d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > So I'm Really Enjoying This Personal Loot > Thing
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 352.00
Oct 23 2014 08:37am
did my first Heroic SoO and the guy had it set to personal loot (did up to Spoils, except we did Blackfuse before it)
using rerolls every boss as well i ended up with 9 pieces of loot, 6 of which were upgrades, 2 of which were warforged

so i'm pretty happy about that

went in with like 549 ilvl, came out 554 and should be over 560 after i get the charms to upgrade them all
Gold: 0.00
Oct 23 2014 08:38am
I remember my first 560
On another note, the personal loot is okay in my book but I still feel like it's making the game easier.
Old loot system is the best and always will be.

I would even take loot council over that.

This post was edited by straightedgerevenge on Oct 23 2014 08:39am
Gold: 352.00
Oct 23 2014 08:42am
Quote (straightedgerevenge @ Oct 23 2014 11:38am)
I remember my first 560

I think I'm doing pretty good for the fact I've been playing less than 2 months xD

Quote (straightedgerevenge @ Oct 23 2014 11:38am)
I remember my first 560
On another note, the personal loot is okay in my book but I still feel like it's making the game easier.
Old loot system is the best and always will be.

I would even take loot council over that.

apparently personal loot still drops around the same number of pieces, but distributes it to whoever may be able to use it

This post was edited by douglas22888 on Oct 23 2014 08:42am
Oct 23 2014 08:49am
Quote (douglas22888 @ Oct 23 2014 10:42am)
I think I'm doing pretty good for the fact I've been playing less than 2 months xD

apparently personal loot still drops around the same number of pieces, but distributes it to whoever may be able to use it

Personal Loot is all RNG, it's no different than LFR/Flex.

Someone could get loot from every single boss when another person could get absolutely nothing.

I think everything I have is over 560 except my DK because I wasn't really feeling where DKs were and I don't really like tanking on anything besides a Druid.

584 Mage
582 Rogue
580 Druid
565ish Shaman
560ish Warrior
Gold: 4,005.00
Oct 23 2014 11:33am
Pve is hard
Gold: 761.37
Oct 23 2014 08:51pm
Quote (Grumblee @ Oct 23 2014 09:33am)
Pve is hard

confirm

i also love the way looting works now.

instead of having to beg people to be able to roll for offspec gear it just gives me a chance to get what i need and theres no issues with people being shady with drops etc...

yes its rng but pretty much any loot system is rng based so whatever.

i can see how the more serious players might complain a little because they used to feel a little more rewarded for putting in the extra work, but realistically they just care too much about bragging rights and probably arent intelligent enough to realize that they can still be rewarded for being good and working hard.

i mean who really cares about someones opinion when that person thinks ilvl=skill anyway

obviously the skilled players are skilled and im sure their ilvl reflects that.

having all your toons 560+ means you put more time into the game so congrats for that, some of us choose to put our time into our work and buy sports cars and shit.

that's my view on it. then again ive never been much of a fan of fighting scripts that do roughly the same thing every time. i prefer to fight people who can try to outsmart me.

not trying to start shit straightedge ;) i wish i had the time and patience to get my toons geared :P and im sure yours are nice and im sure you are pretty decent at this game.

This post was edited by Bloop on Oct 23 2014 09:02pm
Gold: 235.00
Oct 24 2014 02:42am
Ive been playing D3 since the patch if thats an indication of how the game is. Its really fucking easy now and if you cant solo all the old content then you need to quit playing.......................

PS- the loot systems been shit since the bosses dont actually drop loot anymore.
Oct 24 2014 05:36am
Quote (Bloop @ Oct 23 2014 10:51pm)
confirm

i also love the way looting works now.

instead of having to beg people to be able to roll for offspec gear it just gives me a chance to get what i need and theres no issues with people being shady with drops etc...

yes its rng but pretty much any loot system is rng based so whatever.

i can see how the more serious players might complain a little because they used to feel a little more rewarded for putting in the extra work, but realistically they just care too much about bragging rights and probably arent intelligent enough to realize that they can still be rewarded for being good and working hard.

i mean who really cares about someones opinion when that person thinks ilvl=skill anyway

obviously the skilled players are skilled and im sure their ilvl reflects that.

having all your toons 560+ means you put more time into the game so congrats for that, some of us choose to put our time into our work and buy sports cars and shit.

that's my view on it. then again ive never been much of a fan of fighting scripts that do roughly the same thing every time. i prefer to fight people who can try to outsmart me.

not trying to start shit straightedge ;) i wish i had the time and patience to get my toons geared :P and im sure yours are nice and im sure you are pretty decent at this game.

I'm by no means saying I am good but I know how to play every class that I own besides the DK I don't use :)
I'm not one of those bad underachieving 580s

Quote (Kleav @ Oct 24 2014 04:42am)
Ive been playing D3 since the patch if thats an indication of how the game is. Its really fucking easy now and if you cant solo all the old content then you need to quit playing.......................

PS- the loot systems been shit since the bosses dont actually drop loot anymore.

They nerfed everything into the ground on Mythic.
Garrosh on Mythic is a joke as long as everyone knows what they are doing in p4.

Wiped like 4 times last night due to someones shitty ass slow computer loading slower than molasses into p4 and Malice decided to RNG onto him every time.

This post was edited by straightedgerevenge on Oct 24 2014 05:38am
Gold: 12.00
Oct 24 2014 12:08pm
just recently started again and the loot system is one of the most disgusting things ive ever seen .. what happened? people complained they raided for 2 or 3 weeks and didnt get a drop they needed? jesus .. 9 drops in a single raid.. they best be coming out with new raids every second week then
Gold: 21,871.80
Oct 24 2014 12:45pm
Quote (Garrett8781 @ Oct 24 2014 02:08pm)
just recently started again and the loot system is one of the most disgusting things ive ever seen .. what happened? people complained they raided for 2 or 3 weeks and didnt get a drop they needed? jesus .. 9 drops in a single raid.. they best be coming out with new raids every second week then

It's only like this because WoD is coming out soon and this gear will all be shit.
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll