d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why It's Impossible To Talk To Liberals > About Race
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Oct 20 2014 08:14pm
keep in mind bill orielly thought the gangnam style video by psy had no meaning because none of the words made sense to him - brought on some retard to agree with him to boot

says a lot about the white bubble he lives in

Gold: 260.11
Oct 20 2014 08:15pm
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 20 2014 08:11pm)
We should just change them all to classical English, Shakespeare era, because that is the King's.

I remember reading something from the 1800's..... and not being able to understand a single line.
Gold: 9,039.20
Oct 20 2014 08:24pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Oct 20 2014 12:14pm)
nicely explained and I agree,

And I think your ideas are easy to understand, I was only using your quote because I strongly disagree with Killg0re

Quote (ChrisKz @ Oct 20 2014 10:58am)
If you look at the term race and how it affect our history it has a good and bad effect. (I'm bad with using affect and effect so if I used them wrong have mercy).
In the past, before more open borders race helped unify people and helped them get through trials, and group up to fight in wars over territory which may have been a matter of survival at the time.
In today's time, with open borders and people communicating more freely with others of different 'race' it is a more harmful thing. I'm still not doing a good job of explaining my point, but I hope I did get across what I meant... If you guys give me some responses, if you are curious, maybe I can better explain my point to a more specific avenue of discussion.

There's nothing incorrect about preferring your in-group and mistrusting outsiders, people have done so over less substantial things, we as humans have the ability to overlook things adapted for survival that are an evolutionary advantage but completely rejecting in-group preference is ultimately suicidal for the group, if not the individual. Whether that be of a nation, of a people, a culture, you name it. I do not honestly think black Americans could have survived effectively if they did not show preference for each other in an alien hostile world, like the one their ancestors grew up in, outside of our Western fantasy people don't follow politically correct narratives. They openly and unashamedly preference their own over others, a necessity of survival, they do not have first-world luxury of being an armchair anti-racist on internet forums :lol:

Off topic:

All of that aside and greatly off topic, I think if things are to be examine on a global scale, i.e., internationally, then you will have to consider that Africans and Europeans are minorities around the same percentage (16%~) in comparison to the other major geographical groups. People talk of European dominance but that is because we created and still hold most of the world's wealth, Asian populations have the highest numbers and most potential in the long run, when they supersede us, will they be as generous as any Western state? They don't seem to be infected with the same self-hating liberal disease we have, they're not afraid to show preference for each other, have strong national pride, they play to win. I don't see the liberal Western world surviving anything that resembles the old world.

Muslims are another group that have the right idea, they've infused religion into their politics, very aggressive expansions, encouraging reproduction, strong family, and emigration. The trouble is their societies have not been very successful after they take over, they need to find that parasitical balance, where they're not killing their host. If they could achieve this they could milk the Western world for many centuries, playing on their guilt, their kindness, and getting as much freebies as possible. This is leading to my main point, you've got to wonder what makes silly white people so gullible and naive to think their benevolence will not be abused and used against them, if not by invaders then through their own suicidal actions.

Can the deluded people of the Western worlds not separate their ideation of equality from reality? I wonder if they cope with this by pretending we're all the same, that every group of humans has the same potentials and shares the same strengths. There are folks I've seen post on these boards who want to see the West fail, if they don't openly flaunt it, they at least imply it with their beliefs. They're often middle-class White liberals who hold anti-Government views, champion open borders, don't want children, talk as if immigrants are victims and greatly disenfranchised by getting the privilege of growing up in a rich Western nation. I simply don't understand the mentality, the self-hatred required, white liberal values are not going to be a successful longterm strategy for the health of a nation, if the sky has to literally fall for them to realize this, then so be it.

tl;dr: White people are retarded, their own worst enemy
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll