d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Destiny Carry Service > Xbox One Only
Prev15678Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 322.00
Oct 3 2014 11:30pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 4 2014 01:29am)
Lmk when you get some raid gear.

lmfao maybe you should check my character again, then come up with a better insult.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 3 2014 11:34pm
Quote (AnonymousOne @ Oct 3 2014 10:30pm)
lmfao maybe you should check my character again, then come up with a better insult.

That's impossible at this point.

I can't possibly be expected to remember every bad kids GT can I?

Go max out some more Queens Guard gear, that's obviously what all the pros do.

Still waiting on your response to carry that kid in vault, I recommended you and everything, seems like you could be at least somewhat grateful.
Oct 3 2014 11:40pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 4 2014 01:34am)
That's impossible at this point.

I can't possibly be expected to remember every bad kids GT can I?

Go max out some more Queens Guard gear, that's obviously what all the pros do.

Still waiting on your response to carry that kid in vault, I recommended you and everything, seems like you could be at least somewhat grateful.

lmfao is that all you can do is dodge?
you're really bad at trolling, you shouldn't continue your career in it.
calling me bad, when you have 1 piece of raid gear and the rest are shit legendaries and two blue weapons. tell me again how im bad? oh right because you're better at control by what, 5 points? lmfao.
your insults are petty and childish.... actually i think a child could come up with better insults.
Oct 3 2014 11:44pm
Quote (AnonymousOne @ Oct 3 2014 10:40pm)
lmfao is that all you can do is dodge?
you're really bad at trolling, you shouldn't continue your career in it.
calling me bad, when you have 1 piece of raid gear and the rest are shit legendaries and two blue weapons. tell me again how im bad? oh right because you're better at control by what, 5 points? lmfao.
your insults are petty and childish.... actually i think a child could come up with better insults.

2nd lowest kd on your team for the raid.... need I say more?

You get fucking carried through a raid and you feel you have the right to talk trash to anyone? Admit that you're bad, take a sledgehammer to your xbox and walk away. It's not up for debate, you can't even hold a 1.5 in crucible using blade dancer lol, do you have any idea how sad that is?

I'm just curious on this one. How long does it take for someone like you to get carried through a raid?

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 3 2014 11:45pm
Oct 3 2014 11:49pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 4 2014 01:44am)
2nd lowest kd on your team for the raid.... need I say more?

You get fucking carried through a raid and you feel you have the right to talk trash to anyone? Admit that you're bad, take a sledgehammer to your xbox and walk away. It's not up for debate, you can't even hold a 1.5 in crucible using blade dancer lol, do you have any idea how sad that is?

lmfao yep, i forgot you were in my game. why didn't i see you? shit thats right! you were sucking my dick again! damn was wondering who it was.
so other than me being better than you, what else can you muster?

its ok man, say whatever comes to mind.

This post was edited by AnonymousOne on Oct 3 2014 11:51pm
Oct 3 2014 11:56pm
Quote (AnonymousOne @ Oct 3 2014 10:49pm)
lmfao yep, i forgot you were in my game. why didn't i see you? shit thats right! you were sucking my dick again! damn was wondering who it was.
so other than me being better than you, what else can you muster?

its ok man, say whatever comes to mind.

http://i58.tinypic.com/wgxh0o.jpg

The dodge is strong with this one.

Enjoy getting carried, I'm glad you can pay someone enough to tolerate you.

Have a good night and congrats on your first piece of raid gear, it was bound to happen eventually after 10 raid carries lol.
Oct 4 2014 12:01am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 4 2014 01:56am)
The dodge is strong with this one.

Enjoy getting carried, I'm glad you can pay someone enough to tolerate you.

Have a good night and congrats on your first piece of raid gear, it was bound to happen eventually after 10 raid carries lol.

its funny, coming from someone who "doesn't remember bad kids GT", yet now you remember it?
im just kinda confused on how you carry someone through a raid, would know from experience?
i sure as hell wouldn't take someone with blue guns thats only level 26.
im also confused how im dodging. could you not come up with your own material? have to say what i say because you have nothing better to say?
its ok kiddo, one day youll be good. obviously not any time soon, but one day. just keep sucking that dick and its bound to happen. just ask omega.
Oct 4 2014 12:04am
Quote (AnonymousOne @ Oct 3 2014 11:01pm)
its funny, coming from someone who "doesn't remember bad kids GT", yet now you remember it?
im just kinda confused on how you carry someone through a raid, would know from experience?
i sure as hell wouldn't take someone with blue guns thats only level 26.
im also confused how im dodging. could you not come up with your own material? have to say what i say because you have nothing better to say?
its ok kiddo, one day youll be good. obviously not any time soon, but one day. just keep sucking that dick and its bound to happen. just ask omega.

Your GT was easier to find then I thought it would be. Doesn't change the fact that the only person you did better than was the relic holder lol. You're terrible and you should thank your carry service for dragging you along.

Can't argue with facts. Have a good night man.
Oct 4 2014 12:09am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 4 2014 02:04am)
Your GT was easier to find then I thought it would be. Doesn't change the fact that the only person you did better than was the relic holder lol. You're terrible and you should thank your carry service for dragging you along.

Can't argue with facts. Have a good night man.

lmfao i thought you were getting off?
couldn't resist what i had to say next? its like that oral fixation you have, huh?
its np, and remember, next time you don't wanna look like a jealous crying baby. just PM me that you think my prices are a bit high, would've made this alot easier on you.
i honestly wouldn't of cared to lower the prices. we had nothing to base the prices off of, didn't realize all the cry babies would come out.
Oct 4 2014 12:10am
Quote (AnonymousOne @ Oct 3 2014 11:09pm)
lmfao i thought you were getting off?
couldn't resist what i had to say next? its like that oral fixation you have, huh?
its np, and remember, next time you don't wanna look like a jealous crying baby. just PM me that you think my prices are a bit high, would've made this alot easier on you.
i honestly wouldn't of cared to lower the prices. we had nothing to base the prices off of, didn't realize all the cry babies would come out.

That 7 raid kd with 3 carries lol.
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev15678Next
Closed New Topic New Poll