d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher Tournament > Organized By Origins
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 287,115.78
Sep 17 2014 06:25pm
Quote (TiMasse @ 17 Sep 2014 17:52)
Lets make some clarifications, this topic is for subcribers or comment like that:

If you have any problems with this topic pm me or go beat your pillow, this way your rage toward my topic will go away.

Thank you.

Ty for posting. With this attitude and kind of post, don't wonder why there are only 20 active players.

Agreed... Gg move origins

This post was edited by DarkxAngel on Sep 17 2014 06:26pm
Gold: 627.92
Sep 17 2014 06:44pm
It is probably because you and your guild is trying to bipedal around the rules of the sections ;

Let's make a tournament for the community,
but like an M. Night Shamalan flick there is a twist,
it's really a guild only tournament,
this belongs in 1 of 2 other sections (Guild Topics or Trade topics) not in the main LS forum

Quote (Paparick @ 17 Sep 2014 20:22)
Not sure if this qualifies as any type of tournament. It just looks like a ''Paying for GP'' topic, with a thinly veiled recruiting effort.

So why not move it to the right section or close this already?

Quote (TiMasse @ 17 Sep 2014 19:52)
Lets make some clarifications, this topic is for subcribers or comment like that:
If you have any problems with this topic pm me or go beat your pillow, this way your rage toward my topic will go away.
Thank you.
Ty for posting. With this attitude and kind of post, don't wonder why there are only 20 active players.

Well ain't that awfully kettle black of ya :bonk:

Good Luck to you and yours on your "tournament"

Gold: 0.69
Sep 17 2014 06:56pm
Allright, we are trying to get people to play and you guys are fucking spamming my thread? I mean, who serisously care if it's the wrong section? None of you is a mod or anything (But Rick but he's drunk). So this is not your problem.

I'm offering 1.5k to slashers and more cause we were thinking about polling once we get some players and the only thing you can do is flame my topic and my guild. I mean what the fuck is this attitude. I saw people leaving this game because 90% of people who play are asshole. With threads like that we can see who they are.

Before making any suggestion to make this game more popular try to keep the slashers you have right now.

Close this topic, the tournament is cancelled.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll