d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > What Is This
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 99.00
Aug 21 2014 08:38am
Quote (wafflehunter @ 21 Aug 2014 10:38)
steller1987 (had like 8 plvl 100's in d3 vanilla, says game's shit)
odin (a plvl 500+,"game's shit" spammer)

and joining the list: gowens

game's so shit, u cant help but play it

it's like half of jsp is brain dead.

e: i should say, half of the D3 forums are brain dead, you are no exception.

This post was edited by GOwens on Aug 21 2014 08:41am
Gold: 860.00
Aug 21 2014 08:44am
Quote (GOwens @ Aug 21 2014 02:31pm)
i think the game got boring

you sound really butt hurt because you aren't hearing what you want to hear.

Quote (GOwens @ Aug 21 2014 02:38pm)

yes we are dumb cos you played a game you didn't like and then when you got bored of it went around a forum campaigning against a game you still occasionally play.

yes we are the dumb ones that don't get it, makes complete sense.

the fact you actually believe your hatred for a game you have played til bored is justified is hilarious.

This post was edited by jackherer on Aug 21 2014 08:45am
Aug 21 2014 08:48am
Quote (jackherer @ 21 Aug 2014 10:44)
yes we are dumb cos you played a game you didn't like and then when you got bored of it went around a forum campaigning against a game you still occasionally play.

yes we are the dumb ones that don't get it, makes complete sense.

i played a game i enjoyed until they watered the damn thing down, and made it more casual friendly.
i'm going around now, after playing maybe 3 maybe 4 months worth of ROS, protesting the fact that they've gutted this game and made it (in it's current state) redundant and boring.
i play the game rarely when: i want to check the new updates, to see if it is worth coming back to or not, and so far - no, they've made no effort.

2.1 sounded promising at the time, which is why i tried out the PTR, but in the end it's the same shit

e: and the fact you're trying to justify my inability to accept your horrid game makes me feel pity for you

This post was edited by GOwens on Aug 21 2014 08:49am
Gold: 24,725.00
Aug 21 2014 08:50am
Quote (GOwens @ Aug 21 2014 07:38am)

i had the same conversation already with odin

i haven't touched the game in 2 months, why? because im bored of it, but im not in here everyday spamming game's shit because i understand and appreciate the fact that i was having fun when i was playing it and it was hella addicting. i played on avg 5 hours a day during first month of release. the game is definitely not perfect, but it also isn't shit as otherwise i wouldnt have spent so much time on it

odin on the other hand, same as me, actually worse than me, plays way more than me and probably currently playing a bit of it as well, but the difference between the rest of us and u 3 is that u forget the fun u were having when u were playing it and is only thinking of it now when ur bored of it

d3 for me is up there with broodwar and the original counterstrike in valued gained, as in hours of playtime / cost of game

but if u really wanna spam something, spam this: "game needs improvements"

Aug 21 2014 08:52am
Quote (wafflehunter @ 21 Aug 2014 10:50)
i had the same conversation already with odin

i haven't touched the game in 2 months, why? because im bored of it, but im not in here everyday spamming game's shit because i understand and appreciate the fact that i was having fun when i was playing it and it was hella addicting. i played on avg 5 hours a day during first month of release. the game is definitely not perfect, but it also isn't shit as otherwise i wouldnt have spent so much time on it

odin on the other hand, same as me, actually worse than me, plays way more than me and probably currently playing a bit of it as well, but the difference between the rest of us and u 3 is that u forget the fun u were having when u were playing it and is only thinking of it now when ur bored of it

d3 for me is up there with broodwar and the original counterstrike in valued gained, as in hours of playtime / cost of game

but if u really wanna spam something, spam this: "game needs improvements"

i never forgot what fun i had with ROS when it launched. i remember grinding to plevel like 200 the first 3 weeks it was out.
a friend of mine and i created a guild (totally unsuccessful) - but we both agreed that the game just got to stale. he decided to bot, i decided to periodically check it out when new updates were released.

for the reason you stated "improvements"

e - i also "troll" just to annoy certain users on this forum.

This post was edited by GOwens on Aug 21 2014 08:53am
Aug 21 2014 08:54am
Quote (GOwens @ Aug 21 2014 02:48pm)
i played a game i enjoyed until the watered the damn thing down, and made it more casual friendly.
i'm going around now, after playing maybe 3 maybe 4 months worth of ROS, protesting the fact that they've gutted this game and made it (in it's current state) redundant and boring.
i play the game rarely when: i want to check the new updates, to see if it is worth coming back to or not, and so far - no, they've made no effort.

2.1 sounded promising at the time, which is why i tried out the PTR, but in the end it's the same shit

e: and the fact you're trying to justify my inability to accept your horrid game makes me feel pity for you

my game? wot? you have a higher paragon level so its more your game than it is mine? :rofl:

and you have accepted it you played it more than me... and you are going around on JSP moaning about a game lol that's really gonna bring change bro, why don't you try doing it on the actual website where the people that made the game look for feedback.

You people are literally insane. FYI I don't even play D3 right now haven't played for about a month yet i don't think the game is shit lol.

Aug 21 2014 08:57am
Quote (jackherer @ 21 Aug 2014 10:54)
my game? wot? you have a higher paragon level so its more your game than it is mine?  :rofl:

and you have accepted it you played it more than me... and you are going around on JSP moaning about a game lol that's really gonna bring change bro, why don't you try doing it on the actual website where the people that made the game look for feedback.

You people are literally insane. FYI I don't even play D3 right now haven't played for about a month yet i don't think the game is shit lol.

and that's your choice! if you think d3 is good, then so be it.
and i may have played more than you, but i quit last month, after realizing how bad the game got.

and you're right, the game wont change, so why bother posting it on the battle.net website
when it seems to upset preteens that i think the game sucks.

This post was edited by GOwens on Aug 21 2014 09:00am
Aug 21 2014 09:02am
Quote (GOwens @ Aug 21 2014 02:57pm)
and that's your choice! if you think d3 is good, then so be it.
and i may have played more than you, but i quit last month, after realizing how bad the game got.

and you're right, the game wont change, so why bother posting it on the battle.net website
when it seems to upset preteens that i think the game sucks.

you say your trolling yet answer every single thing anyone asks you which makes you sound passionate about the fact you don't like the game, which jus makes u sound pathetic... but carry on 'trolling' if that's your idea of fun, seems more like you just enjoy talking about D3 to me...

This post was edited by jackherer on Aug 21 2014 09:02am
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll