d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Knock Bombs For Karmatic Escape Of Consequences > So I Heard You Liek M T G & Aliens
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,551.00
Aug 13 2014 12:47am

OHHHHHHHHNOE ITS THE EVIL REPTILIAN JEW OVERLORDS FROM OUTERSPACE EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR FRACKING LIVES AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! NOOOOOOOOOOO! ! !

What a ridiculous title and idea for a video. & that's the whole motherfrackin point PaRD.

It's how they get you to reject some really important factual STUFF when it's presented to you outside of Zionist controlled media.
By mix small bits of truth in with a bunch of completely crazy ass sounding bullshit they hope that you forever onward shall reject any of the truths contained therein as nutter conspiracy talk. And statistically they know you probably will.

This process is called misinformation. It's psychological warfare and we're some real dumbfracks for falling for all of this PtaRDed shit.

I came across this video -N- I figured that I would have a good laugh by watching this, but then 5:18 - 5:52 'd. . . Holy fracking hell.
Suddenly those knock bombs make loads of strategic sense when you take into consideration Israeli beliefs/morale.

These selfproclaimed selfless Jews that so happen to all be extremely good natured from a land full of only Gandhis and MotherTeresas all caring for the safety of their Palestinian neighbors equally in turn suddenly just falls flat on its face. Once you understand the mystical belief system of these people all is made abundantly clear. Instead, it's a land ran by Hiters in charge of mini-Hitlers.

It turns out that these knock bombs are only about appeasing their own inner psychological devices of superstition as they trot merrily about massacring their"sworn blood enemies(?)"
(!) can't be"..the Isreali people are only European Semites with self deluding inferiority complexes . . .
Gold: 1.00
Aug 13 2014 12:51am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 13 2014 01:28am
Quote (TradeBot @ 13 Aug 2014 09:47)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoyahR-rp_I

OHHHHHHHHNOE ITS THE EVIL REPTILIAN JEW OVERLORDS FROM OUTERSPACE EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR FRACKING LIVES AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! NOOOOOOOOOOO!  ! !

What a ridiculous title and idea for a video. & that's the whole motherfrackin point PaRD.

It's how they get you to reject some really important factual STUFF when it's presented to you outside of Zionist controlled media.
By mix small bits of truth in with a bunch of completely crazy ass sounding bullshit they hope that you forever onward shall reject any of the truths contained therein as nutter conspiracy talk. And statistically they know you probably will.

This process is called misinformation. It's psychological warfare and we're some real dumbfracks for falling for all of this PtaRDed shit.

I came across this video -N- I figured that I would have a good laugh by watching this, but then  5:18 - 5:52 'd. . . Holy fracking hell.
Suddenly those knock bombs make loads of strategic sense when you take into consideration Israeli beliefs/morale.

These selfproclaimed selfless Jews that  so happen to all be extremely good natured from a land full of only Gandhis and MotherTeresas all caring for the safety of their Palestinian neighbors equally in turn suddenly just falls flat on its face. Once you understand the mystical belief system of these people all is made abundantly clear. Instead, it's a land ran by Hiters in charge of mini-Hitlers.

It turns out that these knock bombs are only about appeasing their own inner psychological devices of superstition as they trot merrily about massacring their"sworn blood enemies(?)"http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/electric-smiley.gif
(!) can't be"..the Isreali people are only European Semites with self deluding inferiority complexes http://oi60.tinypic.com/1690pr9.jpg . . .

we already knew who you are, from your nick: TradeBot=brainless like a bot

This post was edited by the_rest on Aug 13 2014 01:29am
Gold: 1.00
Aug 13 2014 02:07am
Despite my better judgement, I tried to watch the video. It's blocked in my country, so I guess God didn't want me to see it.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 13 2014 02:20am
Quote (TradeBot @ Aug 13 2014 02:47am)
This process is called misinformation. It's psychological warfare and we're  real dumb

Did you ever consider who this psychological war is meant for ?

Gold: 0.84
Aug 13 2014 02:32pm
Can you do anything without a YouTube video?
Gold: Locked
Aug 13 2014 02:53pm
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Aug 13 2014 02:58pm
Quote (PesChye @ Aug 13 2014 11:32pm)
Can you do anything without a YouTube video?

he can quote several pages of angry, anti-semitic rants
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll