d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > My Experiences, And Things I've Learned.
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,488.00
Nov 23 2014 06:10am
This particular post goes out to the ladies - obviously most of all this involves women one way or another, but mostly aimed toward young men who need that extra kick in the ass to get up and do something. But I suppose from another angle, it's all the same for women as well. But this post, is definite advice for ladies.

So its currently 548am and I have walked out of this chicks bedroom and I am now on the couch. I've been seeing this girl a couple weeks now, and last weekend I even told her we can no longer move forward romantically, but we can as friends. The girl is cool, cute, good head on her shoulders, really nice and caring...but fucking crazy. Hanging out for like 2-3 days before pushing clarifying our title...to which I said we are nothing because we've been seeing each other 2 days. After so much pushing - I called it off. I've hung with her a couple times since. We still have sex and I enjoy her company as a friend. And I do like her - but I believe because were both Scorpios...she thinks she can control me. And when she can't, it does not please her. I do not like being controlled. 2-3 days in when she started talking boyfriend and girlfriend and what I'm expected to do and basically all these obligations she expects me to instantly fill. I thought I wanted a girlfriend, and I genuinely did in north Carolina, where I lived by my self and had a constantly flow of money. But while I'm unemployed and living with my dad....I don't have the time nor energy, to put up with a girl busting my balls.

I kind of got side tracked here - but I'll try to make what happened tonight as clear as possible. So its currently 553am Sunday morning. Friday night, she asked me to come over because she wanted to fuck me. Well Kalista had just came out on league of legends and she's fucking super sweet and op and besides the fact that I was playing league all night, I was hanging out with one of my old friends as well. So of course I did not go over there to have sex with her. But I didn't mind hanging out with her Saturday night when o had no plans. So we did. All day was pretty much her begging me to hurry up so we could go get a couple beers and bang all night. Boom, we get home 1am. Hang out, talk, blah blah blah
It gets hot and heavy and we are passionately kissing and groping, and not to mention that I'm high as shit, took a shit load of adderall and had a bunch of beer. I am in the mood to eat pussy for days. I fuck longer high. I fuck longer drunk and I fuck longer when on adderall. At this point, I'm so ready to get the show on the road. Which keeps getting pushed back a couple mins at a times for small reasons like lemme get water, or go to the bathroom. So I'm patient. Hell, I've got all night, what's a couple minutes. So, its getting really heavy at this point and she keeps like pushing me back and finally irritation has started to set in and I'm like do you not want me to kiss you or what? Keep in mind, I am not a chaser in this relationship. I've already tried ending it, and decides to stay friends. Honestly, I don't really give a shit what happened a between us because of dumb shit like this that pisses me off. So she starts like giggling or some stupid shit and is like 'he he yeah can you stop for a minute?' So of course I'm like yeah, because I'm not a rapist and after a couple minutes she's like....can we post pone this about 6 hours until we wake up? I am so angry and fed up at this point that I completely stop trying anything, lay down and I fell asleep. About 2 hours later (now) I woke up and currently sitting on the couch with a fat ass dip in debating whether or not I want to leave. She will undoubtedly be butt hurt in the morning when she wakes up and I'm gone. But you know what, don't ask and beg someone to fuck you, and talk about it all night, grope me allllll night long and then be like nah. I don't know who these lades think they are. But I don't play these silly fucking games. I almost want to believe this is her way at some sort of method of controlling me. Because she doesn't have control and it bothers her. She even tells me it bothers her. I don't think women, or people rather, understand how fast I can drop someone from my life. When I was 16, one of my best friends growing up I knew since I was 5 years old, stole 5 dollars from me. I found him buying more shit than money he had, andto caught on. After he bought the soda and bag of chips, took them, destroyed them and told him at the end of this day, we are no longer friends. Which lasted about a year until his mom asked why we stopped hanging out...to which I told her and shocked. Subsequently she invited me to disneyworld with them and we reestablished our friendship. But the point is, I have absolutely 0 patience in my life anything or anyone who bullshits around on me. Maybe I'm an asshole, maybe I'm cutthroat and harsh - but you do not get anywhere by letting people walk all over you.

This post turned out slightly longer than I meant, and perhaps I'm a little more upset than I should be that a girl asked me to wait to the morning to fuck her. Normally, no problem. It's not like im so neck deep in pussy that I could just call up some hot bitch that night to rack out, yet at least, still need more networking time to establish a solid whorebase. Anyways - I hate being lied to. I hate being lathered up all day with the promise of blow jobs and anal to her going uh yeah well can we post pone? There's a little saying that kids use these days and that her and her roommate use quite often.
#BYEFELICIA
Nov 23 2014 06:46am
I think one of the main reasons I am upset is because upon waking up just a short 2 hours later, dehydrated, tired, head ache, blueag balls on earth and since I don't usually go to sleep until around 10-11am,and waking up at 545, I am obviously still at peak performance hours in my sleep schedule and wide the hell awake. Hot, irritated, feel like shit and wanting to play league of legends newest champion, Kalista. Don't get me wrong - I almost feel bad writing some of this because while I may list bad things - she's a genuinely nice, caring person. Unlike most other sluts I pound, I respect this girl. And whatever happens, I do wish her the best. But god dang, take the crazy cap off. Fuck.
Nov 24 2014 12:36am
I knew this would come back and bite me in the ass. I fucking knew it. This psycho fucking crazy ass woman texts me asking what i'm doing. I am in bed laying down trying to go to sleep and she's like hey I'm coming over. I repeatedly tell her no. She's so insistent about coming over that I really start to believe she's kidding. And no fucking shit I see her pull in my drive way. I am a 20 minute drive away in a way not even close direction to where she lives. She keeps asking to stay the night and I am telling her no. I mean wtf get out I'm trying to go to sleep. It's 11pm sunday night seriously, go. Pretty much banter like that for 20 minutes before she literally just drops to her knees in my drive way, in plain view of all the neighbors and starts blowing me. Luckily it's late and most my neighbors are military people are old couples, so no ones up, or at least no lights are on. Finally after a couple minutes she insist we go inside and I tell her I'll take her around back where she continued to blow to me and then I fucked her in the ass for the first time and came in her ass which was actually really awesome. Even though I have barely ate or slept in 3 days and feel like absolutely garbage. She's asks to use my bathroom to which I agree. This girl is so crazy I wouldn't put it past her if she went in there and took the cum out of her ass and put it in her vagina to lock me down. She was crazy, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt because I am a nice guy and she got even fucking crazier and drove the fuck to my house and after I told her numerous times no, i'm going to bed, she asked literally over 30 times if she could sleep over. You have to draw the line somewhere, even for pussy, and this girl just long jumped over it. I am literally cutting this shit off. I know most of you might think I'm being a whiny little bitch because I have a woman throwing her vagina at me in crazy places. I forgot to mention, but I fucked her on the side of my house, behind the fence, on the ac unit. Anyways. Yeah, drawing the line. This was insane, she's saying she drove all the way out here for me like she did me a favor when I told her not to come. I thought she was crazy, but I am starting to believe she has serious psychological issues. Like, my privacy feels invaded. The women you meet on pof.

The whole point of this blog is keep note of shit because I eventually want to write a book. But I think I'm going to write 2 books, and the second booking is going to be about the women you meet on pof. I swear every single one has some crazy story and weird issues. I don't get it. Well, the best thing about women is no matter how crazy they are, they all have vaginas and I guess that's what matters until you can score a keeper. I mean honestly, how the fuck do I keep getting my self into these ultra weird and hilarious situations. I mean, as long as I'm still alive and kickin, I'll keep thanking God for blessing me. But holy shit do things get plot twist to strange real quick all the time these days.

I gave her my address like 2 weeks ago...over the phone...because she was curious as to how far from her apartment to my place. This was before she displayed any signs of over attached girlfriend meme girl. I should have known she would written that shit down and used it to stalk me.

This post was edited by sank on Nov 24 2014 12:42am
Dec 1 2014 03:22pm
So earlier today one of my buddies whom girl cheated on him not too long ago told me he still thinks about her and it hurts. It really got me thinking. I laid it down on him hard. The truth hurts, but the truth sets you free. I told him to visualize the guys penis going inside her. And visualize all the penises that have between now and then. Seize the opportunity! She was a slut. She has set you free. Now you can roam the earth and lay waste to vagina everywhere with no remorse. She had no problem taken another one. Nor should you. Take all that time you spent with her and invest in bettering your self. And in the journey of conquering your self, conquer a few vaginas. Leave no rock unturned and no pussy unfucked. Get drunk and make a fool out of yourself and have no regrets or no one to account for but your self.

If you're all butthurt over a girl, remember, she's not stopping at any lights when it comes to a new dick. Find your next perfect and fuck some vaginas on the way.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic