d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Do We Make Things So Difficult?
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35,000.00
Oct 19 2014 10:55pm
I seemingly can never understand why people want to suppress anything that is right? We always oppress anything that "kills" profit? Do we not understand what profit is? I just have a hard time believing that with the way things are we are not a better species? Why is it that people are so greedy and instead not intuitive?

I may have watched a lot of power rangers as a child, and that at the end of the season the evil always seems close to victory, but somehow good prevails. I only HOPE that this is what happens in reality. I just do not understand why people choose to be 'EVIL'.

ISO:
PaRD responses to why!?!?!?
Gold: 1.69
Oct 19 2014 10:58pm
People are willing to kill society for their own power gains, whether its one upping someone or winning a political candidacy.
Oct 19 2014 11:00pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Oct 19 2014 11:58pm)
People are willing to kill society for their own power gains, whether its one upping someone or winning a political candidacy.

still though, why is it NOT human instinct that "power gains" are those that actually help society? or are we too stupid as a species to realize this?
Gold: 500.00
Oct 19 2014 11:06pm
some would have you believe greed is a virtue
Oct 19 2014 11:11pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 20 2014 12:06am)
some would have you believe greed is a virtue

I do understand that argument. But, do we not realize or are we not taught that greed is almost useless? If you look at people that say all these billionaires have more money than they ca spend would it not be useless? Or would it be they never have to work again in their life?
Gold: 25.00
Oct 20 2014 12:09am
implying what you categorize as 'right' is based in reality
Gold: 40.64
Oct 20 2014 12:22am
we are only human... you know.. mammals.. primates.. uh.. ANIMALS.
check us out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

not so smart now are we?
Gold: 1,382.83
Oct 20 2014 12:29am
Quote (Duckling @ Oct 20 2014 12:55am)
I seemingly can never understand why people want to suppress anything that is right? We always oppress anything that "kills" profit? Do we not understand what profit is? I just have a hard time believing that with the way things are we are not a better species? Why is it that people are so greedy and instead not intuitive?

I may have watched a lot of power rangers as a child, and that at the end of the season the evil always seems close to victory, but somehow good prevails. I only HOPE that this is what happens in reality. I just do not understand why people choose to be 'EVIL'.

ISO:

"Man only desires evil through ignorance"
Gold: 80,239.69
Oct 20 2014 02:03am
Quote (Duckling @ Oct 19 2014 08:55pm [B)
  1 I seemingly can never understand why people want to suppress anything that is right? 2 We always oppress anything that "kills" profit?  3 Do we not understand what profit is? 4 I just have a hard time believing that with the way things are we are not a better species? 5 Why is it that people are so greedy and instead not intuitive?

6 I may have watched a lot of power rangers as a child, and that at the end of the season the evil always seems close to victory, but somehow good prevails. 7 I only HOPE that this is what happens in reality. 8 I just do not understand why people choose to be 'EVIL'.

ISO:

"law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them."
"But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law."

1"and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him."

2"The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor"

3"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

4"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

5"For the love of money is the root of all evil..."
"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world.
if any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

6"Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked"
"for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

7 The Lord God "...will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness"

8 "...evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
... which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer;..."

But if you believe not & hearken not unto the words of the gospel, you shall be as these people from which you do speak,
that detest the path of righteousness & pierce themselves through with many sorrows.

Seek the Lord & may God bless you with the spirit of wisdom. Praise be to God!
Gold: 285.00
Oct 20 2014 04:54am
Because capitalism turns human beings into commodities to be left to the vicissitudes of the few. The mark of the capitalist epoch is alienation and the disintegration of traditional social relations.

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 20 2014 04:54am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll