d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > "a Reason To Farm High Level" -suggestion
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 670.67
Sep 20 2014 10:54am
Quote (RistVaLL @ 19 Sep 2014 09:03)

This is not true at all, when we do MM and get to 100+ and if we find a 7EP wave they fucking rekt us at that point.
We've failed waaaaay too many MM because of high level ep's

This would be more something for the solo players and normal mobs still drop alot of items, chests does aswell.
There is no way this would be OP. Give it a try, solo to lvl 100 first and tell me its not hard..

The few times i've solo'd to 100 i've struggled as fuck.

I've done level 100+ and like you, I got thumped on :)
Was saying as the game stands, this is more valuable to the few than the whole

Quote (RistVaLL @ 19 Sep 2014 19:19)
The main problem in this game is the people who can never be happy for others.
Idk why they say no to this really, it would help ppl to the better, and they think they wouldn't be able to do any of this themselves without even trying.

I said no, because I was thinking purely of the beginner skiller
I agree that the drop rate needs adjusted - I beat treasure pest the other night, Dropped 10 items - 7 of those being tier I
Which to me sucks, as I am looking for Arc+IIIs ... but there are plenty and could be plenty more that get happy and Stok3d about that many Is dropping

Not a horrible idea at all... just needs some tweaking which is why I leaned towards and chose the [No]
Gold: 20,492.75
Sep 20 2014 11:00am
I was always thinking that a TD should do the same thing not based on level. If you fall in a TD then it removes the lowest Tier of item. So then if you find lots of TD's then your chance of getting higher level items improves greatly!

TD's I think would be more fair then, because it would be based on 100% luck :)
Gold: 670.67
Sep 20 2014 11:12am
Quote (iToons @ 20 Sep 2014 13:00)
I was always thinking that a TD should do the same thing not based on level. If you fall in a TD then it removes the lowest Tier of item. So then if you find lots of TD's then your chance of getting higher level items improves greatly!

TD's I think would be more fair then, because it would be based on 100% luck :)

No this is something I can whole heartedly agree to :drool:

man my 9tds down would have really meant something :cry:
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll