d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Exercise Your Second Amendment Right To Carry Guns
Prev191011
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,933.00
Oct 7 2014 06:46pm
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/open-carry-protest-held-walmart-john-crawford-killed-holding-toy-gun/

Open carrying white people failed to be executed by police at the same WalMart.

Also, the autopsy confirms Crawford was struck in the backside of his left arm and his left side, which if you look at the video, shows he wasn't even FACING the officer who executed him, much less presenting himself as any kind of threat. I really hope the DoJ presses charges on these cops. These vermin belong in prison, not behind badges.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Oct 7 2014 09:25pm
i just watched the video of this and it pretty obvious the man who was shot did nothing and the police didn't even warn him , they just shot him.

Is there anywhere i can hear the 911 call - like why where the Police even there?

I wonder if the person who called 911 was on that video and if she called 911 to get even because that walmart video was edited all to hell - i wonder why?
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Oct 7 2014 09:47pm
it appears this guy Ronald Ritchie called 911 and told them he saw the victim loading bullets into the gun, and thats why Police reacted that way.

I pretty sure its a felony to lie to the Police so if anyone should be charged it should be the 911 caller who made up lies and got people killed.

Idk what in the world he was thinking , walking around the store with a "toy" gun - i guess he was talking on his cell phone to his g/f - must been some serious stuff they were talking about

This post was edited by card_sultan on Oct 7 2014 09:51pm
Gold: 2,150.00
Oct 8 2014 02:59am
Quote (Santara @ Oct 7 2014 05:46pm)
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/open-carry-protest-held-walmart-john-crawford-killed-holding-toy-gun/

Open carrying white people failed to be executed by police at the same WalMart.

Also, the autopsy confirms Crawford was struck in the backside of his left arm and his left side, which if you look at the video, shows he wasn't even FACING the officer who executed him, much less presenting himself as any kind of threat. I really hope the DoJ presses charges on these cops. These vermin belong in prison, not behind badges.

That's because they were loading and pointing it at people. Have an unwarranted fear of firearms? Move to Mexico. Guns are illegal to carry there. Murder rate? Who cares?
:lol:
Gold: 633.87
Oct 8 2014 12:17pm
Walking around with a weapon in Walmart is stupid.

Lying to police is a crime.

Im not watching the video at work, but its understandable why the police acted this way given the context they were provided.

Whether charges need to be leveled is a question of whether he posed an imminent threat and how he was carrying the weapon, but really, walking around with a gun in a threatening posture (I.e. not slung over your back) is beyond stupid. Race is clearly a factor, but people need to act appropriately or these tragedies happen.
Oct 10 2014 05:01pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8N5BeLN_X0

http://theantimedia.org/anonymous-launches-opjohncrawford/

"Beavercreek Police officer Sean Williams killed John Crawford in Wal-Mart, and weeks of peaceful protest achieved nothing. The police won’t even be reviewing the policies that led to two innocent people being killed.

While Anonymous affiliated activists have been involved with the various protests, the collective seems to have been waiting to see what, if anything, was going to be done before launching full-scale operations. The wait is apparently over. Anonymous has launched #OpJohnCrawford, and is threatening multiple forms of action unless three demands are met. Image credit: Justin King

The full attention of the collective is cause to worry for the police department that has simply ignored all demands for reform and justice. Anonymous has gained a reputation in law enforcement circles for their willingness to take the fight beyond traditional protest and place departments that believe they are above the law on the defensive through cyber attacks and the leaking of personal information about officers.

The demands are simple:

Fire or permanently disarm officer Sean Williams.
Bring criminal charges against 911 caller Ronald Ritchie.
Publicly apologize for the murder to John Crawford’s family."

This post was edited by Santara on Oct 10 2014 05:01pm
Oct 10 2014 05:02pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Oct 8 2014 01:17pm)
Walking around with a weapon in Walmart is stupid.

Lying to police is a crime.

Im not watching the video at work, but its understandable why the police acted this way given the context they were provided.

Whether charges need to be leveled is a question of whether he posed an imminent threat and how he was carrying the weapon, but really, walking around with a gun in a threatening posture (I.e. not slung over your back) is beyond stupid. Race is clearly a factor, but people need to act appropriately or these tragedies happen.

That weapon was for sale, dafuq do you expect him to do?

Watch the video. They gave him no chance.
Gold: 22,720.48
Oct 10 2014 05:15pm
Quote (Santara @ Oct 10 2014 07:02pm)
That weapon was for sale, dafuq do you expect him to do?

Watch the video. They gave him no chance.

Hide it down your pant leg, that way they get you for shop lifting. Oh and then for a concealed weapon with a permit. Hell, they'd probably shoot him for that too.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev191011
Add Reply New Topic New Poll