d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Physical Evidence Shows Mike Brown Tried > To Murder Officer Wilson Before Shooting
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18,470.03
Oct 18 2014 08:59am
The story put forth at the time of the event by Mike Brown's partner in crime Dorian Johnson was that officer Wilson assaulted Mike Brown and tried to pull him into the squad car by his neck through the window while Wilson was seated. This made no logical sense at the time and today my beliefs have been confirmed by physical evidence. Miike Brown assaulted officer Wilson while he was seated in his car and went for officer Wilson's gun. At this point I believe it is clear beyond reasonable doubt that Mike Brown was guilty of attempted murder of a police officer.

The New York Times published officer Wilson's side of the story and some new evidence we had not known. Officer Wilson's gun went off twice inside the squad car and one bullet hit Mike Brown's arm leaving Brown's blood in the car, and on Wilson's gun. It also my belief that charges should be brought against Johnson for filing a false police report, and inciting a riot, and assisted strong arm robbery. All the facts are lining up. Mike Brown was a violent thug that got what was coming to him. We now move onto just moments before the shooting. Did he try to surrender or not? I do not know but given what has transpired thus far I say it is fair to say that Wilson was in fear for his life, and given Brown's tendencies it is more likely he was charging at Wilson before being shot.

This is all a huge "I told you so" to those that blindly blame police before knowing all the facts. I'll get into this more later I'm currently in the middle of my work day. If you need a link do a search.
Gold: 752.10
Oct 18 2014 09:06am
Dear diary,
Gold: 500.00
Oct 18 2014 09:40am
old
Oct 18 2014 09:55am
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 18 2014 10:40am)
old

That's odd it's all over the news today, they should call it the olds.
Gold: 171.76
Oct 18 2014 10:18am
Quote (nineinchnailz @ Oct 18 2014 10:59am)
The story put forth at the time of the event by Mike Brown's partner in crime Dorian Johnson was that officer Wilson assaulted Mike Brown and tried to pull him into the squad car by his neck through the window while Wilson was seated.  This made no logical sense at the time and today my beliefs have been confirmed by physical evidence.  Miike Brown assaulted officer Wilson while he was seated in his car and went for officer Wilson's gun.  At this point I believe it is clear beyond reasonable doubt that Mike Brown was guilty of attempted murder of a police officer.

The New York Times published officer Wilson's side of the story and some new evidence we had not known.  Officer Wilson's gun went off twice inside the squad car and one bullet hit Mike Brown's arm leaving Brown's blood in the car, and on Wilson's gun.  It also my belief that charges should be brought against Johnson for filing a false police report, and inciting a riot, and assisted strong arm robbery.  All the facts are lining up.  Mike Brown was a violent thug that got what was coming to him.  We now move onto just moments before the shooting.  Did he try to surrender or not?  I do not know but given what has transpired thus far I say it is fair to say that Wilson was in fear for his life, and given Brown's tendencies it is more likely he was charging at Wilson before being shot.

This is all a huge "I told you so" to those that blindly blame police before knowing all the facts. I'll get into this more later I'm currently in the middle of my work day.  If you need a link do a search.

what?

i don't even think you see it....

that said, I don't recall anyone here trying to defend this person...especially the people who are against police brutality....and to simplify....require all officers to wear cameras.....then there is never any dispute as to what happened
Gold: 500.00
Oct 18 2014 10:31am
Quote (nineinchnailz @ Oct 18 2014 10:55am)
That's odd it's all over the news today, they should call it the olds.

people stopped defending michael brown a long time ago in here

you're the only one that's beating a dead horse cuz you hate black people

This post was edited by duffman316 on Oct 18 2014 10:31am
Oct 18 2014 11:43am
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 18 2014 11:31am)
people stopped defending michael brown a long time ago in here

you're the only one that's beating a dead horse cuz you hate black people

What the fuck?

How do I know who feels what about this case? I haven't read or wrote one word about the story since people were rioting in the streets assuming an innocent cop was guilty.

For the first time we get the officer's story, it's printed in the New York Times, covered by every news outlet, accompanied by physical evidence we've never seen before, and you make every effort to sweep it under the rug. You say it's old when it's not, then you move onto attacking me for bringing it up.

You wanna talk dead horses, how about the never ending campaign to smear the public image of officers that blew up thanks to this story?

Gold: 171.76
Oct 18 2014 11:47am
Quote (nineinchnailz @ Oct 18 2014 01:43pm)
What the fuck?

How do I know who feels what about this case? I haven't read or wrote one word about the story since people were rioting in the streets assuming an innocent cop was guilty.

For the first time we get the officer's story, it's printed in the New York Times,  covered by every news outlet,  accompanied by physical evidence we've never seen before,  and you make every effort to sweep it under the rug.  You say it's old when it's not,  then you move onto attacking me for bringing it up.

You wanna talk dead horses, how about the never ending campaign to smear the public image of officers that blew up thanks to this story?

Blatant lies...

you also hate black people
Oct 18 2014 11:52am
Quote (bitg_pj @ Oct 18 2014 12:47pm)
Blatant lies...

you also hate black people

Go fuck yourself
Gold: 285.00
Oct 18 2014 11:54am
Blacks in Ferguson still need to riot.

"Go back to your ghetto and be happy with scraps you're left with."

Unlikely.

Even if he did struggle at first, his hands were up in surrender when he was killed.

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 18 2014 12:09pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll