d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > The Furnace > Pretty Nice Roll In My Opinion
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 13 2014 10:03am
Sexy weapon, the people bashing you for rerolling IAS instead of keeping it and using a gift probably have no idea how useless IAS is on this weapon.
Gold: 1.64
Sep 14 2014 04:06am
Quote (egillth @ Sep 13 2014 07:03pm)
Sexy weapon, the people bashing you for rerolling IAS instead of keeping it and using a gift probably have no idea how useless IAS is on this weapon.

Yeah it's shame I didn't wait to get it for the sake of the extra sheet DPS on the weapon. I personally don't use IAS on firedot wizard so it's not a loss in terms of effectiveness for me. Of course it'd be nice to see it have 3850+ damage.
Gold: 4,910.00
Sep 15 2014 07:10am
Quote (Henkkaah @ Sep 13 2014 06:02am)
Soo many jealous people over a weapon which 'AS A RUINED ONE' is still better than what you have. Expected. :D

Int would go really bad with my crusader..not jealous, plus even if it had rolled str, then it wouldn't do well with my condemn build. Blade of Prophecy> ..Also, I found 3 ram's gifts over the last 3 days.

Quote (egillth @ Sep 13 2014 10:03am)

Yup, I agree. IAS is totally useless for hydras.

Edit: LOL! Just saw your Wiz. You're using conduit rune and astral presence. :rofl: ..which means you think blizzards stack and have arcane drainage issues. :lol:

This post was edited by ericswanson_19 on Sep 15 2014 07:13am
Sep 15 2014 10:01am
Quote (ericswanson_19 @ Sep 15 2014 04:10pm)
Int would go really bad with my crusader..not jealous, plus even if it had rolled str, then it wouldn't do well with my condemn build. Blade of Prophecy> ..Also, I found 3 ram's gifts over the last 3 days.

Yup, I agree. IAS is totally useless for hydras.

Edit: LOL! Just saw your Wiz. You're using conduit rune and astral presence.  :rofl: ..which means you think blizzards stack and have arcane drainage issues.  :lol:

No I don't think Blizzard stacks but when you are moving constantly and recasting blizzard to new locations it drains AP quite much.
" You do have Aughild's shoulders without any secondary item? LOL! Set bonuses need 2 or more items to work, you know? "

On a serious note, stop spamming peoples threads with useless comments and if you think you know everything you can keep some as your own information only.

This post was edited by Henkkaah on Sep 15 2014 10:11am
Sep 15 2014 10:34am
Quote (Henkkaah @ Sep 15 2014 10:01am)
No I don't think Blizzard stacks but when you are moving constantly and recasting blizzard to new locations it drains AP quite much.
" You do have Aughild's shoulders without any secondary item? LOL! Set bonuses need 2 or more items to work, you know? "

On a serious note, stop spamming peoples threads with useless comments and if you think you know everything you can keep some as your own information only.

I'm using good shoulders, which just happen to be aughild's. I used to use the helm before getting firebird's, sooo.. back to how you play your wizard wrong. You shouldn't require any arcane aid. Hydras last 15 seconds (and I cast twice as much as you) and blizzard lasts 6. You just don't know how to play your character and unnecessarily relocate hydras and teleport when you can walk, plus uselessly stacking blizzards, but with practice I think you'll improve..keep at it.

I didn't make you post in the TR..that's on you. You asked for critiques and got the nonsubjective responses of not knowing how to wait for a gift.
Sep 15 2014 12:03pm
Quote (ericswanson_19 @ Sep 15 2014 07:34pm)
I'm using good shoulders, which just happen to be aughild's. I used to use the helm before getting firebird's, sooo.. back to how you play your wizard wrong. You shouldn't require any arcane aid. Hydras last 15 seconds (and I cast twice as much as you) and blizzard lasts 6. You just don't know how to play your character and unnecessarily relocate hydras and teleport when you can walk, plus uselessly stacking blizzards, but with practice I think you'll improve..keep at it.

I didn't make you post in the TR..that's on you. You asked for critiques and got the nonsubjective responses of not knowing how to wait for a gift.

I can post where I want regardless of your opinion. I play my wizard as I see fit and I do not require your tips to improve my gameplay. I do not aim to do the highest possible greater rifts I could do so I do not care missing that little damage from the skills you think I picked wrong. I rather pick a playstyle that is more relaxing and fun for me to play. Now please stop posting to my topic and spamming useless s**t. Reported your posts as spam. Thank you.

Edit: And indeed, "You asked for critiques". I asked critique regarding my weapon, not my skills you deem wrong.

This post was edited by Henkkaah on Sep 15 2014 12:05pm
Sep 15 2014 12:31pm
Quote (Henkkaah @ Sep 15 2014 12:03pm)
I can post where I want regardless of your opinion. I play my wizard as I see fit and I do not require your tips to improve my gameplay. I do not aim to do the highest possible greater rifts I could do so I do not care missing that little damage from the skills you think I picked wrong. I rather pick a playstyle that is more relaxing and fun for me to play. Now please stop posting to my topic and spamming useless s**t. Reported your posts as spam. Thank you.

Edit: And indeed, "You asked for critiques". I asked critique regarding my weapon, not my skills you deem wrong.

:rofl:
Sep 15 2014 12:35pm
I mean like, really? You come to my thread and be a dick on purpose. I have no idea what hole you need to fill from your life by spamming threads with nonsubjective responses, as you yourself mentioned in your previous post.
Sep 15 2014 01:24pm
Quote (Henkkaah @ Sep 15 2014 12:35pm)
I mean like, really? You come to my thread and be a dick on purpose. I have no idea what hole you need to fill from your life by spamming threads with nonsubjective responses, as you yourself mentioned in your previous post.

-_- you called people jealous for no reason, then claimed to know what everyone else is using.. that's the first dick comment in the thread. you became upset after willingly subjecting your weapon to critique, which unanimously has been criticized for your mistake and impatience. you didn't admit to messing up, but instead attack others and play it off like IAS doesn't affect hydra. you messed up and will most likely find 10 gifts before you find another furnace, let alone one with such high stats. stay mad.
Gold: 8,732.50
Sep 15 2014 01:30pm
Ouch.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll