d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Sam's Blog > I Had Too Many, So I'm Consolidating.
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,407.00
Oct 17 2014 05:59am
Workin on a CS project over the weekend. I have it working but there's still some weird bugs so it's not really working. It's compiling and running though. Today's Friday and it's not due until Sunday but I want to turn it in today so I can study some other classes.

Spent like $600 on my new computer parts but now it's pretty fast. Borderlands one was a game I played and even though it's kind old I used to get < 30 fps on minimum settings because of how badly it was optimized for PC. Now I can play it on max at a constant 62 fps. I probably could do more than 62 but I think it has v-sync on and I couldn't find a way to disable it.

Got Douchie to 63, which means he's high enough level to use a +20 set, but I'm still a long ways away from making one. Still cool to me that I'm technically leveled enough to use the best gear in the game.
Oct 18 2014 10:37pm
Whoo! The Douche is level 70 now.

Oct 22 2014 02:19pm
Got a C on my bio exam. <_< The professor drops the lowest grade but an A would have been nice. About to take CS midterm.

I stopped leveling Douchie because ice pents is way too high for my current gear and that's all the missions I'm getting. I'll still casual level him with live quests, random dungeons, and tunnels. I was going to try switching to miner and take up mining missions but apparently the exp sucks unless you have crazy high mil rank, but I might try it on an alt.
Oct 27 2014 08:52am
I did the math and I think I have b's in like all my classes. Which isn't terrible I guess, but they aren't a's. My test tomorrow and I've been studying a lot. I got an A on the last one and id like to keep it up. Once I get this test out of the way I'm going to do hardcore discrete structures studying. Bio and CS just had exams so i don't need to study those right away.

Finally finished my Mage +3 and +7 sets. Now I'm just finishing getting my Mage alts to level 40. Out of my 8 alts, 5 are level 40, 2 are level 30, and then I still have one level 12 I need to level. Once those are done I'm going to make some pvp alts then work on my warrior gear.
Oct 30 2014 09:05am
Got a 99% on my CS midterm. 93% from the exam and 6% extra credit. I could have gotten %110 so I'm still kind of bummed.
Nov 5 2014 09:49am
Two exams in just a week from today; discrete structures and bio.

I created a schedule for when I am going to study for each class. I call it "Operation Sky Scraper". I'm really behind in Discrete Structures and I need a B in the class to get into my major. Bio isn't that important but I got a C on my last exam so I would like an A to balance it out. I doubt I could ever get less than a C in that class.
Nov 11 2014 12:31pm
Took my bio exam. I'm thinking at least a B. Taking discrete structures exam in a few hours. The only other exam we had was a take home and the professor said it was extra hard because we had all of our resources, so I don't have a reference for how hard this exam will be. And I got an A on my first CS project. So I think I'll definitely have an A in that class, since all my other projects, which were better than the first, didn't have any errors in them. So they should also all be A's.

And I think I'm going to start going back to the gym. I want to lose 10 lbs by the end of the year.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic