d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Is There A Gw2 Demo?
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 150.00
Oct 23 2014 02:47am
Quote (daruku @ Oct 20 2014 12:05pm)
tbh you really dont need jsp for this game, it's more of "i'm so filthy rich from botting/getting lucky that i wanna make some fg off of it"

trading on jsp or anywhere outside of their AH is against their tos and since it's so easy to fully gear with no real money or fake currency used you would be better off just getting all your gear on your own time

that being said joining a large guild and consulting guides on the things you would like to do massively assist you in this game

playing an mmo solo is boring, i did it alot when i first started and i regret it because i would have had alot more fun if i had just joined a big guild early on

there is one big mechanic in this game throughout and that's dodging, learn how to dodge and kite correctly and you just beat the game

pvp is kind of stale with little hope of significant improvement, and wvw is mainly a zerg fest without much coordination

You can roam. But be aware of Zergs lol. When I roam on thief I tend to fight 1-3 people. If I can't kill them I stealth disengage and move on.
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll