d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > What Hamas Really Wants > The Truth Revealed!
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 580.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 22 2014 09:26am
Quote (Skinned @ 22 Jul 2014 17:20)
Lol, so one guy talking shit on youtube justifies mass murder and genocide.

Got it.

Its not one guy its Hamas spokesman.
and its not Youtube its some Arab news media.
Gold: 1.50
Jul 22 2014 09:26am
Quote (darksoho @ Jul 22 2014 10:18am)
not hard for you to talk about genocide when mr.Saddam is your avatar and all over your profile ?

If anything, that would make me most qualified to talk about genocide wouldn't it? :lol:

But, since you asked, the Saddam avatar and profile are there just to see which people go for the easy red herring, rather than make a coherent argument.
You're welcome, i let you talk about Saddam Hussain rather than force you to defend your pro-ethnic cleansing position
Retired Moderator
Jul 22 2014 09:27am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ 22 Jul 2014 17:26)
If anything, that would make me most qualified to talk about genocide wouldn't it?  :lol:

But, since you asked,  the Saddam avatar and profile are there just to see which people go for the easy red herring, rather than make a coherent argument.
You're welcome, i let you talk about Saddam Hussain rather than force you to defend your pro-ethnic cleansing position

You clearly do not know what genocide and ethnic cleansing are.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 22 2014 09:29am
Quote (Many_Names @ Jul 22 2014 10:26am)

Sarah Palin is a spokesperson for the Republican party and she is on television all the time :rofl: She is clearly insane and everybody ignores her.

Does this really justify systematic murder though? I mean yes, you did have a little prison riot in your Gaza, but even in prison riots the guards don't come in and just indiscriminately kill people, saying that they're "human shields" when they're just people at home.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 22 2014 09:30am
Gold: 11,933.00
Jul 22 2014 09:29am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 22 2014 05:26pm)
If anything, that would make me most qualified to talk about genocide wouldn't it?  :lol:

But, since you asked,  the Saddam avatar and profile are there just to see which people go for the easy red herring, rather than make a coherent argument.

i didn't go for anything.
i simply asked, and you presumed i went for something ?
moving on.

This post was edited by darksoho on Jul 22 2014 09:29am
Retired Moderator
Jul 22 2014 09:32am
Quote (Skinned @ 22 Jul 2014 17:29)
Sarah Palin is a spokes person for the Republican party and she is on television all the time  :rofl:

Does this really justify systematic murder though?  I mean yes, you did have a little prison riot in your Gaza, but even in prison riots the guards don't come in and just indiscriminately kill people, saying that they're "human shields" when they're just people at home.

Like I mentioned before nothing justify murder but when someone clearly wouldn't accept you for who you are.
Whats the point talking to him?
When someone clearly takes acts in order to destroy you: Rockets, Mortar, Tunnels etc...
whats the point talking to him?
Until they accept us there wont be peace.

People at home because Hamas wont let them leave.

Leave where?
Unra facilities, The Israeli Hospital in the border, U.N Schools... and more..
Gold: 1.50
Jul 22 2014 09:33am
Quote (Many_Names @ Jul 22 2014 10:27am)
You clearly do not know what genocide and ethnic cleansing are.

Why don't you go get the definitions and post them here, just so we're all clear then.
The only person who has displayed confusion about their meaning in this thread is you.

Quote (Many_Names @ Jul 22 2014 10:26am)

"Arab new media", chopped and cut, posted buy a guy with 1 video, with 19 views (one can only assume all those views are from us here on JSP, and that's your youtube account :rofl: )

How about you post the full interview, rather than randomly having him cut into answering questions we don't get to hear.
This is a sensationalist out of context joke of a video.
Whoever posted it clearly didn't want us to watch the whole interview, just the parts that align with their beliefs.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 22 2014 09:33am
Quote (Many_Names @ Jul 22 2014 10:32am)
Like I mentioned before nothing justify murder but when someone clearly wouldn't accept you for who you are.
Whats the point talking to him?
When someone clearly takes acts in order to destroy you: Rockets, Mortar, Tunnels etc...
whats the point talking to him?
Until they accept us there wont be peace.

People at home because Hamas wont let them leave.

Leave where?
Unra facilities, The Israeli Hospital in the border, U.N Schools... and more..

Why do you expect so much Stockholm Syndrome among the Palestinians? You guys have been terrible wardens to your Gaza prison.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 22 2014 09:34am
Gold: 22,186.49
Jul 22 2014 09:38am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 22 2014 09:33am)
"Arab new media", chopped and cut, posted buy a guy with 1 video, with 19 views (one can only assume all those views are from us here on JSP, and that's your youtube account  :rofl: )

Whoa usually these video-OP-with-no-argument threads that I give the ol door.jpg have tens of thousands of views from whatever nutwing fluoriders circlejerk around it
Almost makes me curious enough to click it just to get kick out of it, but nope, mans gotta have a code
Retired Moderator
Jul 22 2014 09:44am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ 22 Jul 2014 17:33)
Why don't you go get the definitions and post them here, just so we're all clear then.
The only person who has displayed confusion about their meaning in this thread is you.

"Arab new media", chopped and cut, posted buy a guy with 1 video, with 19 views (one can only assume all those views are from us here on JSP, and that's your youtube account  :rofl: )

How about you post the full interview, rather than randomly having him cut into answering questions we don't get to hear.
This is a sensationalist out of context joke of a video.
Whoever posted it clearly didn't want us to watch the whole interview, just the parts that align with their beliefs.

yep its my account, yet this is the only part I found on the web.
I didn't edit it.
And what you hear is what he thinks.

Quote (Skinned @ 22 Jul 2014 17:33)
Why do you expect so much Stockholm Syndrome among the Palestinians?  You guys have been terrible wardens to your Gaza prison.

It wasn't a prison before they shot rockets,
+ We are not the only wardens you have their BROTHERS the Egyptians guarding the other side.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll