d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Survey
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 575.25
Sep 15 2014 09:32pm
with all the suggestions being made i wanted to make a survey, hope it's ok.
anyone can add if they have interesting questions

1. Do you feel that your gear is overpowered,underpowered or neither?
2. The person that you feel has the best setup of gear, is it overpowered?
3. To start slashing now how much forum gold do you think it would take to make an average setup?
4. on an average week how many mq's do you do? (you can ignore when POE resets, i know everyone ditches ls)
5. solo, group or both?
6. How long does your average MQ take?
7. did you join a slashing guild to make it easier?
8. what is the worst thing about the game?
9. if you could change 1 thing about LS what would it be?
10. do you feel the game is too gear dependent?
11.do you skill? and if yes is it worth it?
12.is Paparick sober (need a question for rick to answer "hell no")
Members++
Gold: 495,158.21
Trader: Trusted
Sep 15 2014 09:39pm
1. at lvl 1-55 neither at lvl 100+ yeah its underpowered lol...
2. nope because I outclick them with worse gear and get better outcome.
3. 20k
4. Depends on whos on, but ~15-25+ when im active.
5. Group ( solo = prof)
6. 1.15 -> 1.25
7. to make friends
8. Low amount of good items droping.
9. Re-work all the abilities so they would be useful as either melee or caster.
10. Well i wouldnt wanna spend 2h + for a 1-71 black climb.
11. Yes, I've only lost fg so far :D
12. Only when hes not on our vent <3
Gold: 0.93
Sep 15 2014 09:39pm
1-underwelmed
2- yes
3 average meaning what? 150+ee accross the board? Id say for fullsetup around 6k
4- i did 1 a day
5- i perfer to solo but i group cause i cant tank more then one mob
6- 4-5 hours per run
7- i dont think that matters.
8- that i need alot fg to even play
9- to make it so theres a ingame currentcy instead of fg
10- yes
11- no
12- whens he ever sorber :)
Gold: 0.69
Sep 15 2014 09:51pm
1. I think its okay.
2. Way too much op.
3. I think I ahve an average setup, to cover all class ~20k so you can solo (will be hard) or find a group (will be hard if new)
4. I would say ~4
5. My stuff isnt good enough for solo but I would because I can't play as much as I would, because I can't find groups. So often I jsut don't play because I can't (gear or not enough people issue).
6. 2 hours 25 minutes.
7. I would but I stay with my friends. made our own guild.
8. Worst thing about the game. It's too muhc gear dependant (fgs dependant). New people have to auto-invest fgs in a game that they dont know already. So they jsut leave the game. Also there is the fact that there si not enough people to play. I see very often group of 2-3-4 persons leaving the group jsut because they cant be 5. Nor they would play. That sucks. Game is amde to paly as a group of 5 only. But in reality there is not enough people for that. The game should be adjusted for the current populaion and re-adjusted when there will be more palyers.
9. 1 thing? I would say 2 things. First one would be: Lets say with my average gear I can do 2:00 climb in a group of 5 people with avg gear. Well that would be nice if in a group of 4-3-2 or even solo it could be possible to do a climb in under 3 hours. So people would start a climb as 4 people even if there is an empty spot. And I would make a kind of reset of guild points and gear. That would make 90% of people mad BUT. Who the fuck want to make a new guild and go to the top when the first guild has over 20000k gps already? This isnt fair at all. Same for the gear. Make a reset every year or so. And make the droprate to 500% of what it is atm. So like any games that resets, it will make publicity and bring people. Imagine all people who would come to try to find the first 200ee dagger? How much they could make from it? There would be a TON of people. 50 fgs reward at masterquest would also bring people in thsi game. It must be a fgs income gear. Not a gold digger one.
10. hell fucking yes
11. used to, doesnt worth it, even if I start muting today, by the time I reach UCF he will be 70 and rich as fack so it doesnt worth it. Unless there is a new season where muting prof is upgraded by 500% There would be a good reason to mute and try to mute the first 200ee dagger!
12. Never.
Gold: 313.61
Sep 15 2014 10:01pm
1. Do you feel that your gear is overpowered,underpowered or neither? - Some gear is over, some is under. But im trying to stop myself from keep buying more gear ><
2. The person that you feel has the best setup of gear, is it overpowered? - No
3. To start slashing now how much forum gold do you think it would take to make an average setup? - 2k
4. on an average week how many mq's do you do? (you can ignore when POE resets, i know everyone ditches ls) - 2-3 MQ's
5. solo, group or both? - Mostly group
6. How long does your average MQ take?- Guild only black, 1hr 15 ish / guild only full explore 2hr or so / pub black, 2hr / pub explore 45+ 3 hrs
7. did you join a slashing guild to make it easier? - Yes
8. what is the worst thing about the game? - The amount of players
9. if you could change 1 thing about LS what would it be? - Being able to get a magical essence when muting a unique item -.-
10. do you feel the game is too gear dependent? - hell no, with good clicking you can do very fast runs with shitty gear.
11.do you skill? and if yes is it worth it? - Yes I skill, still not worth it even after the thousands of hours put in. I know it will be one day though.
12.is Paparick sober (need a question for rick to answer "hell no") - I don't think beer effects him anymore so imma say yes.
Gold: 32,090.31
Sep 15 2014 10:26pm
Quote (SilentXer0 @ Sep 15 2014 11:32pm)
with all the suggestions being made i wanted to make a survey,  hope it's ok. 

1. Do you feel that your gear is overpowered,underpowered or neither? Bro...
2. The person that you feel has the best setup of gear, is it overpowered? Dumb question.
3. To start slashing now how much forum gold do you think it would take to make an average setup? Way too much.
4. on an average week how many mq's do you do? (you can ignore when POE resets, i know everyone ditches ls) Zero.
5. solo, group or both? Solo.
6. How long does your average MQ take? Years.
7. did you join a slashing guild to make it easier? I ain't no leech.
8. what is the worst thing about the game? No arena.
9. if you could change 1 thing about LS what would it be? Bring back arena.
10. do you feel the game is too gear dependent? Obviously...
11.do you skill? and if yes is it worth it? lolno and lolno. No thanks to devoting years of my life to this simple game that the majority of the world doesn't even know.
12.is Paparick sober (need a question for rick to answer "hell no") Probably not. Canada is pretty cold.

This post was edited by Braxton11 on Sep 15 2014 10:26pm
Gold: 8,892.68
Sep 15 2014 10:46pm
None overpowered... usable yes, so neither!
No, they can just get to 101 easier than most!
3. To start slashing now how much forum gold do you think it would take to make an average setup?
Depends on Player and what they like... So for me... 75,000 fg... This means Heal Charms / Stat Charms [dex & str] / Stat Armors [Str & Dex both Heavies and Medium EDIT: and robes for 1-71 climbs (not happening anytime soon)]
4. on an average week how many mq's do you do? (you can ignore when POE resets, i know everyone ditches ls)
I do 8 per week [well I try, if I don't make my quota, I leave MQ till following week after the Scandal Sheet]
5. solo, group or both?
Mostly solo'ing, around 80-95%, the occassional 2-3 man groups upto some levels, but never a 1-71
16 to 24 hours... I know, slow right, but still good for me.
No... but the help was tremendous when I started, and the help is still there to this day!
Drop System [Basically the ONLY wellable items that really drop in a normal cata 95% of the time are TierI / IIs... and 10% TierIIIs/IVs/Vs/VIs/VIIs... mind you... I do solo alot, groups get better drops]
Restore Heal Mastery to its' former glory, at least it will become usable even for new people to use in a group.
Mostly yes... but at times some junk gear can do the trick if you can adapt to slogging it out.
No... tried it... distance and number of portals for my packets make most skilling useless and fail alot... only fishing / cooking is acceptable to skill for me.. and only rank 2 in each.
Yes he is!!!! [yes I am dreaming]

By the way, my post is relevent to me solo'ing because of timezone, I have to solo more often than most.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 15 2014 11:00pm
Gold: 52,443.89
Sep 15 2014 11:21pm
1. Most under, some neither, few over.
2. Absolutely. But I'm fine with that. Part of the game.
3. If average meant ~100ee items - about 1k. But thats no fun.
4. Less than 1 MQ a week.
5. Solo - Explore
6. Hmm not sure. If I had to guess, 10+ hours. I dont use regen gear tho. Instead I fish whle regenning.
7. Yes. I'm riding the dicks of legends.
8. Worst thing about the game - Clunky UI.
9. Bring back arena, but leave catacombs as is. Both can be fun, but I want both.
10. Gear IS the game.
11. Yes. Fish/Cook. Absolutely worth it. No other skills are in my opinion.

I'm done making suggestions for a while btw. Just wanted to get those two out of my system. Game design, even if I can only do the theory part of it, is fun.

This post was edited by KakeWalk on Sep 15 2014 11:35pm
Gold: 8,892.68
Sep 15 2014 11:45pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 16 2014 04:46pm)
Depends on Player and what they like... So for me... 75,000 fg... This means Heal Charms / Stat Charms [dex & str] / Stat Armors [Str & Dex both Heavies and Medium EDIT: and robes for 1-71 climbs (not happening anytime soon)]

I knew there was something off in my calculations... I forgot to add in ALL types of heavy weapons.
Gold: 119,903.34
Sep 16 2014 02:55am
Quote (SilentXer0 @ Sep 15 2014 10:32pm)
with all the suggestions being made i wanted to make a survey,  hope it's ok. 

5. solo, group or both?

1. My gear is solid enough, I also use Cole's gear and Brad's gear which is overpowered but you compare it to softcore, it's just solid in comparison.

2. On hardcore, d2 guild, silence guild, hueco mundo, forgotten slashers and oasis all have decent gear. Empire has some good gear rotting. Edball as well. Softcore, I wouldn't know enough.

3. On hardcore, depending on what to expect, if 80-130ee on all items for the first 3 or 4 classes, I'd say a couple of thousand could net you alright if you know what you are doing but donno. Joining a guild is pretty much needed for hardcore for how it operates. Softcore I can only imagine is way cheaper compared to hardcore.

4. Well not playing right now but I usually average an mq a day and sometimes it's even more, I'm always in the top 5 weekly in guild points and climbs.

5. Group if it's solid enough and there, otherwise I got no problem soloing, I'm able to do solo rather well.

6. On hardcore groups, 1:45-3:00 usually. 3 hours is rare though, usually somewhere in the 2 hour range. Solo takes me a little bit longer, maybe 5 or 6 hours but never really tried to do a full 1-71 solo.

7. Slashing guild is very key, I would not be where I was in LS if it wasn't for the guilds I was and am a part of.

8. I really don't know but I really feel it's just the fact people don't expect to ever get any good loot, you just have the MQ to look forward to. I think with some minor tweaks, things could get interesting, add new content on top of this that requires more gear. If gear gets too strong and trivializes some content, you can always just make stronger content. Hardcore will naturally maybe hesitate to do things like that but it's whatever. Me personally some of my best moments in this game was just finding good loot consistently. With current system, I just don't feel it there.

9. Maybe either reduce the amount of time it takes to go into muting. I'm fine with a system where you have to work to mute items but I think currently it's too much effort and not worth the reward.

10. This game is completely based around gear. You can understand the game better and there are clear examples of people who have gear that aren't good at this game or never ever get good actions or damage but if you want to really excel at this game, solid gear is needed.

11. Fishing in my opinion is completely worth it and everyone should fish. Some people don't save all their fish and then cook them but you should. I make my climbs 250 times easier on hardcore because I fished to like rank 8 or 9 and then cooked every fish I had. Which resulted in thousands of good fish to use. Then I bought thousands of fish off of people for dirt cheap. Fishing is extremely powerful in this game. Muting can give you a huge reward and the thrill of muting items but it's a lot of effort. Glyphing is nice and it can be real good and in terms of climbs, it increases speed. It's worth it but maybe not for everyone. Suffing is okay but it's not needed.

12. nn
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll