d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Ccleaner - A Guide To Cleaning Your Junk > Clean It Up! Make It More Efficient!
Closed New Topic
Senior Moderator
Gold: 47,105.69
Trader: Trusted
Jul 21 2014 08:22pm

The all-purpose and fast junk cleaner for your computer!

CCleaner is a program that is used to delete old junk files, broken memory references, useless registry keys that are no longer in use, and other junk files from your computer. This ensures your computer is running more smoothly and efficiently.
To download CCleaner, please visit the http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

CCleaner will clean..

Steps to install and use CCleaner

Step 1. Download CCleaner

Download CCleaner from the link provided above .

Step 2. Install CCleaner

Run the installation program that you just installed to start your CCleaner installation wizard.

Senior Moderator
Jul 21 2014 08:22pm
Step 3. Install Options

Select all the check boxes, then click "Advanced" in the bottom left corner, as shown in the picture below.

Step 4. Choose Users

If you want to install CCleaner for all users on the computer, select the first option. If you are like, and you have a computer in which you only run on one user (even if you have a guest account, etc), then choose the section option.

Step 5. Install Location

I recommend installing CCleaner in your Program Files folder inside your main disk drive.

Senior Moderator
Jul 21 2014 08:23pm
Step 6. Install and Run

After clicking "Next" then "Install" you will finish the installation. Click "Finish" to run CCleaner. It will start with an Intelligent Cookie Scan.

Step 7. Cleaning Options

Select your cleaning options, as shown below. My options are hidden, as they may contain 3rd party applications. However, the pictures shows you where to find this menu, and how it's used.

Step 8. Running CCleaner

After you select your options, you may run CCleaner (The start button is located in the bottom right).
You will be brought to a progress screen that looks like the following:

Step 9. Finish & Your Results

You are now finished, and your results will be displayed! On this computer I used as an example, over 15 gigabytes worth of junk data was cleaned for me!

Congratulations! You have now successfully ran CCleaner and cleaned your computer!

Thanks to Epiphany for the previous version of this guide.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic