d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Exercise Your Second Amendment Right To Carry Guns
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Aug 19 2014 02:20pm
just don't do it while you're black, in fact don't even carry toy guns ... in a store that sells toy guns ....

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/cops-shoot-and-kill-man-holding-toy-gun-walmart

LeeCee Johnson, the mother of Crawford’s children, told the Dayton Daily News she was on the phone with him while he was browsing in the store. “We was just talking,” she told the Ohio newspaper. “He said he was at the video games playing videos and he went over there by the toy section where the toy guns were. And the next thing I know, he said ‘It’s not real,’ and the police start shooting and they said ‘Get on the ground,’ but he was already on the ground because they had shot him. And I could hear him just crying and screaming. I feel like they shot him down like he was not even human.”

as usual the police patted themselves on the back for a job well done saying officers responded appropriately to the situation

if you're white however you can walk into a walmart with actual guns and at best you'd get police questioning when they respond to calls

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/14/see-what-happens-when-a-pair-of-girls-open-carry-in-a-walmart-hint-it-involves-the-police/

A video uploaded to YouTube on Friday night appears to show a group of young women being hassled by a police officer for open-carrying their firearms into a Missouri Walmart.

According to the video’s description, the “four young ladies went for a quick bite to eat in Marshfield Missouri at a local Walmart.” A police officer, who said he was responding to a call, then showed up on the scene and demanded the group of women — even those not carrying a firearm — immediately produce identification.

think it's time to accept that black folks are just second class citizens in this country and encourage them to play it safe to avoid getting killed by the police or scared white people
Gold: 285.00
Aug 19 2014 02:21pm
Waiting for NRA and Tea Party response.
Gold: 2,407.00
Aug 19 2014 02:23pm
http://www.theonion.com/articles/tips-for-being-an-unarmed-black-teen,36697/
  • Shy away from dangerous, heavily policed areas.
  • Avoid swaggering or any other confident behavior that suggests you are not completely subjugated.
  • Be sure not to pick up any object that could be perceived by a police officer as a firearm, such as a cell phone, a food item, or nothing.
  • Explain in clear and logical terms that you do not enjoy being shot, and would prefer that it not happen.
  • Don’t let society stereotype you as a petty criminal. Remember that you can be seen as so much more, from an armed robbery suspect, to a rape suspect, to a murder suspect.
  • Try to see it from a police officer’s point of view: You may be unarmed, but you’re also black
  • Avoid wearing clothing associated with the gang lifestyle, such as shirts and pants.
  • Revel in the fact that by simply existing, you exert a threatening presence over the nation’s police force.
  • Be as polite and straightforward as possible when police officers are kicking the shit out of you.
Gold: 1,382.83
Aug 19 2014 02:23pm
And another police force proves itself incompetent of handling the simplest of situations

Things are reaching a tipping point and it's going to be a bloodbath

Quote (Mastersam93 @ Aug 19 2014 04:23pm)
http://www.theonion.com/articles/tips-for-being-an-unarmed-black-teen,36697/
  • Shy away from dangerous, heavily policed areas.
  • Avoid swaggering or any other confident behavior that suggests you are not completely subjugated.
  • Be sure not to pick up any object that could be perceived by a police officer as a firearm, such as a cell phone, a food item, or nothing.
  • Explain in clear and logical terms that you do not enjoy being shot, and would prefer that it not happen.
  • Don’t let society stereotype you as a petty criminal. Remember that you can be seen as so much more, from an armed robbery suspect, to a rape suspect, to a murder suspect.
  • Try to see it from a police officer’s point of view: You may be unarmed, but you’re also black
  • Avoid wearing clothing associated with the gang lifestyle, such as shirts and pants.
  • Revel in the fact that by simply existing, you exert a threatening presence over the nation’s police force.
  • Be as polite and straightforward as possible when police officers are kicking the shit out of you.

I started to bold the ones I found amazingly hilarious...But realized every single one is 10/10

This post was edited by Tylr on Aug 19 2014 02:25pm
Gold: 10.77
Aug 19 2014 02:29pm
If Tea Party loons can walk around with actual assault rifles and not get hassled, this guy should be able to do so as well. If the Tea Party and NRA don't invade this Walmart with assault rifles then they are a bunch of racist clowns.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 19 2014 03:44pm
If your a punk , then by all mean go rob stores and take photos of yourself misusing the privilege of owning a gun and show everyone what a punk you are.
Then plaster them all over the internet.

Seems to me he was asking to be shot.

Congratulations Sir - Job well done.
Gold: 500.00
Aug 19 2014 04:18pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 19 2014 04:44pm)
If your a punk , then by all mean go rob stores and take photos of yourself misusing the privilege of owning a gun and show everyone what a punk you are.
Then plaster them all over the internet.

Seems to me he was asking to be shot.

Congratulations Sir - Job well done.

:mellow:
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 19 2014 04:24pm
ITT: blaming the Tea Party for the actions of stupid racist cops.
Gold: 24,402.34
Aug 19 2014 04:26pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ 19 Aug 2014 15:29)
If Tea Party loons can walk around with actual assault rifles and not get hassled, this guy should be able to do so as well. If the Tea Party and NRA don't invade this Walmart with assault rifles then they are a bunch of racist clowns.

because class 3 weapons permits are really easy to get :rolleyes:
Gold: 285.00
Aug 19 2014 04:58pm
It was only a toy gun, so the NRA doesn't care. If the guy had a real AR-15 they might have a problem.

Quote (Cellmat @ Aug 19 2014 05:26pm)
because class 3 weapons permits are really easy to get  :rolleyes:

I know a guy with a room full and I could buy any I wanted right now.

This post was edited by Skinned on Aug 19 2014 04:58pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll