d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Racial Tension Police Video Of The Day
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Oct 12 2014 06:56am
Quote (PixileDust @ Oct 12 2014 12:22am)
Why are we making this a race issue? This is not a race issue. You can see plenty of videos of cops abusing all races.

Cops need to be more accountable for their actions, each cop should have a camera on their chest. Problem solved.

are we really going to pretend driving while black isn't real issue?

or perhaps the op is right in implying that racism does not exist, if black people just stopped acting like niggers they'd stop getting pulled over
Gold: 18,470.03
Oct 12 2014 08:39am
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 12 2014 07:56am)

or perhaps the op is right in implying that racism does not exist, if black people just stopped acting like niggers they'd stop getting pulled over

:unsure:
Gold: 0.76
Oct 12 2014 10:55am
Quote (duffman316 @ 12 Oct 2014 07:56)

yeah, if racism wasn't a problem most metro police departments wouldn't have mandatory training on it.

I do agree with NIN this incident seems like the civilians were way over reacting and caused the trouble.
Gold: 500.00
Oct 12 2014 11:05am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Oct 12 2014 11:55am)
yeah, if racism wasn't a problem most metro police departments wouldn't have mandatory training on it.

I do agree with NIN this incident seems like the civilians were way over reacting and caused the trouble.

i'd think that much is obvious, i see no point in threads where everyone would be in agreement on what the problem is
Gold: 0.00
Oct 12 2014 11:18am
I've had a few negative run-ins with police. Both of which I was not guilty of anything.

First time, I was 14 and leaving a skate park with my friend, was told that I fit the description of someone that was shop lifting. I was illegally searched and threatened. Nothing was found of course.

Second time I was pulled over by a cop that followed me for 10 miles or so, than told me I had cut someone off a few miles back. When I told him I didn't, he had me sit on the side of the road for 2 hours for unknown reasons. Ended up with a non written warning.

So I began carrying my constitutional rights card with me to remind these men and women my rights as a US citizen.. shortly after that, I was pulled over for speeding 45 in a 35 on my way to work at 6:40 in the morning. The police officer saw a gum wrapper and a sharpie marker and believed it was cocaine paraphernalia. I made the officer aware that I did not give him permission to search my vehicle. Ignoring my request, with their idea of probable cause, they did anyways. Ended up finding nothing.

All these are mild when it comes to most police run ins, but none the less

Police officers need to be scrutinized. Given the amount of power they have, its easy to lose control and become above the law and ignore basic human rights. That video is too vague to say anything about the situation.

This post was edited by ozzyarmy3 on Oct 12 2014 11:19am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll