d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Diablo 3 And Bind On Account
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Oct 24 2014 12:43pm
i'm sure we've all played diablo 2 (perhaps some of you still do) and you're quite familiar with the d2 economy

now in diablo 3 there are restrictions on trade by binding all the good items you find to your account with the exception of a short window of time where you are allowed to trade your items with your friends who were with you when you got your loot

my question is~
what are your thoughts on the influence of bots/duped runes/trading on the economy of diablo 2 and the restrictions eliminating free trade in diablo 3?

i thought d2 was great because the bots/duped runes/trading brought down the prices of hard to find items and it was made available to the masses which is what made the pvp scene possible
you could pay someone for their time and effort in finding you items without having to spend any time yourself grinding away hundreds of baal runs

in diablo 3 you've gotta earn everything you get and this prevents me from going back to the game as i just don't have the time to grind non stop
~ though it does make the game more fulfilling for those who enjoy earning their gear through their own efforts and always complained that it was unfair people in d2 could buy items with fg or credit cards
Gold: 9,039.20
Oct 24 2014 12:44pm
I think Obama should regulate the D3 economy, more trade restrictions, item binding enforcement, random dupe raids, and having users register their weapons in game.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll