d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Monster Officers Break Into Home Illegally And Bea > Beat The Occupants
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 171.76
Oct 13 2014 03:05pm
Quote (Historic @ Oct 13 2014 04:19pm)
Not the point. The point is the system is corrupted and its rigged to protect cops.

Thanks for getting it...

Quote (IceMage @ Oct 13 2014 04:06pm)
What exactly do you expect to happen in this thread that might be different from the hundreds of other bad cop threads posted?

I'm honestly curious.

At some point people like yourself will run out of excuses....at some point people will be done with a system that defends politicians and police and the elite of society.
Gold: 25.00
Oct 13 2014 03:15pm
Quote (bitg_pj @ Oct 13 2014 04:05pm)
Thanks for getting it...

At some point people like yourself will run out of excuses....at some point people will be done with a system that defends politicians and police and the elite of society.

in the modern day though, especially with the average American of our generation... I don't see them doing much to stop it. Everyone is a bunch of passive pussies. The most aggressive thing they do is post an anonymous yelp complaint.
Gold: 7,252.72
Oct 13 2014 03:21pm
Quote (bitg_pj @ Oct 13 2014 05:05pm)
Thanks for getting it...

...oh my , here we go again ; the cheese begins to slide off the cracker . :wacko:
Gold: 17,400.00
Oct 13 2014 03:23pm
Theres bad cops everywhere..system is corrupt everywhere. Canada has taken a turn for thr worse in the last 10 years real problem is soon public not gonna tolerate it anymore so govt gonna have to step in soon or someone with nothing left to lose like those ppl may comit domestic acts of terrorism against the police shit like that happens everyday in certain parts of world just sad to see it starting to happen in world leading countries
Gold: 0.00
Oct 13 2014 03:36pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 13 Oct 2014 21:21)
...oh my , here we go again ; the cheese begins to slide off the cracker .  :wacko:

There really is no need to belittle and deride others whenever you disagree with them. Even you would admit that you operate with a certain conservative bias... It's difficult to be objective from that point. What bitg_pj is saying is not full on conspiracy nut. It's pretty obvious that the legal system is easier on those with money and to policemen.

This post was edited by Scaly on Oct 13 2014 03:37pm
Oct 13 2014 03:52pm
Quote (Scaly @ Oct 13 2014 05:36pm)
There really is no need to belittle and deride others whenever you disagree with them. Even you would admit that you operate with a certain conservative bias... It's difficult to be objective from that point. What bitg_pj is saying is not full on conspiracy nut. It's pretty obvious that the legal system is easier on those with money and to policemen.

Corporations make people sick and kill people with their greed and no one is ever found culpable save the monetary costs....Police forces and Military's murder with immunity ....

It's not some evil conspiracy of back door lizards that morons like widow would try and corrupt you into thinking that I'm advocating....

There are different platforms of justice for regular people.....and the wealthy/powerful/connected

Of course he has to try and belittle me, he's a pathetic old man clinging desperately to his pathetic old views.

This post was edited by bitg_pj on Oct 13 2014 03:53pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 13 2014 03:59pm
Quote (bitg_pj @ Oct 13 2014 04:05pm)
Thanks for getting it...

What excuses? Cops occasionally fuck up and they usually face severe consequences. It's not something we have to bring up twice a day.
Gold: 1,819.09
Oct 13 2014 04:04pm
So we got a clearly one sided story from persons involved in civil litigation. Certainly no bias here. When have you ever heard of people suing somebody not telling the whole truth? I haven't.\

There's cases of clear police brutality and unlawful action. This isn't the same as a police officer shooting and killing a child who threatened suicide. This is story from the plaintiff in a civil suit who clearly wants to construe the story so they look like the victim. What you don't hear is that the party was excessively loud and the occupants ignored plea's to be quiet (if the police come to your house for a third time, you aren't "just sitting in your room with your sister in the dark"). What you don't hear is the occupants clearly ignoring the police at the door while the party is still going on (police kicked up people at 3AM, sure doesn't sound like it was a party that ended). What you don't hear is the "victims" acting aggressively and possibly assaulting the police before they were ever subjected to hostile response.

This post was edited by Caedus on Oct 13 2014 04:08pm
Oct 13 2014 04:08pm
Quote (Caedus @ Oct 13 2014 06:04pm)
So we got a clearly one sided story from persons involved in civil litigation. Certainly no bias here. When have you ever heard of people suing somebody not telling the whole truth? I haven't.

You missed the part where ...

The Bishops' complaint against the officers took three years to resolve. Gilbert was eventually disciplined by the Nova Scotia Police Review Board in early 2012.
"This was not a mob scene outside a bar, and it is difficult to comprehend how things went wrong so quickly," the board said.
"This incident is serious. It involves both an unlawful entry into a home and an excessive use of force, including the firing of a Taser. It has also had serious consequences for Mr. Bishop and his family."
The board suspended Gilbert for two weeks, put him under temporary supervision and recommended anger management. He was never criminally charged, though, and still has his job.
Gold: 8,933.00
Oct 13 2014 04:10pm
Quote (Caedus @ Oct 13 2014 05:04pm)
So we got a clearly one sided story from persons involved in civil litigation. Certainly no bias here. When have you ever heard of people suing somebody not telling the whole truth? I haven't.

Not enough information to play cop apologist this thread?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll