d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Setting Up Astro A40
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 390.03
Oct 24 2014 10:29am
Quote (rockonkenshin @ Oct 24 2014 10:32am)
As a reformed MMO junkie this is the kind of justification I used to use when pouring thousands of hours into a game. There are ways to bond with long distance friends that you don't have to pay monthly for and aren't specifically designed to cause psychological addiction and dependence.

Or you can just waste your life getting fat and sedentary killing progressively different dragons and shit on the internet. Whatever floats your boat, really.

I don't have to pay monthly. The nice thing about ArcheAge is that you can choose to pay monthly or buy your monthly sub through in game gold. Plus, MMOs aren't the only games I play with them.

That's a pretty big assumption to make. Sure I'm not as active as I used to be, but I still go to the gym a few times a week. Asian genetics don't hurt either.
Gold: 434.84
Oct 24 2014 11:39am
Quote (missalaire @ Oct 24 2014 11:29am)
I don't have to pay monthly. The nice thing about ArcheAge is that you can choose to pay monthly or buy your monthly sub through in game gold. Plus, MMOs aren't the only games I play with them. 

That's a pretty big assumption to make. Sure I'm not as active as I used to be, but I still go to the gym a few times a week. Asian genetics don't hurt either.

Yeah I think I was being a bit harsh there. At least you are taking care of yourself!
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll