d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Girl Friends Sister Harrassment > Theres More To It
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,077.02
Oct 19 2014 07:46pm
veronica came home today bitching and moaning. Her complaint was why the main door was wide open? attributing the deed my "motherfuckin ass."
Through the metal screen door when the main door is open shoes card board littered across the traffic way is visible and it buggs the shit out of her.
Apparently her privacy and image of decency was threatened. if she really cared more about living standards, she might be less selfish and refrain from limiting the use of her
vacuum to her own bedroom and vacuum the damn hall way.

She entered the kitchen with grocery bags in which prompted me to clean up the stations to it could be ready for operation.
i proceed to clean the mess i made kitchen, the ruminants of last nights cooking of burgers, this mornings breakfast and packing lunch for my girlfriend. i did the dishes and wiped down the counters.
From the bed room, i hear veronica yelling at her child as if he was an adult. "your fucking bad, get the fuck outta here," i figured he spilled something on the carpet because the continued yelling over the humming
of a vaccuum motor. tempted to voice record to capture the anger and emotional abuse taking place, i sat next to my nephew.

trying to convince my nephew to let me cut his hair because his mom lou(the youngest sister) asked me to. we decided that he could play on my ps3 if he would let me cut his hair while he watches scooby doo on my ipad.

later after finishing barbering, i was entering the kitchen to find veronica's two year old son digging through a box with household cleaners in spray bottles and such, my nose picked up the aroma
of chemical molecules and rushed to check his hands to see if he had been exposed if he had not already inhaled anything. veronica rushes in and say dont touch my son, hes fine ive watched him from my bed room. two things are wrong here, one i was acting in the best interest of her child, two what kind of mother watches her son from across the room letting him near that box , alone in the first place. Neglect.

an argument erupts and she quickly attacks me for not having a job, that im stupid, that i abused her child, that i don't pay rent, and that im a drug abusing addict.(i only smoke weed) so i should get out of the house..i told her i have potential. and said she abuses her child verbally so stop accusing me of possessing ill-will to your child.

in thought/ yeah i dont have job right now. but im trying. im broke but contribute by take care of the house, had i document the living condition before i cleaned your child had been taken away by child protection agency. totally irrational interaction as always. but realistically if i am not correct, i remember her crying to me in frustration when she did not understand her chemistry homework. at the time i realized it was mainly for the fact she doesn't study. i showed her the ropes and tutored her for hours but she ended up dropping the course.

there is too much to state, and im emotionally tired so ill outline the blogs to come. these are for my to documentation and so that i could clear my mind. i would post on xanga but i couldnt access my account. i may not actually have the need to write them later because of its relevance to what im doing with my life. but if more conflict arise, i will initiate further persuit of exposing the uglyness of character that i have to deal with till she moves out. public humiliation.

1.horrible living conditions.(with pictures)
2.being assaulted by mike
3.burning bridges
4.bad parenting
5.harrassment
6.unplanned childhood

overall i try to make the living conditons better for everyone, so that my girlfriend and i are living with sustainability. but her sister is making it hard, my friends tell me to leave the condition, but my girlfriend wants me to stay and calls me a coward if i dont.

oh sorry, who am i? just some guy whom traded mass hi runes for pgems on west ladder for few seasons. gfg trader too. look at my friends list for vouches.
if u would like to subscribe or offer advice it would be most appreciated.

Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic