d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Hi I Have A Few Question On Mf / Making Items > Thanks
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.27
Jul 30 2014 07:43am
so i never really tryed to Magic find in this game. how can it be done and is it worth it?

How do i make gg items like lvl 55 daggers with 100++ ee

i need help learning the ways... i normally just slash and mq. would like to learn the other parts to this game.

if u help me get the info i seek. ill place a donation in ur name
Gold: 3,536.81
Jul 30 2014 09:09am
There are many theories on gettin GG items..... Some feel that hitting wells 3 or more trapdoors down is the best way to go. Others feel like having Magic luck items and farming trapdoors is best. Some feel that Magic luck mod and trapdooring is a waste of kill speed which decreases your chance to find good items.

^^ All that being said, Level 55(Tier XIV) items wont drop until you hit level 65, due to the monster level required to drop said items. The only other way to come across items with use is Transmuting... Although Transmuting to the level required to make Tier XIV items would take years.
Gold: 8.00
Jul 30 2014 01:01pm
Quote (FtwIwin @ Jul 30 2014 10:09am)
There are many theories on gettin GG items.....  Some feel that hitting wells 3 or more trapdoors down is the best way to go.  Others feel like having Magic luck items and farming trapdoors is best.  Some feel that Magic luck mod and trapdooring is a waste of kill speed which decreases your chance to find good items. 

^^ All that being said, Level 55(Tier XIV) items wont drop until you hit level 65, due to the monster level required to drop said items.  The only other way to come across items with use is Transmuting...  Although Transmuting to the level required to make Tier XIV items would take years.

Trap doors make monster lvl higher u do not need to be 65..
Gold: 583.27
Jul 30 2014 01:11pm
Quote (FtwIwin @ 30 Jul 2014 11:09)
There are many theories on gettin GG items.....  Some feel that hitting wells 3 or more trapdoors down is the best way to go.  Others feel like having Magic luck items and farming trapdoors is best.  Some feel that Magic luck mod and trapdooring is a waste of kill speed which decreases your chance to find good items. 

^^ All that being said, Level 55(Tier XIV) items wont drop until you hit level 65, due to the monster level required to drop said items.  The only other way to come across items with use is Transmuting...  Although Transmuting to the level required to make Tier XIV items would take years.

Quote (supersage @ 30 Jul 2014 15:01)
Trap doors make monster lvl higher u do not need to be 65..

Maps can also make this happen before 65
+Mob dif and +item rate
Gold: 5.27
Jul 30 2014 05:46pm
maps are new to me.. but thank u all for the info.

i will start to fish and transmute.

so soloing at high levels is the way to go

Gold: 50,051.86
Oct 3 2014 04:32pm
Transmuting with magic luck gear on is the best way, I think.

Magic luck is broken. Njaguar knows this but doesn't care.

Hence why gear with +luck is so cheap.

Don't play this game to find gear and get rich. It's like depending on the lotto for your income. NOT effective...

Gold: 8,891.73
Oct 5 2014 01:41pm
Basically... try for trap doors once you are level 55... you need good gear to get through further TDs... in the past, each TD represented 3 levels higher
than your current level... so if you are level 54.75% to level 55 and on a TD detecting character [have access to vault for 55 gear or you store in your
inventory], then spin until 55 before entering.

Basically Tier drops are based around 10 levels [2 Tier worth] below your character level... exceptions are;
1. 24/34/39/44/49 etc... notice just 1 level below.
2. Trapdoors... basically they are 3 levels above, and you will notice that as you increase in level they will become easier.
3. Maps with mods as stated by The Bert... personally those are nice, because the drops are a little bit better and there are NO TDs.

As for muting... wouldn't start now... just gather up what you can get, get into solo'ing or full group runs and go for TD's and EPs [Evil Presence],
if in a good group... you may enjoy the Shaman hunts for wellables and maybe a good drop now and then.

If... and I don't see people doing this on Hardcore... Higher level Map hunting and group map shaman hunts [ensuring high level map like 30-45 maps]
and using HIGH level characters that are bridged in... Hardcore has more use for bridging, not sure if Softcore even bothers with it.

Anyway ... goodluck and have fun.
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll