d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Not Like This Guys
Prev167891012Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 445.00
Oct 19 2014 04:00pm
Quote (Danno_omen @ Oct 19 2014 05:59pm)
Actually,as you just stated,it is an opinion so therefore neither of you are right or wrong.You are right in that you can not predict what a company does IF they dissolve.Their are many different chapters of bankruptcy.Some require selling all assets,some dont it all would depend on what the compnay decided to do.But who's to say that the company(in this case Sony) wont turn their situation around.

The entirely my point from the get go. And I guess according to Timmy I'm a liberal because I stand behind my opinion.
Gold: 394.00
Oct 19 2014 04:09pm
Quote (ROM @ Oct 19 2014 06:00pm)
The entirely my point from the get go. And I guess according to Timmy I'm a liberal because I stand behind my opinion.

I would hope you,or anyone would stand behind their own opinions,or else why have them?But peoples opinions are not facts.And in my opinion,fighting over the consoles is pointless.Do you like your playstation?Great play it,enjoy it and its games.Do you like Xbox?Great play it,enjoy it and its games.People argue over the sales,but it doesnt affect me or anyone else.Arguing sales of a game is a different story because good sales=sequels.Bad sales=dead franchise.Does anyone here really think that either one of these new consoles will do so badly that MS or Sony wont want to make another console?And as far as exlusives go,i havent even seen an exclusive next gen game that would make me wanna buy a new console yet,let alone an Xbox or playstation exclusive.Sure both have exclusive Xbox One/PS4 games that im sure are good....good enough to make me go and get a console just for it?Nope not yet.
Oct 19 2014 04:13pm
Quote (Danno_omen @ Oct 19 2014 06:09pm)
I would hope you,or anyone would stand behind their own opinions,or else why have them?But peoples opinions are not facts.And in my opinion,fighting over the consoles is pointless.

This is where I disagree. It does serve a point, it may not be a good one but it does serve a point.
Even if the point is just mere discussion, it is still better to discuss then to not discuss at all.

In this particular debate my point was to show the fanboy-ism in his statement. He is lashing out now because the argument concluded and it didn't favour him. Nothing left to do but post things like I wish I could block you, and you must be a liberal.

I would be curious as to what he thinks my opinion was, if he didn't agree with me stating his opinion was wrong?

This post was edited by ROM on Oct 19 2014 04:14pm
Gold: 37.00
Oct 19 2014 04:42pm
1. trolololo umad
2. wahhh my console is wayyyy betttter
3. i literally own mlg

This is the gaming community now.

Sums up why I pretty much only play single player/couch co-op games now.
Gold: 9.87
Oct 19 2014 04:52pm
Quote (ROM @ Oct 19 2014 05:53pm)
If thats what you want to resort to instead of admitting you are wrong.

Never took you as the type to be so childish and plug your ears and hum.

Life tip, grow a pair and stop being such a pansy.

Yes I'm childish, because I think only one side can be right in an argument. Especially when neither side has evidence to the contrary.

Why would I admit I'm wrong when you could just admit you're wrong?

Childish argument beats childish argument/10

Did you see what I did there?

Lol what an idiot :rolleyes:

This post was edited by timmayX on Oct 19 2014 04:53pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 19 2014 05:00pm
Quote (timmayX @ Oct 19 2014 07:52pm)
I got Sandgoosed!

:P

This post was edited by Dlc on Oct 19 2014 05:00pm
Gold: 394.00
Oct 19 2014 05:06pm
Quote (ROM @ Oct 19 2014 06:13pm)
This is where I disagree. It does serve a point, it may not be a good one but it does serve a point.
Even if the point is just mere discussion, it is still better to discuss then to not discuss at all.

In this particular debate my point was to show the fanboy-ism in his statement. He is lashing out now because the argument concluded and it didn't favour him. Nothing left to do but post things like I wish I could block you, and you must be a liberal.

I would be curious as to what he thinks my opinion was, if he didn't agree with me stating his opinion was wrong?

I agree that discussion is good,and competition between the companies is great for the consumer.Their is a reason MS paid who knows how much for Tomb Raider to be exclusive,and their is a reason we get exclusive games in the first place,and that is its all about competition and one upping your competitor.However when it comes to most of these people arguing this(not neccessarily you or timmay) its like they want the other console to disappear and that is VERY bad for consumers.I live in Canada where their is basically only 2 cell phone providers.Yes there are many others by name,but they are all owned by the 2 big companies.Because their is such little competition,we as consumers pay WAY over what consumers in other countries pay.And because of the monopoly these 2 companies have,they try to block any out of country companies to come in.Why?Because its more competition.They would have to lower prices to compete.Its the same with the consoles.If their was only one console in the world,since you are a Playstation supporter,ill say that Playstation is the only console available,do you really think that would be a good thing?Your console would be way overpriced because "you can buy this,or not have a console".They wouldnt put as much money or effort into making the system better,getting better games,getting better apps etc etc because they dont need to.They own the entire slice of the pie.

So yes,i do agree that discussion is a good thing,whether its about consoles or whatever,but no one should wish ill will on either one of these systems because whether you like it or not,the success of the system you dont support directly effects the console you do support.
Gold: 9.87
Oct 19 2014 05:09pm
Quote (Dlc @ Oct 19 2014 07:00pm)
:P

I did get sandgoosed.

But only because you let me.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 19 2014 05:18pm
Quote (timmayX @ Oct 19 2014 08:09pm)
I did get sandgoosed.

But only because you let me.

you misused the powers I gave you.
Oct 19 2014 06:04pm
Quote (timmayX @ Oct 19 2014 06:52pm)
Yes I'm childish, because I think only one side can be right in an argument. Especially when neither side has evidence to the contrary. 

Why would I admit I'm wrong when you could just admit you're wrong?

Childish argument beats childish argument/10

Did you see what I did there?

Lol what an idiot  :rolleyes:

/must be liberal.
Blocked.

This post was edited by ROM on Oct 19 2014 06:09pm
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev167891012Next
Closed New Topic New Poll