d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Illegal To Comfort Crying Children > Uk Problems, Same As Us Problems?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,272.50
Sep 10 2014 05:58am
Quote (Scaly @ 8 Sep 2014 11:46)
I grew up in care and when I was about 13 or 14 some new laws came in that stopped the staff from physically interacting with children except when absolutely necessary to stop them hurting themselves or others - I.e. restraining them forcefully to stop a fight.
I remember a lot of us didn't mind being restrained. Restraints would happen often and I wonder if it wasn't simply a way to get attention or to feel intimate with our carers. This obviously has the impact of created a kind of fucked up reward for extremely bad behaviour.
These laws are still in place and to this day you cannot hug a child who is crying in care or nursery (kindergarten). If a child needs it's diaper changed there has to be two observers to ensure no molestation is going on.

What does PaRD think on this issue? Is it the same in the US? Is it a necessary measure or is it harmful to a child's development?

If you cannot hug a child or show compassion towards a child I think that is very disturbing. (Not you personally, the law)

Not any of those laws are here in the states afaik.

"If a child needs it's diaper changed there has to be two observers to ensure no molestation is going on."

I can agree that this might be a good idea, but the fact they even have this to "ensure no molestation happens" shows a red flag by iitself.. Who the hell are they hiring?

A kid that is crying is calling for compassion from someone to be cared for. That's 1 objective moral duty off the top of my head..

This post was edited by HighschoolTurd on Sep 10 2014 06:01am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 10 2014 06:42am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 10 Sep 2014 10:15)
... once again you have proved yourself to be a piece of human garbage for bringing  up the tragedy that took her life .

No need for flame. Didn't mention any specifics. That's your private shit.

Throw away the crutches old man. They speed you up when you're healing but they're slowing you down now you can walk.

This post was edited by Scaly on Sep 10 2014 06:43am
Gold: 3.33
Sep 10 2014 07:55am
Maybe a lack of motherly physical attention resulted in your bad attitude
Gold: 7,252.72
Sep 10 2014 09:17am
Quote (Scaly @ Sep 9 2014 04:29pm)
He's already done it. Funny considering the events which led up to him becoming born again... Not my business to share in a public thread but that shit would drive most people mental. It's no wonder he found god tbh. A good crutch for a really harsh time in his life. But that time is over... he needs to throw away the crutch now.

Quote (Scaly @ Sep 10 2014 08:42am)
No need for flame. Didn't mention any specifics. That's your private shit.

Throw away the crutches old man. They speed you up when you're healing but they're slowing you down now you can walk.

...two references to my late wife in a thread I had not been posting in that have nothing to do with the topic . You are gutter trash and a change of username does not change what's inside .

Gold: 0.00
Sep 10 2014 01:06pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 10 Sep 2014 15:17)
...two references to my late wife in a thread I had not been posting in that have nothing to do with the topic . You are gutter trash and a change of username does not change what's inside .

Two references? Stop being so fucking sensitive ffs. I didn't reference shit. I was deliberately avoiding being explicit about anything in order to give you the very tiny amount of respect you deserve as a member of the human race.

And stop with the flame. it's unbecoming of you. My change in username has nothing to do with how I wish to be perceived. Anyone who's anyone knows who I am no matter what I change it to.

Seems to me like I touched a nerve... Truth is hard to swallow sometimes.

This post was edited by Scaly on Sep 10 2014 01:08pm
Gold: 13.95
Sep 10 2014 01:27pm
Quote (HighschoolTurd @ Sep 10 2014 06:58am)

"If a child needs it's diaper changed there has to be two observers to ensure no molestation is going on."

I can agree that this might be a good idea, but the fact they even have this to "ensure no molestation happens" shows a red flag by iitself.. Who the hell are they hiring?

A kid that is crying is calling for compassion from someone to be cared for. That's 1 objective moral duty off the top of my head..

A lot of predators will go where there is prey, that's just how it is.

And they have to do this to protect themselves against accusations false or real, it opens them to being sued and other legal issues. Same reason why every halloween costume with a cape has "Don't try to fly kids, you can't". The U.S. is a country of many laws, which anyone can "abuse" against you.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll