d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Eve Online > How Do I Make Better Isk/hour? > I Fly A Tengu And Solo Lvl 4 Missions
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,424.50
Sep 27 2014 06:56am
But even when i salvage all the wrecks, i still only make like 10m per hour. :(
Anything else i can do and make better moneys? Help would be much appreciated.
Gold: 137.00
Sep 29 2014 02:36am
Do them faster..

Station trading makes you around 900mil / day with minimal playing but you need trading skills and you are committed to station.

Wormhole are nice source of income since you can already fly tengu so joining c3 wormhole corporation is one way.. 100mil/hour?

Highsec combat sites are atleast more fun thatn lvl4 missions where luck is biggest factor how much you make. My brother made around 4bil in 2 months..

Nullsec exploration is good source of income if you know how to stay alive there. i made like 200mil in hour.

c5 cap escalations do around 200mil - 600mil / hour depending groupsize.

Nullsec ratting with proper ship can do good money but not much experience there.

lowsec combat exploration makes more money than highsec not much more to say there.. Tengu is one of the best ships for this job but needs 2 fits.. travel and combat
Gold: 5,003.61
Sep 29 2014 11:38am
Max your tengu skills and start blitzing missions for LP. NEVER salvage, it is a waste of time and you will get a lower isk/hour. Then study the markets and pick the best item(s) to cash out your LP in bulk.

Eventually you will know all high sec lvl4 missions by heart and that is when you will notice an increase in isk/hour.
Sep 29 2014 03:52pm
Quote (Evest89 @ 29 Sep 2014 03:36)
Do them faster..

Station trading makes you around 900mil / day with minimal playing but you need trading skills and you are committed to station.

Wormhole are nice source of income since you can already fly tengu so joining c3 wormhole corporation is one way.. 100mil/hour?

Highsec combat sites are atleast more fun thatn lvl4 missions where luck is biggest factor how much you make. My brother made around 4bil in 2 months..

Nullsec exploration is good source of income if you know how to stay alive there. i made like 200mil in hour.

c5 cap escalations do around 200mil - 600mil / hour depending groupsize.

Nullsec ratting with proper ship can do good money but not much experience there.

lowsec combat exploration makes more money than highsec not much more to say there.. Tengu is one of the best ships for this job but needs 2 fits.. travel and combat

station trading: so basically you'r in the station all day long and buy/sell goods? you can make that much money? :O
what kinda stuff do you buy though?

Quote (ChiLLon @ 29 Sep 2014 12:38)
Max your tengu skills and start blitzing missions for LP. NEVER salvage, it is a waste of time and you will get a lower isk/hour. Then study the markets and pick the best item(s) to cash out your LP in bulk.

Eventually you will know all high sec lvl4 missions by heart and that is when you will notice an increase in isk/hour.

yea i guess your right, salvage is wasted time, most of the time.
Gold: 137.00
Sep 30 2014 02:25am
Quote (Kazangsta @ 30 Sep 2014 00:52)
station trading: so basically you'r in the station all day long and buy/sell goods? you can make that much money? :O

Quote (Kazangsta @ 30 Sep 2014 00:52)

Stuff that people need and where the volume * price of that product is high enough, that you can expect that if you do 10% of that products trades each day that its good money. Usually you should do business with 10% profit margin unless you find better products. And if you want good money in station trading you need around 40products to make good money. After you find all good products you just update your sell and buy orders once every 15-45minutes.

Having level 5 accounting and broker relations is good idea since it just increases your income while Marging trading lets you spend more of your money to buy stuff while you might not even have enough money so you can keep buying stuff for more isk than you have and sell them before all your buyorders gets filled.

Trade and other skills that lets you have more active trades at time is good but you dont need all of em. Sitting around 80+ active market orders is enough if you know how to do money in market. That means around 40buy and 40sell orders.

This post was edited by Evest89 on Sep 30 2014 02:25am
Sep 30 2014 04:11pm
Quote (Evest89 @ 30 Sep 2014 03:25)
Stuff that people need and where the volume * price of that product is high enough, that you can expect that if you do 10% of that products trades each day that its good money. Usually you should do business with 10% profit margin unless you find better products. And if you want good money in station trading you need around 40products to make good money. After you find all good products you just update your sell and buy orders once every 15-45minutes.

Having level 5 accounting and broker relations is good idea since it just increases your income while Marging trading lets you spend more of your money to buy stuff while you might not even have enough money so you can keep buying stuff for more isk than you have and sell them before all your buyorders gets filled.

Trade and other skills that lets you have more active trades at time is good but you dont need all of em. Sitting around 80+ active market orders is enough if you know how to do money in market. That means around 40buy and 40sell orders.

cool thx for the advice bro. :)
Go Back To Eve Online Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll