before this recent update or something new that was introduced.

I was under the impression that "Rooms" were areas in a maze that were 2X2 or larger based on the patch notes of 1.23.1 ("Rooms" are now randomly generated within the catacombs (open spaces)).

Or is a "Room" just an area on the maze that can be accessed from 2 different locations?

Using this map

Mystical patched valley map
Use Item to Receive Effect

+2 Evil Presences
+1 Rooms
Quantity: 1

I don't see any open areas, but maybe the "Room" is the line that I drew?

Probably not something to put on the top of the list, just thought I'd let you know and ask for some clarification.

Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123422Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll