d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > ~ Polling The Ls Community ~ > Projects At Hand, Come Lend A Hand!
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,577.68
Sep 12 2014 07:45pm
Quote (pwb3 @ Sep 13 2014 01:29pm)
Level muting up yourself then offer 5+ fg...

If I was muting, and required them at that level, at least I would pay 5-10fg per. Isn't it called demand? and the drop system does not
make them drop like TierIs / IIs. Lucky I don't mute then aye.

And staying on topic... are those the only LS things that people could help with?
Gold: 6.30
Sep 12 2014 08:42pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ 12 Sep 2014 19:45)
If I was muting, and required them at that level, at least I would pay 5-10fg per. Isn't it called demand? and the drop system does not
make them drop like TierIs / IIs. Lucky I don't mute then aye.

And staying on topic... are those the only LS things that people could help with?

there are more to come, and I will post them up soon :)
If there is anything you have in mind, please feel free to suggest etc :)
My reason for this post is to get the LS community involved in the renovation and renewal of these
guides and the LS forums :)

@ All

Please first and foremost remember to KEEP IT ON TOPIC!
If you want to start personal arguments etc, do it via pm, not here..

Also keep in mind, The guides im asking for to be updated are not just for us experienced slashers, They are also and mostly
for newcomers, so they can read these and have an idea of the game and the worth of items.

And I am not looking to remove a guide, or "fix the price" because of a single person/guild/or any other reason.

"general" prices can be used in the guide for now, and can be changed as the supply and demand changes as well.
I have no interest in "setting" prices for anyone.

Thank you to those who have taken on work :)

~ I do however want people to not be scared to post valid suggestions here! This can also be a place to suggest a guide, and even if you cannot write/speak english well, or maybe
you are not the best at screen shots etc, post here if you are willing to do the screen shots for someone, or help in any way, this is a community effort :) ~
Sep 12 2014 08:59pm
Quote (bodierox @ Sep 13 2014 02:42pm)
there are more to come, and I will post them up soon :)
If there is anything you have in mind, please feel free to suggest etc :)
My reason for this post is to get the LS community involved in the renovation and renewal of these
guides and the LS forums :)

~ I do however want people to not be scared to post valid suggestions here! This can also be a place to suggest a guide, and even if you cannot write/speak english well, or maybe
  you are not the best at screen shots etc, post here if you are willing to do the screen shots for someone, or help in any way, this is a community effort :) ~

Thanks... nice to read what your intentions are with this, look forward to see'ing some of the other things you wish to bring to the table.

Well, for approximately 3-4 weeks, I have had in my mind to create a guide based on solo'ing or 1-3 man groups and monster abilities.
In general, which monster would be ideal to kill off first and which ones to keep for last. BUT, after reading Paul saying that there are
other abilities that are turned off... is it really needed?

example: Solo'ing and 3 monsters appear: Peaktrice [stunner] / Slugslider [Caller] / Electangle [Caller/Swapper below 50% health].
My choice would be Slugslider 1st / Peaktrice 2nd & Electangle last. [Note: if Peaktrice is constantly stunning, then I would kill him first]
Reasoning: You can get overflowed with Slugsliders... and Peaktrice is a pain stopping all actions.

Another example; two man group and 5 monsters appear: Freaver [stunner] / Camouslage [Caller on Hit] / Frisp [Caller on Hit] / Gigabee [Caller x2] / Electrowisp [Blinker]
My order: [Freaver / Gigabee or vice versa] / Electrowisp / Frisp or Camouslage [since they both call on hit]
Reasoning: Same as above, Gigabee spawns 2 at a time, as for leaving Frisp/Camouslage last... again because they can call another on hit.

Idea for the guide is more based on newcomers that don't have any gear, their killspeed would be pretty low and may not be able to deal with extra monsters on screen etc.

EDIT: also identifying them as EPs would help them as well.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 12 2014 09:02pm
Gold: 70,681.31
Sep 12 2014 10:02pm
Quote (bodierox @ 12 Sep 2014 17:14)
Quote (sp_patl @ 12 Sep 2014 09:00)
i like that project . i wont be of a very great help since my english sucks and i dotn have programming skills.

all i can do is making screenshots . or provide a video. if its needed.

just lmk if i can do something to support.  if not i still want to thank you for your effort !

greetz.pat

You should post in the topic that you are available to help with screen shots if any one needs for the projects, that way they can ask you to assist if interested :)

Thank you for the response!

here i am. let me know if i can assist someone :)
Gold: 33,836.87
Sep 12 2014 11:07pm
Scroll down to my 3rd post here. Maybe some guides you seek: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=64994369&f=276
Gold: 6.30
Sep 13 2014 10:37am
Quote (Stok3d @ 12 Sep 2014 23:07)
Scroll down to my 3rd post here.  Maybe some guides you seek:  http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=64994369&f=276

Thank you, I will take a peak through these when I get home :)

HUGE THANK YOU TO ARTURO FOR THIS VERY DETAILED AND WELL PUT TOGETHER GUIDE! Price Checking Guide

New Price Checker list is up!

the Price Checker List

This post was edited by bodierox on Sep 13 2014 08:04pm
Gold: 33,836.87
Sep 15 2014 02:59pm
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ Aug 20 2010 05:12pm)
I thought about making HC Melee/Casting Handbook, and with recent threads and even somewhat established players suggesting terrible ideas, it makes me think we need it.

I know Lance was working on a HC Melee/Casting Handbook. Maybe he has it pigeon-holed somewhere ;)
Sep 15 2014 03:10pm
Quote (bodierox @ Sep 14 2014 04:37am)

HUGE THANK YOU TO ARTURO FOR THIS VERY DETAILED AND WELL PUT TOGETHER GUIDE! Price Checking Guide

the Price Checker List

Centre'ing looks cool and all.. but doesnt do anything for reading.

Great work though.

EDIT: basically my previous employ was advertising in newspapers and fax advertisements, if contents are a lot, then centre'ing is not good for the reader, thus, if the reader finds it annoying, they basically don't read and that advertisement was for naught... we want people to read it comfortably. BUT headings of course can be centred

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 15 2014 03:17pm
Gold: 313.61
Sep 15 2014 03:17pm
Quote (bodierox @ Sep 13 2014 11:37am)

the Price Checker List

The price checking guide is great. Love the part where you put in how to look up how to see the I.D. of an item. Topics are made so often asking about how to do it. GJ :)
Gold: 0.69
Sep 15 2014 03:55pm
What about french guides?
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll