d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Calling Everyone Who Has Their Ear Pierced!
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 1 2014 08:12pm
Quote (Jolene @ Sep 1 2014 08:51pm)
This will likely work fine, however even though people here seem to disagree, as Skittle_Butt said, hydrogen peroxide. I'd atleast use it a month or so from the piercing date.

Reason being it will fight bacteria infections unlike most over the counter antiseptics, aswell as burn any living tard cells building up in the lobe that it can get to.

I personally used this on every single one of my piercings (5 so far), and suffered no consequences. My sister done the same and many of my old friends.

kk ill keep that in mind.
I might give it a try if the one i bought doesnt work.
Another quick question, what are the odds of me getting an infection if i clean 2-3 times a day? because based on the things i read online, they make it seem like its really e z to get infection.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 1 2014 08:26pm
Just be smart about it, clean 3 times a day and clean an extra time if you know your in a high polluted or high dust/Poland partocial area. Use common sense and clean well :)

Always make sure your rings / studs are sterral
Sep 1 2014 08:39pm
Quote (Jolene @ Sep 1 2014 09:26pm)
Just be smart about it, clean 3 times a day and clean an extra time if you know your in a high polluted or high dust/Poland partocial area. Use common sense and clean well :)

Always make sure your rings / studs are sterral

kk cool.
when i clean i dont remove my earring, i just wipe the front and back of my earring. Is that ok or am i supossed to remove it? (healing phase, since i just got it yesterday)

This post was edited by iBrent on Sep 1 2014 08:41pm
Trader: Trusted
Sep 1 2014 09:14pm
Quote (iBrent @ 1 Sep 2014 20:55)
I bought "Band-Aid Antiseptic Wash, Hurt-Free " is this good enough?

New!  Anesthetic - First Aid Antiseptic.

Relieves Pain.
Fights Germs.
Fragrance Free.

Indications
Can be used instead of soap and water to help clean minor cuts, scrapes and burns.  Temporarily relieves pain and itch while helping to prevent infection.

You know you could have ask the Pharmacist before purchase something you dont know if its good. He could have tell you the best Product to buy.

But, you best choice would be to return where you Perced your Ear and ask them a Cleaning Solution. They will give you the right one or will tell you the exact Product you need to buy.

Quote (iBrent @ 1 Sep 2014 22:39)
kk cool.
when i clean i dont remove my earring, i just wipe the front and back of my earring. Is that ok or am i supossed to remove it? (healing phase, since i just got it yesterday)

Again, the dude or the Girl who Perced you has all the answer. You better ask him. Its their Jobs they know all about it. Take an hour or 2 and go ask him all the question. He will answer it.

This post was edited by RenTed on Sep 1 2014 09:17pm
Sep 2 2014 07:09am
zzz you don't need to use all that bull shit lol...

just put it in and take it out whenever you want, no need for all this solutions/liquids etc, that just makes it worse sometimes, at least
for me it did and I just decided not to use them and just put it and take it out when ever I want, put it in when ever I want & it's been perfectly
fine since 2 years+

As I already mentioned but you didn't care, I'll say it again, I used all these liquids etc when I got my ears done first time and it ended up getting closed
so I just decided to do it my self without using any of the liquid/solutions and it's been fine since 2 years+

This post was edited by trollstation on Sep 2 2014 07:10am
Sep 2 2014 11:10am
Quote (iBrent @ Sep 1 2014 10:39pm)
kk cool.

You should remove it when cleaning your ear, and clean the ring aswell, you can either boil water and drop it in for 5-15 seconds, or you can run rubbing alcohol over it than thoroughly rinse it with a led-free tap water source or bottled water, cleaner the better.

After cleaning, put it right back in. Don't waste time :)

Quote (trollstation @ Sep 2 2014 09:09am)
zzz you don't need to use all that bull shit lol...

just put it in and take it out whenever you want, no need for all this solutions/liquids etc, that just makes it worse sometimes, at least
for me it did and I just decided not to use them and just put it and take it out when ever I want, put it in when ever I want & it's been perfectly
fine since 2 years+

As I already mentioned but you didn't care, I'll say it again, I used all these liquids etc when I got my ears done first time and it ended up getting closed
so I just decided to do it my self without using any of the liquid/solutions and it's been fine since 2 years+

The tissue has to be healed, if it isn't than your prone to infections and tissue decay eventually.

Only reason the hole will close is if the ring/stud isn't put in each day and kept in for a length of time. The hole will heal contouring to the size of the ring/stud, meaning if you have any that has a larger pen, use that so that the hole has some extra gape.

By keeping it in each day except when cleaning and when you really need to take it out/change the style, this will prevent the hole from closing and while using the proper cleaning procedures the tissue lobe will heal like it's supposed to, only leaving what you need for your piercing :P

This post was edited by Jolene on Sep 2 2014 11:11am
Sep 2 2014 04:02pm
Quote (Jolene @ Sep 2 2014 12:10pm)
You should remove it when cleaning your ear, and clean the ring aswell, you can either boil water and drop it in for 5-15 seconds, or you can run rubbing alcohol over it than thoroughly rinse it with a led-free tap water source or bottled water, cleaner the better.

After cleaning, put it right back in. Don't waste time :)

The tissue has to be healed, if it isn't than your prone to infections and tissue decay eventually.

Only reason the hole will close is if the ring/stud isn't put in each day and kept in for a length of time. The hole will heal contouring to the size of the ring/stud, meaning if you have any that has a larger pen, use that so that the hole has some extra gape.

By keeping it in each day except when cleaning and when you really need to take it out/change the style, this will prevent the hole from closing and while using the proper cleaning procedures the tissue lobe will heal like it's supposed to, only leaving what you need for your piercing :P

kk cool, just asking cuz i thought i should remove it while its healing
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic