d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Suggestions
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50,062.31
Oct 25 2014 05:23pm
1. Make the X bigger for Marketplace, or at least add a hotkey to open/close it.

2. Do the same for Shrine.

3. Get rid of that one-shot-fail that happens every now and then from a failed ?!?!?! in Glyphing. That is not necessary.

4. Make all of the mobs' click area a box - simple and easy to click. Right now, it's difficult to click on them. You have to be precise. That is a pain.

5. Make the pass/fail messages exclusive to each core only.

6. What is the point in having the fish escape from the hook in Fishing? It only serves to frustrate the player more. It adds nothing to the game. Get rid of it.

This post was edited by pwb3 on Oct 25 2014 05:28pm
Gold: 7,863.56
Oct 25 2014 05:41pm
1. and 2.
To open MP and Shrine, just click on the pic when in town.
To close, simply press space bar

3. Up to the glyphers to comment on this.

4. This would defeat the purpose of Bits and Pieces as well as Aqueous

5. No. Just NO

6. Fish escape in real life too, unless you dynamite the creek they swim in

Gold: 70,574.31
Oct 25 2014 06:17pm
Quote (pwb3 @ 26 Oct 2014 01:23)
1. Make the X bigger for Marketplace, or at least add a hotkey to open/close it.

3. Get rid of that one-shot-fail that happens every now and then from a failed ?!?!?! in Glyphing. That is not necessary.

4. Make all of the mobs' click area a box - simple and easy to click. Right now, it's difficult to click on them. You have to be precise. That is a pain.

http://i61.tinypic.com/ezfp00.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/s49ens.jpg

6. What is the point in having the fish escape from the hook in Fishing? It only serves to frustrate the player more. It adds nothing to the game. Get rid of it.

1. Oh yeah. A hotkey would be beautiful !
Most people have similar setups like you do , so pressing spave is no option.
@paparick
I dont want to close all the windows. I can close the Vault with V . All other skilling windows close itself when you enter cata, why not the market aswell? or atleast a hotkey would be awesome. please add that.

Thats probalby something some players dont use, but hardcore players dont carry all the gear to mq with them. They need to upgrade atleast all 10 levels . now people gonna say : HEy, you can access vault !
True story , and we like that. But now imagine you glyph and mute , like some people do. They need fill them vaults with skillables aswell AND send prelevel gear AND skillables back to vault/mules. SO skillers are basically opening the vault and market like 15 + times each climb. Its wonderful to have a V shortcut for the Vault, what about adding M for the market ? I would really like that!

edit: i seriously thought already about making a suggestion like that. not sure how the community thinks about it. would like to read more comments about that matter [ skillers ! ]

2. the Shrine. I personally have it open all the time if im caster or healer[orsolo], is some corner.. But if it can help out other people and we find a spare key for that, i dont see why not.

3. those " 1 hit fails " on glyphing..omg we all hate them. Picking them out but balancing with more ??? is the way to go i think. Specially NOT NEEDED when merging glyphs UNDER your profrange. There should be changes i agree [lvl 21 glyphing here]

4. got adjusted already a little in previous patches...but i think its okay.. im fine if it gets a little easier to click. not sure but i think i saw videos where people have some kind of shivering mousecurser,not sure if thats legal

5. as hc player i dont mind that to be honest, show sme atleast a little activity... and now and then you can try to get a both core player to play a hc reclimb :)

6. well, fishes try to stay alive :P as long the rod is there... well, im not a fisherman, so nvm my comment as i dont know how often that happens [fishing lvl 4 here]

This post was edited by sp_patl on Oct 25 2014 06:34pm
Gold: 50,062.31
Oct 25 2014 06:19pm
Quote (Paparick @ Oct 25 2014 07:41pm)
1. and 2.

4. This would defeat the purpose of Bits and Pieces as well as Aqueous

5. No.  Just NO

1. That will close everything else, including Inventory, Character, and others. Annoying to have to re-open all of these. I open them all to reduce the blindness of the white areas.
2. ^
3. ---
4. No, it wouldn't. The clicking area (the square) will simply shrink proportionally with the mobs.
5. Yes. Just YES
6. This is a game, not real life.
Gold: 81,680.73
Oct 25 2014 06:44pm
I'd love a hotkey for these. The X is hard to click at times.
And for shrine.
Glyphing could use a tweak but I've been out of it too long to comment.
Disagree on hit box box as it would promote botting, easy to click a box, harder to target mob areas.
I don't mind the messages but a toggle would be nice as I know they annoy some. I have some pals on both cores so i enjoy seeing the random softcore passes (I'm on hc)
Havnt fished enough to give input here.

This post was edited by jlhromeo on Oct 25 2014 06:46pm
Gold: 50.71
Oct 25 2014 09:03pm
1. yes
2. yes
3. hell yes
4. not needed
5. its fine, how does that really affect you?
6. the fish getting off is fine. the nomenclature is bad though. You are fishing off a dock yet you constantly get snags?
It should at least be changed to "Line about to break" so "set drag"
Gold: 1.71
Oct 25 2014 09:40pm
Quote (pwb3 @ Oct 25 2014 07:23pm)

1 + 2) This would be a very easy and nice add to ladder slasher. Actually surprised it wasn't already added long ago.
3) One shot fails are very frustrating for a glypher, especially when it is within your tier range based on your skill level. I would loooove to have this fixed.
4)Nope, not needed.
5) I don't mind seeing the pass/fails for both cores, but I think being able to /disable "feature" on several different aspects could be nice so people could customize ladder slasher based on what they like.
Gold: 43,949.87
Oct 25 2014 10:45pm
Quote (pwb3 @ Oct 25 2014 06:23pm)

1. & 2. I don't think it is needed for those windows which are only accessible in town. If you think this is necessary then would you also need hotkeys for arena, fishing pond, cooking, transmuting, etc...?
/e Just looked at this one in game closer, and I guess I never really noticed how you actually have to click the "X" and not just the "box" around it, like "normal windows". Maybe make a suggestion like #4 to be able to click the area near the "X" instead of actually having to click the "X".

3. I absolutely agree. I have even 1 shot failed glyphs below the minimum rank in order to gain prof, which is ridiculous imo.

4. Disagree, I see where you are coming from, but as jlhromeo said above, I feel this would promote botting. In regards to bits and pieces, I have heard of some people needing to use a zoom function in order the hit the mobs, probably because of the resolution they use in conjunction with the size of the monitor they have, but I think this isn't exactly related to your suggestion.

5. I personally don't care about the MQ messages either way, sometimes it's interesting to see who is MQing and how they did, but it's w/e. I could see implementing a toggle to shut it off though, if so desired.

6. This is somewhat related to #3, imho. I don't really see a point to have this feature involved in fishing, but I can tolerate this a lot more than the glyphing one shot fails.

This post was edited by effinA on Oct 25 2014 10:52pm
Gold: 24,541.00
Trader: Trusted
Oct 26 2014 02:29am
1. HELL YES!

Other's are Paparick'd:
Quote (Paparick @ 26 Oct 2014 01:41)
1. and 2.

4. This would defeat the purpose of Bits and Pieces as well as Aqueous And there's another reasons too, so NO

5. No.  Just NO

Members++
Gold: 495,158.21
Trader: Trusted
Oct 26 2014 02:57am
Keep bots away!
Do not make a fucking box around the monsters! :)

A key for MP + Shrine have been asked for before. But yeah I want that.
It is really annoying that you can fail a glyph with just 1 miss indeed, but oh well dont care much about it thou.
"Keep the bots away"
I want a option to remove them completely, idc if its sc/hc thou.
I dont mind that the fish escapes every now and then, this skilling is so fast compared to others anyway.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll