d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Bar And Pub Clhange
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Sep 6 2014 10:54pm
1. BNP TOOLS: Needs to be regulated, and the code needs to be check by an approved, member of the d2jsp staff before allowing anyone to use it. Due to possible security issues that can arise. I don't feel a normal member of the d2jsp community should be able to post such things for use unless thoroughly looked at first.

My second part of this suggestion would be, that all members of the BnP community should vote, monthly to add 1-2 people to the "Regular tag" "Trusted tag" "Mediator tag" list. I don't feel a small group of close friends that are mostly compiled into 1 guild should do all of the voting.

3. I feel major changes to the unofficial betting rules need to be put into place, a longer time limit for bets to be paid 24 hours at most until someone is given a welcher tag, or paid back tag. Real life problems can pop up at any given time, or distractions.
Other rules need to be stated clearly, and unchanged once put into place.

Feel free to add a suggestion for more changes. If you click no, please post why.

And please do not post about my tag, its not why I'm posting this and my tag has already been taken care of.
Gold: 82.46
Sep 6 2014 11:02pm
you're clearly posting this because of your tag

you welched a bet, you got tagged for it, take responsibility for your bets.
Sep 6 2014 11:04pm
Quote (AshaMed @ Sep 6 2014 11:02pm)
you're clearly posting this because of your tag

you welched a bet, you got tagged for it, take responsibility for your bets.

Reported for spam, I clearly said do not post about my tag, it has nothing to do with it.
Sep 6 2014 11:05pm
you posted in general help seeking opinions, i am giving you my opinion.

don't post a poll if you can't take criticism
Sep 6 2014 11:07pm
Quote (AshaMed @ Sep 6 2014 11:05pm)
you posted in general help seeking opinions, i am giving you my opinion.

don't post a poll if you can't take criticism

It is not an opinion of what I posted, it is your opinion of me. Which I did not ask for.
Sep 6 2014 11:11pm
Quote (Galaeth @ Sep 6 2014 10:07pm)
It is not an opinion of what I posted, it is your opinion of me. Which I did not ask for.

it's an opinion of what you posted
had you not gotten tagged, you wouldn't have posted this
regardless of what you say, you know that's true

My second part of this suggestion would be, that all members of the BnP community should vote, monthly to add 1-2 people to the "Regular tag" "Trusted tag" "Mediator tag" list. I don't feel a small group of close friends that are mostly compiled into 1 guild should do all of the voting.

a group of members vote whom they deserve to be promoted, as do they vote whether or not you deserved your tag or not. and you did
Sep 6 2014 11:17pm
Quote (AshaMed @ Sep 6 2014 11:11pm)
it's an opinion of what you posted
had you not gotten tagged, you wouldn't have posted this
regardless of what you say, you know that's true

a group of members vote whom they deserve to be promoted, as do they vote whether or not you deserved your tag or not. and you did

I did not post this because of a tag I got over a stupid bet. I posted this because bnp, is being ran by a very small group of people. Which needs to change along with the other things I posted.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 9,504.66
Trader: Trusted
Sep 6 2014 11:37pm
wtf is a welcher tag..... :unsure:
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll