d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Statism: The Most Dangerous Religion In The World > Yup
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 25.00
Oct 29 2014 04:35pm
Quote (CopBlock @ Oct 29 2014 05:29pm)
aparently i am since y'all come post here ahahahah

the butthurt around is reall!!

see this is what we call an example of "why you're not worth arguing with"
Gold: 0.00
Oct 29 2014 04:38pm
Quote (Mangix @ Oct 29 2014 06:35pm)
see this is what we call an example of "why you're not worth arguing with"

your first post, trying to discredit me, was begging for a stupid awnser, so i gave it to you. nexxxtttt
Oct 29 2014 04:42pm
Quote (CopBlock @ Oct 29 2014 05:38pm)
your first post, trying to discredit me, was begging for a stupid awnser, so i gave it to you. nexxxtttt

You discredited yourself enough already by subscribing to lunatic fantasies that people are good enough to control themselves in a completely state free society.
Oct 29 2014 04:47pm
Quote (Mangix @ Oct 29 2014 06:42pm)
You discredited yourself enough already by subscribing to lunatic fantasies that people are good enough to control themselves in a completely state free society.

Right! so lets use violence on non violent people because we just can!!! yaaay!!
lets create more legislations, more laws,more codes because LAND OF THE FREE!!

i do not think like you = im dumb, i get it!!!!! easy logic!!!!
i bet im about to see the classic '' if you dont like it go to somalia '' argument

Thanks for your visit tho :)
Gold: 152.00
Oct 29 2014 04:49pm
Quote (CopBlock @ Oct 29 2014 06:13pm)
that must be why so many weed smokers or any non violent so called criminals are still getting arrested daily, because we all do know and embrace that obviously

even thought its clearly wrong, and could be altered by humans, yet they dont

Maybe not everyone agrees with you on what's clearly wrong :thumbsup:
Oct 29 2014 04:51pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Oct 29 2014 06:49pm)
Maybe not everyone agrees with you on what's clearly wrong  :thumbsup:

that is true!! i agree with you
for me, as long as i do not harm anyone, i dont think it is wrong.
On the other hand, i could get caged or being violently taken down if i resist my arrest, only for smoking weed, or arguing for a seat belt violation.

No victim, no crime.

This post was edited by CopBlock on Oct 29 2014 04:55pm
Oct 29 2014 04:55pm
Quote (CopBlock @ Oct 29 2014 05:47pm)
Right! so lets use violence on non violent people because we just can!!! yaaay!!
lets create more legislations, more laws,more codes because LAND OF THE FREE!!

i do not think like you = im dumb, i get it!!!!! easy logic!!!!
i bet im about to see the classic '' if you dont like it go to somalia '' argument

Thanks for your visit tho :)

No.
You're dumb because you're incapable of creating a coherent argument.
You're dumb because you're basing the trustworthiness of complete anarchy off of anecdotal self evidence that is founded in a society where such laws and morals already existed before you came into the picture.
You're dumb because you're 30 years old with a family, yet cannot comprehend how that family would likely be dead or never existed in the first place in a society lacking in some level of state.
You're dumb because you think that humans can be trusted, yet your entire reason for hating the state is that humans are in control of it.
You're dumb because your hatred of overreaching government is justification for no government at all, rather than a well balanced state that actually serves and maintains its initial purposes.

I'm a registered Libertarian, for the record.

And no a youtube video by someone else is not a coherent argument.

This post was edited by Mangix on Oct 29 2014 04:59pm
Oct 29 2014 05:00pm
Quote (Mangix @ Oct 29 2014 06:55pm)
No.
You're dumb because you're incapable of creating a coherent argument.
You're dumb because you're basing the trustworthiness of complete anarchy off of anecdotal self evidence that is founded in a society where such laws and morals already existed before you came into the picture.
You're dumb because you're 30 years old with a family, yet cannot comprehend how that family would likely be dead or never existed in the first place in a society lacking in some level of state.
You're dumb because you that humans can be trusted, yet your entire reason for hating the state is that humans are in control of it.
You're dumb because your hatred of overreaching government is justification for no government at all, rather than a well balanced state that actually serves and maintains its initial purposes.

I'm a registered Libertarian, for the record.

i am not sure where you saw that i was a total anarchist, neither do i see where you saw that i do trust every humans...I also do not understand why zapatists and indigenous for the fews that remains still lives w/o some level of state but HEY, NICE TRY!
but ya...another great argument from you.... :blink:
Oct 29 2014 05:02pm
Quote (CopBlock @ Oct 29 2014 06:00pm)
i am not sure where you saw that i was a total anarchist, neither do i see where you saw that i do trust every humans...I also do not understand why zapatists and indigenous for the fews that remains still lives w/o some level of state but HEY, NICE TRY!
but ya...another great argument from you....  :blink:

Remember that bit about coherent argument?

If the video you post, and that is all you posted, does not fully represent your point of view, perhaps you should make clear where you stand on certain facets of the subject matter.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=30807577&f=119
News Stories that are straight copy/paste without commentary/points of discussion
Oct 29 2014 05:11pm
Quote (Mangix @ Oct 29 2014 07:02pm)
Remember that bit about coherent argument?

If the video you post, and that is all you posted, does not fully represent your point of view, perhaps you should make clear where you stand on certain facets of the subject matter.

in fact i posted a title, a link, and the WORDS debate

you, on the other hand, have atacked me personally in almost every single post you made in here. Why are you even there? you are not debating the subject, you are debating ME
Trying to discriminate me because i quote '' im dumb '' Yet another discrimination.

so explain to me please, why natives lived great until the all needy govt came and kill almost all of them
they had some kind of hierarchy we can agree on that, but nowhere near the thousands of books of laws that nobody can learn all of it.
tell me how still now, indigenous communitys live in south america, w/o the help of the govt, because like you said, i wouldnt exist if it wasnt about the state. so please explain to me how THOSES people do it because apparently IT IS possible to live in community without any form of master/civil concept

This post was edited by CopBlock on Oct 29 2014 05:12pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll