d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Should The Us Stop Certain People From Flying?
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.76
Oct 15 2014 10:30am
Quote (Santara @ 15 Oct 2014 10:35)
The sad fact of the matter is that news is entertainment. They exist to sell advertisements. Real journalism is virtually dead.

Yes

It used to be the Headlines that sold papers now it's the 30 second blurb.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Oct 15 2014 11:32am
Quote (Santara @ Oct 15 2014 11:35am)
The sad fact of the matter is that news is entertainment. They exist to sell advertisements. Real journalism is virtually dead.

Journalism is dead because of people like you - when they dont like what they hear , feel like its time to attack anything else they can demean with
and show people what a big baby they are.

Journalism 2014:

This post was edited by card_sultan on Oct 15 2014 11:38am
Gold: 25.00
Oct 15 2014 12:01pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Oct 15 2014 12:32pm)
Journalism is dead because of people like you - when they dont like what they hear , feel like its time to attack anything else they can demean with
and show people what a big baby they are.

Journalism 2014:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2v2inbp.jpg

dude...
your pard history literally IS attacking anyone who slightly disagrees with you in the most child-like manner

how can you even make this post with a straight face?

I thought for the first month or two you were actually someone who regularly visits pard on their main account trying to fuck with the regulars.

This post was edited by Mangix on Oct 15 2014 12:02pm
Oct 15 2014 12:31pm
Quote (Mangix @ Oct 15 2014 02:01pm)
dude...
your pard history literally IS attacking anyone who slightly disagrees with you in the most child-like manner

how can you even make this post with a straight face?

I thought for the first month or two you were actually someone who regularly visits pard on their main account trying to fuck with the regulars.

Theres a difference between disagreeing with me and doing so with child like anger.

If someones acts like a child - ill treat them like a child.

consider this post

Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Oct 15 2014 09:59am)
...Martha Raddatz , that wrinkled shrill harpie of ABC news , makes it look like O'Reilly is on Valium . She can no longer do a single interview without shedding what's left of her post-menopausal estrogen all over the set .

How is that anything but child like anger and missing key stages in social development?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Oct 15 2014 12:39pm
Gold: 25.00
Oct 15 2014 12:34pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Oct 15 2014 01:31pm)
Theres a difference between disagreeing with me and doing so with child like anger.

No people can literally just post their flat opinion on something "I don't think so and so should be taxed" and you bite back with the most childish responses I've seen on the board. Something akin to "OH I BET BILL O'HURRDURR WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THAT ON FAUX KNEWS WASNT HE. WHY DONT YOU GO VOTE FOR GWB IF YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH"

Don't try to church it up. Pretty much anyone who has read your typical responses should or does see that.

Maybe you've adjusted now, I have been off JSP for a while now, for the most part. But back when you first started posting here, it was practically every single post you made. To the point where on my main desktop computer I just blocked your posts from view.

This post was edited by Mangix on Oct 15 2014 12:36pm
Oct 15 2014 12:43pm
Quote (Mangix @ Oct 15 2014 02:34pm)
No people can literally just post their flat opinion on something "I don't think so and so should be taxed" and you bite back with the most childish responses I've seen on the board. Something akin to "OH I BET BILL O'HURRDURR WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THAT ON FAUX KNEWS WASNT HE. WHY DONT YOU GO VOTE FOR GWB IF YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH"

Don't try to church it up. Pretty much anyone who has read your typical responses should or does see that.

Maybe you've adjusted now, I have been off JSP for a while now, for the most part. But back when you first started posting here, it was practically every single post you made. To the point where on my main desktop computer I just blocked your posts from view.

you?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Oct 15 2014 12:49pm
Gold: 2,407.00
Oct 15 2014 12:50pm
If the us doesn't allow people to fly then Ebola wins.
Gold: 18,470.03
Oct 15 2014 12:55pm
Quote (Mangix @ Oct 15 2014 01:34pm)

Not sure about card's typical response but i went through his recent posts and didn't find anything. He's clean.

Here is some of the things you however have said recently

Don't be retarded please.

Yeah... see, when people spout the "faux news omg" stereotype bullshit, I'm inclined to believe they aren't even capable of excepting that people can have correct yet different viewpoints or opinions.
I'm even less inclined to believe you've done enough research on AGW to be worthy of a conversation on the matter.
You seem to have trouble reading a few sentences without getting your panties all knotted, so I don't expect you to read hundreds and hundreds of pages of scientific research that might upset your worldview.

exactly, this kids fucking nuts.

Most of JSP is safe from Ebola How do you get infected if you never leave the basement?

perhaps you should have taken his advice and fucked off, so you wouldn't be so butt hurt right now

I'm sorry, do we get oil and coal from another dimension that I don't know about?

you would do more good killing off the corrupt faggots ruling the areas, instead of continuing to give said corrupt faggots millions of dollars via aid.

¿Want to change Africa Senorita Corazón Sangrante?
Go suicide bomb some of the people in charge and be useful for once

I stopped at page 3 of your search results. Card's posts are mostly about music so I don't have 5 pages of discussion to flip through but his posts compared to yours are squeaky clean. I'm not friends with either of you and have no dog in this fight, just though I'd share a 3rd party perspective.

the examples i pulled are imo inflammatory at best, and at times profanity laced and childish.

This post was edited by nineinchnailz on Oct 15 2014 12:56pm
Oct 15 2014 12:56pm
Quote (Mastersam93 @ Oct 15 2014 02:50pm)
If the us doesn't allow people to fly then Ebola wins.

Interesting - so its like a MMA match?

I wonder if Superman could defeat Ebola - maybe time to call in the Justice League.

"¿Want to change Africa Senorita Corazón Sangrante?
Go suicide bomb some of the people in charge and be useful for once"

Are you sure i said that one - doesn't sound like me?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Oct 15 2014 01:02pm
Gold: 18,470.03
Oct 15 2014 01:04pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Oct 15 2014 01:56pm)
Interesting - so its like a MMA match?

I wonder if Superman could defeat Ebola - maybe time to call in the Justice League.

"¿Want to change Africa Senorita Corazón Sangrante?
Go suicide bomb some of the people in charge and be useful for once"

Are you sure i said that one - doesn't sound like me?

All those quotes were mangix. i didnt see anything in your post history that struck me as childish.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll