d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Monopoly Traders > Possible New Diablo 2 Trading Forum Rule
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2014 02:19pm
Quote (Bewts @ Aug 5 2014 02:17pm)
So when d2jsp mods banned unperm selling years ago they weren't communist? But now that IT IS ACTUALLY NEEEDED and some random wants to bring it back, its communism? You're all idiots if that's the case. Because you weren't calling them communists back then. Maybe because you don't spam and outrage against mods? And you're willing to rage spam and outrage against a random? Even though his suggestion is completely legitimate and isn't a thing like communism? Not that you would know because you're in America and your view of communism is so screwed it isn't even close to accurate.

No it wouldn't.. You guys are '14 rands. They used to control dupes. Unperms and unperm threads like jewel shops and unmade runeword shops were not allowed unless legit. Which is why they didn't exist because no one does that legit.

your the rand with 3k posts spamming the trade channel gd
Gold: 20,340.00
Aug 5 2014 02:20pm
Quote (Evangeline_McDowell @ Aug 5 2014 02:19pm)
So how do you control people from selling via pm?

You aren't supposed to do a trade via pm. That's how you get scammed. Go read the trading rules.

Quote (GamingOn @ Aug 5 2014 02:19pm)
your the rand with 3k posts spamming the trade channel gd

Posts matter so much. You must own a epeen based on posts. Random. And spamming trade channel? No idea what you're talking about. Good off topic post.

This post was edited by Bewts on Aug 5 2014 02:20pm
Gold: 645.99
Warn: 10%
Aug 5 2014 02:20pm
Quote (Bewts @ Aug 5 2014 01:17pm)
So when d2jsp mods banned unperm selling years ago they weren't communist? But now that IT IS ACTUALLY NEEEDED and some random wants to bring it back, its communism? You're all idiots if that's the case. Because you weren't calling them communists back then. Maybe because you don't spam and outrage against mods? And you're willing to rage spam and outrage against a random? Even though his suggestion is completely legitimate and isn't a thing like communism? Not that you would know because you're in America and your view of communism is so screwed it isn't even close to accurate.

No it wouldn't.. You guys are '14 rands. They used to control dupes. Unperms and unperm threads like jewel shops and unmade runeword shops were not allowed unless legit. Which is why they didn't exist because no one does that legit.

Really they used to do that 2 years ago? Ok buddy. I wouldn't know though I'm new.
Aug 5 2014 02:21pm
Quote (Bewts @ Aug 5 2014 01:20pm)
You aren't supposed to do a trade via pm. That's how you get scammed. Go read the trading rules.

And that is really monitored right. Or to monitor it are we going to allow mods to read pms now?
Gold: 20,340.00
Aug 5 2014 02:24pm
Quote (Evangeline_McDowell @ Aug 5 2014 02:20pm)
Really they used to do that 2 years ago? Ok buddy. I wouldn't know though I'm new.

I understand that. Not trying to insult you. There's just gonna be a lot of people here claiming dumb stuff like, it can't happen or it would be too hard. When it used to be a rule and it was strictly enforced. There were no unperms, there were no scammer accusations saying 'unperm sold as perm', etc because the rule existed and people didn't want to get locked over that. Get locked for a 5fg duped unmade runeword.. Wasn't worth it. These stupid shops didn't exist and people didn't have 100k fg making dupes for no reason, to not even play the game, to not even profit for the time and money they already put into it, to just make these dupes to ruin the game and economy so that it dies in a few years and no one gets to play anymore. That's all they're doing. They don't want to trade the items. They don't want the fg. They don't use them or play the game at all. They dupe, run bots, and their only purpose is to ruin the economy and game for everyone else so that no one can play anymore once it dies. This is LITERALLY the ONLY objective these pricks have.

If you actually like d2 and actually want it to survive until next season or the season after, I suggest you get on the band wagon and agree with this suggestion so that the Moderators can get some control back before next season. Because at this rate, all of East already knows what next season is going to look like due to this season, and they won't be playing next season with the image in their head. Which will make next season almost completely dead in the sense of how many people are actually playing next season. And like I said, if you want to keep d2 alive and keep playing this great game, I would advocate against these dumb shops VERY VERY heavily.

And if the mods aren't going to do it, then it is our job to boycott them and sell the unmades that we ACTUALLY farm, NOT dupe, for what they are worth. Aka Enigma = 5fg for the base, 5fg for the runes and that makes a 10fg low roll sell and 15-25fg high to perfect roll sale. That's where they should be at, period. That's what the runes and virgin bases are already worth but somehow a duper decides, I'm gonna pay 25fg for virgin base, and 100+fg for mass unduped high runes so that I can dupe them. Now.. He has 125+fg into one unmade. He will turn around and sell this for 2fg a piece. He will never make his money back for what he paid, NOT TO MENTION HOURS OF TIME it takes just to dupe and make the sells. That's idiotic. Only objective, again, is to ruin the game and kill it.

This post was edited by Bewts on Aug 5 2014 02:29pm
Gold: 12,635.00
Aug 5 2014 02:24pm
Too much spam. Everyone is arguing for no reason.

The people that would want this banned are the people who aren't profiting from it.
The people that wouldn't want this banned are the people who are profiting from it.

This would be almost impossible to control because the number of sellers of unperm items has gone from 10 to 200 this past ladder.
Gold: 950.00
Aug 5 2014 02:26pm
I like the idea of banning mass unperm, unmade runeword, and jewel shops on ladder sub-forums.
Aug 5 2014 02:28pm
This is all stupid should go cry to blizzard to remove bots while your at it too

Also kills game hard

This post was edited by Evangeline_McDowell on Aug 5 2014 02:29pm
Retired Moderator
Gold: 500.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 5 2014 02:29pm
Ban D2 unperm items trade .. sounds good to me.

Voted No, this would give a lil breath to economy.

This post was edited by Greendale on Aug 5 2014 02:35pm
Gold: 5,196.14
Aug 5 2014 02:30pm
Quote (Evangeline_McDowell @ Aug 5 2014 01:19pm)
So how do you control people from selling via pm?

Guillotine probably.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll