d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Not Sure If This Is Allowed > Just Need To Vent
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 8.00
Oct 15 2014 10:15pm
Okay so I am not sure if something like this is allowed but I just need to vent, read it or not I don't care, I am just trying this to attempt to help get stuff off my mind.

Losing friends suck, and no I don't mean losing them as in they passed on, but losing them as in they just move on. It sucks going from spending anywhere between 6-18 hours per day talking and playing games and doing other stuff with people I thought that I was really close with to not even being able to get a simple response to a greeting or anything else. It sucks knowing that they are there and just making a choice to ignore you. I am not sure what I did but they have made it known that they do not wish to have the same sort of relationship we had before, it sucks and its depressing and even tho I have never met these people in real life the pain of just being left behind sucks just as much, I have connected with a lot of my online friends way better then the people I know in real life, we seem to get along better and have much more in common and now I am without them and it's really depressing I cant bring myself to do the things that we used to do together because my mind just wanders and I become really sad, maybe its just time to give up gaming and put the only thing that I have known my whole life behind me.

Again not sure what im expecting from this but im hoping it will help clear my mind since I have no one to turn to anymore and maybe allow me to play again
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic