d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Racial Tension Police Video Of The Day
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18,470.03
Oct 10 2014 08:59am
Quote (Scaly @ Oct 10 2014 09:41am)
I agree. The only option was to smash in the window and tase the guy. What else could they do?
c

What could they do scaly? Just let people go who refuse to cooperate? Stand there all day talking to them?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Oct 10 2014 01:07pm
Quote (Scaly @ Oct 10 2014 11:11am)
I agree. The only option was to smash in the window and tase the guy. What else could they do?

the video starts at an odd point, its clear the cops were just targeting based on race

not like the passenger had a warrent or anything...oh wait
Gold: 0.00
Oct 10 2014 01:15pm
Thing is... black people, and probably people in general, are terrified of the cops in America. Part of it is media hype but a good part of it is the cops' attitudes. What happened to the friendly beat cop? Why are they always so damn aggressive in these videos. The guys need to learn how to treat people politely and with respect. If you're a good citizen and often even if you're not you shouldn't be afraid of the cops.

Here in the UK I'm not remotely scared of the police. While I was homeless I used to shoplift often. I was scared of getting caught but scared of the police officers themselves? No. Because by and large they are polite, courteous and know how to talk people down. American cops don't diffuse situations. They go in all aggro demanding people accept their authority or suffer the often violent consequences. That's not how a keeper of the peace and protector of the community should behave. That's how a thug behaves.
Oct 10 2014 03:06pm
Quote (Scaly @ Oct 10 2014 02:15pm)
Thing is... black people, and probably people in general, are terrified of the cops in America. Part of it is media hype but a good part of it is the cops' attitudes. What happened to the friendly beat cop? Why are they always so damn aggressive in these videos. The guys need to learn how to treat people politely and with respect. If you're a good citizen and often even if you're not you shouldn't be afraid of the cops.

Here in the UK I'm not remotely scared of the police. While I was homeless I used to shoplift often. I was scared of getting caught but scared of the police officers themselves? No. Because by and large they are polite, courteous and know how to talk people down. American cops don't diffuse situations. They go in all aggro demanding people accept their authority or suffer the often violent consequences. That's not how a keeper of the peace and protector of the community should behave. That's how a thug behaves.

Your view doesn't represent reality. The vast majority of people are not terrified of police. I know literally NO ONE who feels that way, not a single person. You seem to think that the 30 second videos you're watching represents a complete picture. I have met a lot of cops and ALL of them were very friendly. You see the world through some funky beer goggles.
Gold: 22,189.49
Oct 10 2014 04:42pm
Quote (thundercock @ Oct 9 2014 09:42pm)
I've been pulled over 3 times in my life, only been ticketed once. If you're polite, cops will be nice to you.

I got pulled over by a racist cop the other day. She had no reason to pull me over, came out with her gun drawn, shot out my tires even when I was stpoped, busted down my window and held it against my head while I had my hands in the air, then after she pistol whipped me, she shot my dog five times, then pulled out a taser, tased me, grabbed me by the shoulder and dislocated it and forced me to the ground outside my vehicle, handcuffed me and kicked me in the head a few times, all because I'm bla- oh wait I'm white, just kidding, my dog jumped in my lap and licked her face and we had a good chuckle and she let me off with a warning and a smile and we both went back to being entitled whites, isn't it glorious.
Gold: 119,903.34
Oct 10 2014 05:49pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 10 2014 05:42pm)
I got pulled over by a racist cop the other day. She had no reason to pull me over, came out with her gun drawn, shot out my tires even when I was stpoped, busted down my window and held it against my head while I had my hands in the air, then after she pistol whipped me, she shot my dog five times, then pulled out a taser, tased me, grabbed me by the shoulder and dislocated it and forced me to the ground outside my vehicle, handcuffed me and kicked me in the head a few times, all because I'm bla- oh wait I'm white, just kidding, my dog jumped in my lap and licked her face and we had a good chuckle and she let me off with a warning and a smile and we both went back to being entitled whites, isn't it glorious.

8/10
Gold: 129.89
Oct 11 2014 07:35am
Quote (Scaly @ Oct 10 2014 08:41am)

I was actually surprised to get a troll comment to what I posted. I despise police abusing power, but in this video I really didn't see it.

What you don't see on the news channels is this stand-off was like 13? ish minutes long? They only show the window getting bashed out and the guy tased.... far from the whole story.

Then you have idiots like Jesse Jackson , Al sharpton....... will hype stuff up like this on tv etc, for there own personal gain and care less about there own race.... they just use race as a way to make money and a name for themselves.
Gold: 500.00
Oct 11 2014 07:50am
Quote (josh2234 @ Oct 11 2014 08:35am)
I was actually surprised to get a troll comment to what I posted. I despise police abusing power, but in this video I really didn't see it.

What you don't see on the news channels is this stand-off was like 13? ish minutes long? They only show the window getting bashed out and the guy tased.... far from the whole story.

Then you have idiots like Jesse Jackson , Al sharpton....... will hype stuff up like this on tv etc, for there own personal gain and care less about there own race.... they just use race as a way to make money and a name for themselves.

Racism is an urban myth
Racist?
Am I racist?
You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and you think it's OK.
But if I called you Kike, Towelhead, WOP, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Gook, nigger or Chink you would call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racist.
If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist.
If we had white history month... we'd be racist.
If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.
Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them?... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, latino, and asia clubs were not even questioned.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But if we announced our white pride, you would call us racists.
I am white.
I am proud.
But, you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?
Repost if you agree.
Now watch, I'll be a racist for posting this.
So watch no one will repost this for fear of being called racist
Oct 11 2014 08:18am
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 11 2014 08:50am)
Racism is an urban myth
Racist?
Am I racist?
You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and you think it's OK.
But if I called you Kike, Towelhead, WOP, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Gook, nigger or Chink you would call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racist.
If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist.
If we had white history month... we'd be racist.
If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.
Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them?... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, latino, and asia clubs were not even questioned.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But if we announced our white pride, you would call us racists.
I am white.
I am proud.
But, you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?
Repost if you agree.
Now watch, I'll be a racist for posting this.
So watch no one will repost this for fear of being called racist

Just looks like you can't respond to the substance being put forth so you try to be cute.
Gold: 500.00
Oct 11 2014 08:27am
Quote (nineinchnailz @ Oct 11 2014 09:18am)
Just looks like you can't respond to the substance being put forth so you try to be cute.

i have some history with that fellow

he's sent me some of the funniest pm's to date
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll