d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Hardcore Trading >
ISO
> Special Trade For Newbie Magician > Please Take A Look!
Closed New Trade New Price Check
Gold: 23.39
Nov 28 2014 04:23pm
Good evening first of all!
I'm getting the feeling that it starts to be very risky playing without decent gear and for that i want to purchase few magician items.
The main problem could be the lack of forum gold which i see you guys use for trades, but i am willing to offer other kind of services, maybe items too which can be gather through game itself.
Not sure if it's possible or allowed to trade item vs service or vs another item ( you name what need ) but i had to give a try since i start from scratch and i see it's very hard to advance hence you are close to death with every battle you engage.

I need few items for magician and that would be the main items - weapon, armor and charms.
Not sure what kind of items i should search for but i hope that someone could lead me well and let me know what type of gear i need.
Please post what you have for trade, only normal and mostly cheap items should get in here, and also don't forget to say what you need for me to do in return. I can catch fish from pond, cook it i think or maybe search for some low level items you need for different use. Or maybe i can pay back later buy giving back some higher level items if i am enough lucky to find.

If this kind of trade isn't allowed please accept my apologies and moderators should take act and close thread.
Thanks for understanding and for help in advance!
Nov 29 2014 12:31am
Bump
Gold: 50.71
Nov 29 2014 06:39am
No
Nov 29 2014 03:03pm
Quote (LabattBlue @ 29 Nov 2014 14:39)
No

Your post was very useful, thank you very much for such a positive reaction.
Sometimes it's better to measure your words before let them out on the internet wilderness because it is more clever not to open your mouth target then saying something stupid, and that was a general remark.
If have more to say near this subject please use private message feature. Thank you!
Gold: 0.00
Nov 29 2014 03:44pm
sent a lil fg to help you along.

spend it wisely
Gold: 134.69
Nov 29 2014 07:27pm
Quote (TravisWSN @ Nov 29 2014 04:44pm)
sent a lil fg to help you along.

spend it wisely

its such a multi or i would love to help, i will help with climbs, but i'm not giving him free anything until he shows he isn't a multi (and we both he is)
Nov 30 2014 12:22am
Quote (dude_927 @ 30 Nov 2014 03:27)
its such a multi or i would love to help, i will help with climbs, but i'm not giving him free anything until he shows he isn't a multi (and we both he is)

I never asked for free items nor forum gold, it's really that hard to get the meaning of this thread? This is a trade topic as you may see the place where it was posted. Have been moderator on few forums/sites and i believe you have no right to apply a mark so easilly.
I assume you were also a multi when you joined the forums, based on your previous presumption.
Will take care to get this thread closed to avoid being an easy target for trolls. Good day!

This post was edited by blue_smile on Nov 30 2014 12:44am
Gold: 134.69
Nov 30 2014 03:00am
Quote (blue_smile @ Nov 30 2014 01:22am)
I never asked for free items nor forum gold, it's really that hard to get the meaning of this thread? This is a trade topic as you may see the place where it was posted. Have been moderator on few forums/sites and i believe you have no right to apply a mark so easilly.
I assume you were also a multi when you joined the forums, based on your previous presumption.
Will take care to get this thread closed to avoid being an easy target for trolls. Good day!

as weird as this accusation is, it's correct, my original account is not retrievable.

as far as the multi claim, ok fine , you joined a diablo 2 site for a game nobody has ever heard of and were immediately proficient at it as well as other aspects of the site without posting anywhere but this exact thread (which most people couldn't even find on their first day), i was wrong

as far as asking for items, on this claim i was wrong to act as as if you had directly asked for items, you did strongly allude that you would like items given to you (or given cheaper), but you did not directly say this and i should not have acted as if you had, my bad

e: on a side note: still willing to help with climbs
ee: if it makes you feel any better i do feel bad about the first post, even though i am 99% sure you are a multi, pointing it out was less than helpful

This post was edited by dude_927 on Nov 30 2014 03:07am
Gold: 50.71
Nov 30 2014 06:33am
If you can make this account last another 2 weeks I'll be glad to help you
Go Back To LS Hardcore Trading Topic List
Closed New Trade New Price Check