d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Mitt Romney > Topping Iowa Polls
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 152.00
Aug 27 2014 04:32pm
Quote (TradeBot @ Aug 27 2014 06:25pm)
FTFY.

Disgusting. You do not vote with "reason" & are easy to manipulate with the campaign message.  People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote, IMO. Personally, I think someone with poor character will inevitably bring about the worst possible consequences for everyone. Often these are people who work off of self-interest and only care about how much a given situation will benefit them  --personally.
On that subject, what do you THINK "if capable of such an act" would be the best direction for our country and the rest of the world to be taking? & in the grand-scheme of things for what purpose?
Do you think life itself is pointless? Does it matter what we do & how we conduct ourselves in your opinion?

Yes, much like every other human on the planet, I am not clairvoyant and must use my judgment to predict how the future will unfold.

Not sure what the point of your last few questions is.
Gold: 1,551.00
Aug 27 2014 04:47pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Aug 27 2014 04:32pm)
Yes, much like every other human on the planet, I am not clairvoyant and must use my judgment to predict how the future will unfold.

What do you think the best way things could go is? FFS, if you don't way to say just say so.
I thought Liberals were expressive about their feelings. -_-
Gold: 25.00
Aug 27 2014 04:55pm
Quote (TradeBot @ Aug 27 2014 05:47pm)
What do you think the best way things could go is? FFS, if you don't way to say just say so.
I thought Liberals were expressive about their feelings.  -_-

Apparently, all that needs to happen is... we need to be 'respected' by other more progressive nations, and everything will be better...
or something to that effect.

This post was edited by Mangix on Aug 27 2014 04:55pm
Aug 27 2014 04:58pm
Quote (TradeBot @ Aug 27 2014 06:47pm)
I thought Liberals were expressive about their feelings.  -_-

Grouping me into "liberals" as if you understand my political stance.

And I think I'll keep it that way. I don't think I want to explain myself to a guy who thinks lizard Jews run the world.

Quote (Mangix @ Aug 27 2014 06:55pm)
Apparently, all that needs to happen is... we need to be 'respected' by other more progressive nations, and everything will be better...
or something to that effect.

One small aspect of it. I'm not saying I'd always vote for a woman, but yes if there were two very close candidates in my eyes and one was a woman I'd vote for her.

Well, that and the fact that I think women make better leaders in general.
Gold: Locked
Aug 27 2014 05:03pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Aug 27 2014 03:58pm)
Grouping me into "liberals" as if you understand my political stance.

And I think I'll keep it that way. I don't think I want to explain myself to a guy who thinks lizard Jews run the world.

One small aspect of it. I'm not saying I'd always vote for a woman, but yes if there were two very close candidates in my eyes and one was a woman I'd vote for her.

1. N F3

This post was edited by BardOfXiix on Aug 27 2014 05:03pm
Aug 27 2014 05:05pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ Aug 27 2014 07:03pm)
1.  N F3

1. d5

i don't get it
Gold: 1,551.00
Aug 27 2014 05:23pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Aug 27 2014 04:58pm)
Grouping me into "liberals" as if JOO understand my political stance.

FTFY.

Lizard Jews?
I only wanted to shine a light on how disinformation works. Z O G is real. Do JOO think Zionism is fake and Illuminati do not control Hollywood, GOOGLE, aND the media? Do JOO think who the illuminati is is a secret? ne1 can see this.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
if JOO truly feel sorry for the Palestinians Y don't JOO joo something about it? Profiling the psychology of their oppressors could be useful in stopping this conflict. They are harming other peoples just as they harm Palestinians.
I simply wish to share the truth & end suffering. If JOOr ideas are sound and reasonable joo should share them with all who will listen. It's what I JOo.

1. X7 WTF

This post was edited by TradeBot on Aug 27 2014 05:26pm
Gold: 285.00
Aug 27 2014 05:27pm
Lol, lizard Jews.

True though.
Aug 27 2014 05:28pm
Quote (TradeBot @ Aug 27 2014 07:23pm)
FTFY.

Lizard Jews?
I only wanted to shine a light on how disinformation works. Z          O                        G is real. Do JOO think Zionism is fake and Illuminati do not control Hollywood, GOOGLE, aND  the media? Do JOO think who the illuminati is is a secret? ne1 can see this.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
if JOO truly feel sorry for the Palestinians Y don't JOO joo something about it? Profiling the psychology of their oppressors could be useful in stopping this conflict. They are harming other peoples just as they harm Palestinians. 
I simply wish to share the truth & end suffering. If JOOr ideas are sound and reasonable joo should share them with all who will listen. It's what I JOo.

1. aRRRRh me hardies !~ !7

I'm not informed enough about the Israeli–Palestinian conflict to hold an opinion.

And sorry I was being hyperbolic.

My voting strategy is still superior to most people's, who tend to vote on either trivial issues or trivial personality traits. I look at the big picture. I'm a pragmatist.

I also only vote for a candidate that has a chance of winning. I never vote independent. In the primary I only vote for frontrunners. I don't want to waste my vote (though not like it's ever gonna actually make a difference anyway outside of local elections).

This post was edited by Voyaging on Aug 27 2014 05:29pm
Gold: 633.87
Aug 27 2014 07:57pm
Mitt Romney correctly called our present foreign policy quagmire while Obama joked about Russia.

Quote (Voyaging @ Aug 27 2014 05:32pm)

It's that sort of thinking that have us Obama, though. I definitely think the country would have been better led by a moderate like McCain. He's a foreign policy hard liner who would have governed from the center.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll