d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Books & Literature > New Postsecret Book Soon
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,560.00
Oct 19 2014 12:38pm
For those of you who have never heard of postsecret: google it and check it out. I've read it over the years and have bought every book so far. Each of them worth the money spent. The guy is doing a really cool thing and giving the proceeds of the pre-orders for the next few days to help fight suicide. So if you're a charitable sort of person and like a good read/picturebook of sorts then check it out and buy it.

Also general postsecret stuff itt

Post your favorite secret?

Gold: 3,804.50
Oct 19 2014 03:45pm
i wiki'd postsecret. kinda meh about it.

Quote (Lucksack @ Oct 19 2014 02:38pm)
For those of you who have never heard of postsecret: google it and check it out. I've read it over the years and have bought every book so far. Each of them worth the money spent. The guy is doing a really cool thing and giving the proceeds of the pre-orders for the next few days to help fight suicide. So if you're a charitable sort of person and like a good read/picturebook of sorts then check it out and buy it.

Also general postsecret stuff itt

Post your favorite secret?

http://favim.com/orig/201103/10/Favim.com-7429.jpg

can you elaborate on how the money is used to fight suicide? if they're lobbying to ban PAS, then fuck it.
Go Back To Books & Literature Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll