d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > First Run In With The White People On Staff Here.. > Smh
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 31 2014 03:21pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Welterweight @ Aug 31 2014 05:13pm)
hi, the posts you've been making about "white people" and ass beatings are considered off topic and spam.

to avoid further action being taken on your account, I recommend stopping.

you can't be black nowhere without somebody trying to fuck wit you. i don't know why i thought it be different on the internet. imagine this, he be a cop and i'm just minding my own and he threw me up on his cruiser and grab my nuts and got up in my ear and said that shit to me while having his gun to the back of my neck. this is the world black people is forced to live in.

what i'm saying so bad about white people.. the truth? well, try being a black man and dealing with the truth of the world and white america. somebody gotta stand up for our rights and i'm doin just that. are you people mad that i fuck your white women? that i get jobs over you, not because of the color of my skin but because of my work ethic? are you mad you can't dance, sing, or play sports? you mad that your dicks ain't long like mine? don't take that out on me. i'm mad that i gots to always be fucked with by any and all members of authority simply because the color of my skin. i stay winning though, i don't let nobody hold me down.

probably have a swat team kicking down my door for posting this, but this is my personal blog. this is my thoughts and feelings and there's no spam or any rules being violated here. this is a black man's opinion and if you gotta silence me, then you just proving my point. thank you!
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Closed New Topic