d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Suggestion: Add A Ghost To Fill A Spot > Acts As A +1 Only
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 6.60
Sep 25 2014 01:52am
Quote (derDrops @ Sep 24 2014 04:36pm)
would you be so kind and explain, how you intend to farm it? i simply don't see it.

This function would allow you to get face solo. Which allows the other quests to be activated. Seeing how ambush was toned down based on players Once you get face u can simply remove the ghosts and continue on as normal this will avoid shamans until you kill sneaky. Then you add more and try for slash the swarm. Then you can remove them and search for elemental education while doing four corners, i assume EE will be 3 max as is ambush SOLO. Now this feature would allow someone like me who has the gear to do all of the above solo would allow me to get NMNM solo. Which as the game is set now is not possible. You must group for shamans face an slash 2/3 to get to nmnm. Once i unlock NMNM solo i would simply keep doing it over and over farming abusing it. All solo.

Granted this would take alot of time to set up. but could easily be done on a mule on sc and just keep dieing to avoid lvling so that i could farm it whenever i pleased forever.

Gold: 8,604.28
Sep 25 2014 02:13am
Quote (SmokeyMcPot1990 @ Sep 25 2014 07:52pm)
This function would allow you to get face solo. Which allows the other quests to be activated. Seeing how ambush was toned down based on players Once you get face u can simply remove the ghosts and continue on as normal this will avoid shamans until you kill sneaky. Then you add more and try for slash the swarm. Then you can remove them and search for elemental education while doing four corners, i assume EE will be 3 max as is ambush SOLO. Now this feature would allow someone like me who has the gear to do all of the above solo would allow me to get NMNM solo. Which as the game is set now is not possible. You must group for shamans face an slash 2/3 to get to nmnm. Once i unlock NMNM solo i would simply keep doing it over and over farming abusing it. All solo.

Granted this would take alot of time to set up. but could easily be done on a mule on sc and just keep dieing to avoid lvling so that i could farm it whenever i pleased forever.

Where in this suggestion can YOU get to do FTE objective... not only that... how can YOU solo'ing clear Shamans when you need 3 ppl to enable objective?

You don't have a clue... sorry but all your excuses and explanations above mean jack crap.

1. you are saying that you can solo and use this idea to enable certain objectives to unlock other objectives... well you are DEAD WRONG.
2. for a solo player using the ghost option, you can NOT enable Shamans... you only enable objectives like you were solo'ing or in a two man group... you need to have 3 to unlock shamans to unlock other objectives.
3. you also need 3 ppl in group + ghost to enable Face the Evil to spawn... so once again you can NOT SOLO and unlock that objective.

For fuck sake... take a look at what you are considering as abuse with the game mechanics... you don't know anything about objectives with your statement above... you did not even look at the table that TELLS YOU SPECIFICALLY how many people in group that will enable that objective to spawn.

End your rubbish now... you have been wrong... the information beforehand has been given... you still spout off this nonsense thinking that it can be abused to unlock certain objectives while solo'ing... you can solo all you like, have this addition to add a +1 to your group... but, you will only unlock and kill Ambush at maximum... so... here is the latest information for you.

A person solo'ing or in a two man group will have completed all the following objectives:

Maze
Pinch
Bits
Hack
Treasure Pest
Soften the Sneaky
Ambush

Okay... the following objectives remain:

Face the Evil = 4 man group +
Slash the Swarm = 4 man group +
Shamans = 3 man group+

Yup... your logic fits for sure... NOT

EDIT: sorry if that seemed harsh... but... the ONLY way you can abuse this, is if another person will join you and use Ghost command and you two complete Shamans... now that is a feat for certain, and ONLY a few selected can do that... oh... and if you guys did this, then did your own solo games afterwards... you have to deal with some heavy hitting objectives like EE etc... NMNM is so and so... and none of the drops matter... they drop crap anyway... been there... done NMNM many times and the drops are NOT worth the effort solo'ing.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 25 2014 02:29am
Sep 25 2014 05:39am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 25 2014 04:13am)
Where in this suggestion can YOU get to do FTE objective... not only that... how can YOU solo'ing clear Shamans when you need 3 ppl to enable objective?

You don't have a clue... sorry but all your excuses and explanations above mean jack crap.

1. you are saying that you can solo and use this idea to enable certain objectives to unlock other objectives... well you are DEAD WRONG.
2. for a solo player using the ghost option, you can NOT enable Shamans... you only enable objectives like you were solo'ing or in a two man group... you need to have 3 to unlock shamans to unlock other objectives.
3. you also need 3 ppl in group + ghost to enable Face the Evil to spawn... so once again you can NOT SOLO and unlock that objective.

For fuck sake... take a look at what you are considering as abuse with the game mechanics... you don't know anything about objectives with your statement above... you did not even look at the table that TELLS YOU SPECIFICALLY how many people in group that will enable that objective to spawn.

End your rubbish now... you have been wrong... the information beforehand has been given... you still spout off this nonsense thinking that it can be abused to unlock certain objectives while solo'ing... you can solo all you like, have this addition to add a +1 to your group... but, you will only unlock and kill Ambush at maximum... so... here is the latest information for you.

A person solo'ing or in a two man group will have completed all the following objectives:

Maze
Pinch
Bits
Hack
Treasure Pest
Soften the Sneaky
Ambush

Okay... the following objectives remain:

Face the Evil = 4 man group +
Slash the Swarm = 4 man group +
Shamans = 3 man group+

Yup... your logic fits for sure... NOT

EDIT: sorry if that seemed harsh... but... the ONLY way you can abuse this, is if another person will join you and use Ghost command and you two complete Shamans... now that is a feat for certain, and ONLY a few selected can do that... oh... and if you guys did this, then did your own solo games afterwards... you have to deal with some heavy hitting objectives like EE etc... NMNM is so and so... and none of the drops matter... they drop crap anyway... been there... done NMNM many times and the drops are NOT worth the effort solo'ing.

IF you can spawn more monsters using this ghost then you can spawn the objectives. The only reason x players are required is because that is how many players it takes to spawn that many mobs.
Sep 25 2014 06:04am
Quote (SmokeyMcPot1990 @ Sep 25 2014 11:39pm)
IF you can spawn more monsters using this ghost then you can spawn the objectives. The only reason x players are required is because that is how many players it takes to spawn that many mobs.

Okay... so... solo'ing with this ghost addition will do jack all for objectives right?... NOW.. more monsters spawning.. I can get with what you are saying now... hmmm... so more monsters guarantees better drops??? Well... I do not think so at all... normal monsters drop TierI/IIs a lot... where is the benefit of having 3 max [soloing] normal monsters dropping TierI/IIs compared to 5 monters dropping TierI/IIs???? there is no difference, thus there is no abuse at all.

But then that is my opinion and your opinion is that it can be abused... so at the end of the day... we both [yes me] have to come to a conclusion that Paul will devise a way to either ignore my suggestion or not... and find a way to ensure that neither account of things will happen.
Sep 28 2014 01:13pm
Well, taking on 6+ by yourself is nuts and fun at the same time... would not want to have option to add more than +1 to group.
Yes... solo'd for like 3 minutes in a 3 man group... but I definately would not explore because EPs would rip into me.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 28 2014 01:13pm
Sep 29 2014 07:35am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 28 2014 03:13pm)
Well, taking on 6+ by yourself is nuts and fun at the same time... would not want to have option to add more than +1 to group.
Yes... solo'd for like 3 minutes in a 3 man group... but I definately would not explore because EPs would rip into me.

The joys of SC. That is where this would be abused the most. When im Warlock i ask skillers to join my room and skill just so i can get extra mobs to spawn. Ive done full climbs like this with 2-3 extra players in my room skilling or afk while i just slay monsters.

Gold: 8.00
Sep 29 2014 07:49am
Quote (SmokeyMcPot1990 @ Sep 29 2014 08:35am)
The joys of SC. That is where this would be abused the most. When im Warlock i ask skillers to join my room and skill just so i can get extra mobs to spawn. Ive done full climbs like this with 2-3 extra players in my room skilling or afk while i just slay monsters.

I have also done this like I said before it would be abused
Oct 1 2014 02:02pm
Quote (SmokeyMcPot1990 @ Sep 30 2014 02:35am)

Quote (supersage @ Sep 30 2014 02:49am)
I have also done this like I said before it would be abused

And I have done this also... but on Hardcore... it still is not abusing the game at all... all you do is get a chance for more monsters and drops,
Notice: CHANCE ... you can still get 1 monster spawn even in a full group... same goes for drops... you get 0-X amount from a monster killed.

END NOTE:
You two are doing this anyway, so why anti towards it and saying that it can be abused? YET you BOTH are doing this, does this mean you are ABUSING the game now.

EDIT: I think this is what you would call... "Foot in Mouth"

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Oct 1 2014 02:03pm
Gold: 8.00
Oct 1 2014 03:56pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 1 2014 03:02pm)
And I have done this also... but on Hardcore... it still is not abusing the game at all... all you do is get a chance for more monsters and drops,
Notice: CHANCE ... you can still get 1 monster spawn even in a full group... same goes for drops... you get 0-X amount from a monster killed.

END NOTE:
You two are doing this anyway, so why anti towards it and saying that it can be abused? YET you BOTH are doing this, does this mean you are ABUSING the game now.

EDIT: I think this is what you would call... "Foot in Mouth"

Lol and your to silly to get the fact it would be abused
Oct 1 2014 04:53pm
Quote (supersage @ Oct 2 2014 10:56am)
Lol and your to silly to get the fact it would be abused

You both have this theory that spawning more monsters = more items = more chance to get better items.
That is your basis of Abusing game, but it isn't, in reality it works out the same because everything is random, and the more people
you have in group, actually reduces the maximum monster spawn from 1-6 [excluding the experience diminishing also].

The silly statement, it made no sense at all... "your".. yes I understand what you were intending to say, but dang...
the only silly person is you for assuming I did not know where you or smokey are coming from... that way of thinking
has been around before the both of you were born, you both fail to see loss of monsters per additional people in group
that is balancing things out.

EDIT: Ghost does not increase map drops nor does it increase welling droprates... these are the ONLY two things I could think that
CAN get abused... but your guys argument was not based on those, your argument is based on monster spawn and drops.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Oct 1 2014 05:02pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll