d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Cop Gets Frustrated Calls Citizen Mf > Lol This Video Made My Day
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 21 2014 02:28am
Kid filming was a total shit head and I can see why the cop got frustrated. Circling a crime scene? From the cop's perspective it could look like someone is setting up a getaway.

What's more, he posts both police officers' information, but then doesn't post his own. Fucking sissy-ass derpshit.

Quote (josh2234 @ Oct 20 2014 12:30am)

this scared me tbh, standing up for your rights... just think what might of happened if the other cop wasn't there to get that cop off him....

His dumbass would have been arrested for obstruction of justice and rightfully so? Circling a crime scene, then refusing to answer questions or give ID is really, really suspicious.

You'd be calling the cops incompetent if someone drove up to a crime scene, removed a piece of evidence, then got pulled over and the cop let him go because "Lol am I being detained open carry hurr durr."

Also:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=71547895&f=119
Gold: 0.76
Oct 21 2014 05:56am
Quote (sylvannos @ 21 Oct 2014 03:28)
Kid filming was a total shit head and I can see why the cop got frustrated. Circling a crime scene? From the cop's perspective it could look like someone is setting up a getaway.

What's more, he posts both police officers' information, but then doesn't post his own. Fucking sissy-ass derpshit.

His dumbass would have been arrested for obstruction of justice and rightfully so? Circling a crime scene, then refusing to answer questions or give ID is really, really suspicious.

You'd be calling the cops incompetent if someone drove up to a crime scene, removed a piece of evidence, then got pulled over and the cop let him go because "Lol am I being detained open carry hurr durr."

Also:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=71547895&f=119

wtf? who removed a piece of evidence, who obstructed anything and just how do you think he did that? One thing that keeps the US. strong is the fact that we are able to police
those who police us, we can bear arms to keep government honest ( :rofl: ) well from becoming a military state.

In a free country that man has every right to drive around the block and film what the police are doing, to deny him that right would be to take away the basic right that we have of keeping those who police us in check, and events in the last few years strongly indicate that we desperately need that right.
Gold: 285.00
Oct 21 2014 06:12am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Oct 21 2014 06:56am)
wtf? who removed a piece of evidence, who obstructed anything and just how do you think he did that?  One thing that keeps the US. strong is the fact that we are able to police
those who police us, we can bear arms to keep government honest ( :rofl: ) well from becoming a military state.

In a free country that man has every right to drive around the block and film what the police are doing, to deny him that right would be to take away the basic right that we have of keeping those who police us in check, and events in the last few years strongly indicate that we desperately need that right.

Why would one citizen have a right to film any other again?

I just want to know your legal basis for this. I personally hate being recorded, in pictures, on video, on audio.
Gold: 14.00
Oct 21 2014 07:14am
Quote (killg0re @ Oct 20 2014 10:57am)
This guy should be arrested, simply for being annoying.

Indeed, rofl
Oct 21 2014 07:36am
Quote (Skinned @ 21 Oct 2014 07:12)

I just want to know your legal basis for this.  I personally hate being recorded, in pictures, on video, on audio.

I'ts in a public place, he hasn't published the video or used it in any way, We're talking about the one that the cop pulled him over for correct?
because he had just as much right to tape the incident when the cop assaulted him

citizens being the watchdogs of police work have been the resulting evidence in cases like the Rodney King beating.

Quote (Fashionkiller @ 21 Oct 2014 08:14)
Indeed, rofl

if people were arrested for being annoying this sub-forum would be very quiet. :P

Gold: 262.50
Oct 21 2014 08:27am

...and people wonder why cops shoot us and use their tasers on us constantly. :unsure:
Gold: 171.76
Oct 21 2014 08:37am
Quote (hedonism @ Oct 21 2014 10:27am)
...and people wonder why cops shoot us and use their tasers on us constantly.  :unsure:

If only you'd conform and comply you wouldn't have to be beaten and robbed ....

I'm pretty sure the British said something similar to your founding fathers.
Gold: 171.76
Oct 21 2014 08:39am
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 21 2014 08:12am)

I just want to know your legal basis for this.  I personally hate being recorded, in pictures, on video, on audio.

Because it's a free country and a public space ....?

If it was illegal to stalk people in public spaces with cameras then princess Diana might still be alive and paparazzi wouldn't get away with criminal harassment on a daily basis
Gold: 285.00
Oct 21 2014 08:48am
Quote (bitg_pj @ Oct 21 2014 09:39am)
Because it's a free country and a public space ....?

If it was illegal to stalk people in public spaces with cameras then princess Diana might still be alive and paparazzi wouldn't get away with criminal harassment on a daily basis

That is Great Britain. We have a Bill of Rights in the US. I feel like the right to privacy has been well established in American law.

I don't know if Right is the best word for that. Ability to do it without repercussions. Somebody should absolutely not have the right to tape me and publish it on youtube though.

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 21 2014 08:48am
Oct 21 2014 09:02am
Quote (Skinned @ 21 Oct 2014 09:48)
That is Great Britain.  We have a Bill of Rights in the US.  I feel like the right to privacy has been well established in American law.

I don't know if Right is the best word for that.  Ability to do it without repercussions.  Somebody should absolutely not have the right to tape me and publish it on youtube though.

Right to privacy is what you do in private

videos and photos taken as long as they are taken in a public place and the subjects are in a public place it's legal
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll