d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Any Muslims Out There? > Iso Brothers And Sisters Of Islam
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 23 2014 07:08am
Was hoping for moderate muslim... Ahmed Deedat is a nutter.
Gold: 7,252.72
Sep 23 2014 07:09am
Quote (andysundala @ Sep 23 2014 09:04am)
Good to see some people interested.

I doubt any sheiks or Ahmed Deedats would be hanging around jsp but it would still be nice to discuss religious matters with those who are learned.

...not a fan . Deedats was a well known bigot who called for the eradication of both Christianity and Judaism .
Gold: 339.00
Sep 23 2014 07:10am
Quote (Scaly @ Sep 23 2014 08:08pm)
Was hoping for moderate muslim... Ahmed Deedat is a nutter.

Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Sep 23 2014 08:09pm)
...not a fan . Deedats was a well known bigot who called for the eradication of both Christianity and Judaism .

Haha i understand what you mean. Many muslims don't like him, nor his apprentice Dr. Zakir Naik, but i must say that their speechea are filled with useful information. At least for me anyways.

This post was edited by andysundala on Sep 23 2014 07:10am
Sep 23 2014 07:17am
Quote (andysundala @ Sep 23 2014 09:10am)
Haha i understand what you mean. Many muslims don't like him, nor his apprentice Dr. Zakir Naik, but i must say that their speechea are filled with useful information. At least for me anyways.

...let me ask you the obvious because it is bound to come up sooner or later . Do you support radical , militant Islam...groups like Al Queda , ISIS , AQAP etc...
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 23 2014 07:18am
Quote (Scaly @ Sep 23 2014 03:45pm)
Lol. Straight away the Israeli Jew starts oppressing the poor Muslim.

Thought he meant to create a whole sub forum - clearly in his first posting you can understand he want a sub forum only for Islam .
Nothing against any Muslim or against him fyi - have a problem with terrorists who use their religion as an excuse for hate.

This post was edited by Yakir on Sep 23 2014 07:20am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 23 2014 07:19am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 23 Sep 2014 13:09)

I'd be with him too... If he didn't want to replace them with Islam.

Quote (andysundala @ 23 Sep 2014 13:10)

Can i ask... what is your opinion on the Islamic State and the caliphate they are trying to establish? How do you view Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?

Quote (Yakir @ 23 Sep 2014 13:18)
Thought he meant to create a whole sub forum .
Nothing against any Muslim or against him fyi .

He was trying to find others who share his religion in the hopes of maybe having a forum for muslims.

This post was edited by Scaly on Sep 23 2014 07:20am
Sep 23 2014 07:27am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Sep 23 2014 08:17pm)
...let me ask you the obvious because it is bound to come up sooner or later . Do you support radical , militant Islam...groups like Al Queda , ISIS , AQAP etc...

good question.
radical, no. groups like al qaeda, ISIS, AQAP, nope.
i dont believe that any action categorized as terrorism is justified. not only because of my faith but at the human level.

as for militant, it would be unfair to say that Islam is not a militant religion. Islam is not a pacifist religion. no offense to Christians, but offering your other cheek does not make any sense. Islam allows violence and retribution, but never in extremes. terrorists are bringing their retribution to an extreme by killing innocents and non-combatants. we agree that they are cold-blooded assholes, and no one is more angry or disappointed at them than the mainstream Muslim for tarnishing our religion. there were always bad rumors circulating about Islam in the western world, and these radical groups are confirming them.

Quote (Scaly @ Sep 23 2014 08:19pm)
Can i ask... what is your opinion on the Islamic State and the caliphate they are trying to establish? How do you view Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?

Wow, i wasn't really prepared for questions like these. but in all fairness, it's understandable that people would wonder.
umm... i don't like Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. anybody who murders outside of the limitations allowed by Islam is a bad guy in my book. it's a noble intent to want to bring a pure Islamic state to existence, but his measures in doing so contradict the very teachings he claims to follow.

Quote (Scaly @ Sep 23 2014 08:19pm)
He was trying to find others who share his religion in the hopes of maybe having a forum for muslims.

yes, if it's allowed. i'm more interested in learning about the teachings of the Qur'an. to tell the truth, i recently moved to Taiwan and on the first day a Christian missionary tried to get me to convert. i don't have a problem with Christianity or its followers, and i'm always ears for the truth, but arming myself with the knowledge of our holy book and knowing which questions to ask these missionaries would be great. understanding all four holy books (Qur'an, Gospels, Pslams, and Torah) i believe would bring us closer to the truth.

This post was edited by andysundala on Sep 23 2014 07:30am
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 23 2014 07:31am
Quote (Scaly @ Sep 23 2014 04:19pm)
I'd be with him too... If he didn't want to replace them with Islam.

Sure why not , but I wasn't saying anything bad to him or about the Muslim's .
Sep 23 2014 07:32am
Quote (Yakir @ Sep 23 2014 08:31pm)
Sure why not , but I wasn't saying anything bad to him or about the Muslim's .

no offense given so no offense taken. it's all good.
Sep 23 2014 07:33am
Quote (andysundala @ Sep 23 2014 09:27am)
good question.
radical, no. groups like al qaeda, ISIS, AQAP, nope.
i dont believe that any action categorized as terrorism is justified. not only because of my faith but at the human level.

as for militant, it would be unfair to say that Islam is not a militant religion. Islam is not a pacifist religion. no offense to Christians, but offering your other cheek does not make any sense. Islam allows violence and retribution, but never in extremes. terrorists are bringing their retribution to an extreme by killing innocents and non-combatants. we agree that they are cold-blooded assholes, and no one is more angry or disappointed at them than the mainstream Muslim for tarnishing our religion. there were always bad rumors circulating about Islam in the western world, and these radical groups are confirming them.

Wow, i wasn't really prepared for questions like these. but in all fairness, it's understandable that people would wonder.
umm... i don't like Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. anybody who murders outside of the limitations allowed by Islam is a bad guy in my book. it's a noble intent to want to bring a pure Islamic state to existence, but his measures in doing so contradict the very teachings he claims to follow.

...the questions are part of the discussion format . I am a well known born-again Christian on this forum and questions are common but attacks because of my faith are more than common . I am happy to hear that you condemn terrorism and welcome you to this forum :hail:

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll