d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Atheist / Agnostic Thread
Prev1148149150151152193Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 152.00
Nov 15 2015 11:57am
Quote (Qodesh @ Nov 15 2015 01:39pm)
And you playing video games ?

Video games are awesome.
Gold: 15.00
Nov 15 2015 12:05pm
Quote (Unanswered @ Nov 15 2015 01:56pm)
So you want me to quit eating too? Sounds self destructive. I rarely play video games. I'm busy educating myself on subjects. Mostly ancient religion and now astronomy. At the same token I do not let video games get the best of me when it comes to the real world. You have let these conspiracy videos get to you and now your sitting in your chair shitting yourself because you believe the goverment is out to get you. What a amazing life you have there champ. Take your tin foil hat off, enjoy the world around you and actually learn something about it.

You seriously have short term memory son, I've told you that fear isn't a problem once you are with Him, it actually dissipate itself. Why would I be shitting myself lol? I know everything buddy, and if I would be shitting myself knowing all the things I know, I would probably have commited suicide long before that. But nope, I am a strong minded person, and actually, once I wanted to suicide myself, but he helped me and then made me realize the worth of life. Even that, suicide isn't the solution as when you do, you go straight to hell ... and hell is a temporary place, don't forget that. actually, tin foil hat is a funny thing, as for the people using it don't realize it actually increases the mind control effect. You should inform yourself on secret societies buddy, why dont you start with skull and bones? or the freemasons ? oh don't forget the illuminati while you're at it. then go look at your government and what they do behind your back. By the way, I wish you all the best my friend.
Gold: 0.20
Nov 15 2015 12:20pm
You seriously have short term memory son, I've told you that fear isn't a problem once you are with Him, it actually dissipate itself.
Ah the good ol use some kind of faith/belief system to cope with reality but in your case a conspiracy delusion reality. I hope one day you can see what world is like instead of one huge delusion with a promised eternal afterlife.
Nov 15 2015 12:25pm
Lol, everything that is happening in this world is predicted sir. You believe what you want, after all... we're just talking about a modern globalist warfare here. You see, that's how crazy this is, have you ever heard the thing saying, it's easier to lie to somebody than trying to explain him that he's been lied to. The public is illiterate and blind when it comes to politics and terms and about what is really happening in this world. You use a destroyed language, your mind is destroyed, and it's like trying to explain something simple to someone who has down syndrome. They got you with chemicals, TV and the culture. Try and help you out ? Peace
Nov 15 2015 12:39pm
Quote (Qodesh @ Nov 15 2015 01:25pm)
Lol, everything that is happening in this world is predicted sir. You believe what you want, after all... we're just talking about a modern globalist warfare here. You see, that's how crazy this is, have you ever heard the thing saying, it's easier to lie to somebody than trying to explain him that he's been lied to. The public is illiterate and blind when it comes to politics and terms and about what is really happening in this world. You use a destroyed language, your mind is destroyed, and it's like trying to explain something simple to someone who has down syndrome. They got you with chemicals, TV and the culture. Try and help you out ? Peace

You have no showed one shred of evidence of any of these conspiracy. The same could be said about your belief/faith. The bitter truth is better than the sweetest lie. You are not helping anyone spreading baseless conspiracies with no evidence.
Nov 15 2015 01:06pm
LOL GO INFORM YOURSELF YOU HAVE INTERNET. I'm sick of the injustice, im sick of the betrayal, dude this country's run by bad people who don't like good people. And im sick of good people laying down their fucking ass and doing nothing. I'm telling you right now, and i'm telling Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, David Rockefeller and the New World Order and all the others that they are not going to get away with this, in the end, they are going to be brought to justice. THIS IS REAL FOLKS, they are going to start a civil war. They are starting a war with Russia, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE JOKE WILL LAST FOREVER???, they're gearing up for hell men, so we need to get past the point of arguing and telling stupid shit.
Nov 15 2015 01:07pm
use your brain ... you have one
Nov 15 2015 03:17pm
Quote (Qodesh @ Nov 15 2015 02:07pm)
use your brain ... you have one

I do. I just use mine to rule out the shitpiracy posted by paranoid folk.
Nov 15 2015 03:39pm
Quote (Unanswered @ Nov 15 2015 05:17pm)
I do. I just use mine to rule out the shitpiracy posted by paranoid folk.

the wise man prepares himself and always prevent instead of ''recover'' ... u better start to make a stock on food and water and other stuff while you can brother. Because you won't have the possibility to do so when the time is up. The worse case is that you will just end up eating your investment. Which is what is going to happen on either sides
Gold: 78.16
Nov 15 2015 09:26pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1148149150151152193Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll