d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Israel, Not So Innocent Afterall?
12313Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,888.00
Jul 21 2014 06:34pm
It seems we all should be crying crocodile tears for Israel. Poor things, the militant Hamas are attacking them! Why cant everyone just leave Israel alone? I mean it's not like Israel bothers other nations right?

But did we forget about two major terrorist attacks by Israel on their Western friends? I think not. We have the USS Liberty and the Lavon affair and much more.

Israel actually gave medals to terrorists who wanted to get America to go to war against Arab nations. And this is our best ally who we give so much monetary and military aid to? The only Democracy in the Middle East?

Check out these links for info.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

This post was edited by ffsvictory on Jul 21 2014 06:35pm
Gold: 171.76
Jul 22 2014 01:01am
Quote (ffsvictory @ Jul 21 2014 08:34pm)
It seems we all should be crying crocodile tears for Israel. Poor things, the militant Hamas are attacking them! Why cant everyone just leave Israel alone? I mean it's not like Israel bothers other nations right?

But did we forget about two major terrorist attacks by Israel on their Western friends? I think not. We have the USS Liberty and the Lavon affair and much more.

Israel actually gave medals to terrorists who wanted to get America to go to war against Arab nations. And this is our best ally who we give so much monetary and military aid to? The only Democracy in the Middle East?

Israeli only doesn't like terrorist activity against itself.... With the way the utilize terrorist attacks you'd think they were running a business of it.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 580.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 22 2014 03:06am
Quote (ffsvictory @ 22 Jul 2014 02:34)

I am not familiar with the USS liberty but think about it.
If Israel did bomb the USS liberty and the American said nothing about it what would they hide?
I mean what could be more horrific then blowing their boat? that they prefer to hide then open it?
Gold: 22,189.49
Jul 22 2014 03:17am
Quote (Many_Names @ Jul 22 2014 03:06am)
I am not familiar with the USS liberty

Are you grew up and never learned about basic history of your country?
OH SORRY PARD, I am not familiar with Iran contra never heard of it, but if america did sell weapons to extremists and nobody knew about it, then nothing could have been wrong? I mean why would anyone ever hide such a thing

I have to say, thats the most ridiculous shill post I've read on this forum, and that is a very high bar, props to you
I rate it 50 rachel corries
Retired Moderator
Jul 22 2014 03:22am
Quote (Goomshill @ 22 Jul 2014 11:17)
Are you grew up and never learned about basic history of your country?
OH SORRY PARD, I am not familiar with Iran contra never heard of it, but if america did sell weapons to extremists and nobody knew about it, then nothing could have been wrong? I mean why would anyone ever hide such a thing

I have to say, thats the most ridiculous shill post I've read on this forum, and that is a very high bar, props to you
I rate it 50 rachel corries

USS liberty is not my history, its your history.

Jul 22 2014 03:39am
Quote (Many_Names @ Jul 22 2014 03:22am)
USS liberty is not my history, its your history.

Oh I very much agree, its not your history, Israel doesn't teach about the Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, Rachel Corrie, Operation Damocles, Lillehammer Affair, the Dubai stolen passport assassination, Peace Flotilla massacre or the fact palestinians existed before 1948
Just like how Japan doesn't teach world war 2 in its history books either :rofl:
Gold: 1,551.00
Jul 22 2014 03:41am

They even have Putin scared for his life apparently(?)
Can someone translate?

:29 :mellow:
Retired Moderator
Jul 22 2014 03:54am
Quote (Goomshill @ 22 Jul 2014 11:39)
Oh I very much agree, its not your history, Israel doesn't teach about the Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, Rachel Corrie, Operation Damocles, Lillehammer Affair, the Dubai stolen passport assassination, Peace Flotilla massacre or the fact palestinians existed before 1948
Just like how Japan doesn't teach world war 2 in its history books either  :rofl:

Rachel Corrie is a an Idiot who stood infront of 50 tons D9.
What is there to learn here?
USS Liberty is a United State Navy Ship what it has to do with Israelis?
Flotilla wasn't a massacre.
Palestinians did not exist before 1967.
They are Egyptian and Jordanian decedents.
Even the Great "Yassar Arafat" who said he is a Palestinian refugee was born in Egypt.
Its nice how you tell someone a lie for so long and they eventually believe it "Joseph Goebbels"

This post was edited by Many_Names on Jul 22 2014 03:55am
Jul 22 2014 03:58am
I find the collective selective recollection an interesting phenomenon
I mean, the USA is some five hundred times bigger than israel, which is a tenth the size of my state alone, and been around an extra 238 years for history to pile itself up
Yet if someone asked me about the gaspee affair, or dred scott, or bleeding kansas, or john brown, I'd chirp right up, let alone anything 20th century like iran contra, ludlow, or tulsa.

Amazing how those inconvenient bits of history just pass right through the sieve
Jul 22 2014 04:05am
Quote (Many_Names @ Jul 22 2014 03:54am)
Rachel Corrie is a an Idiot who stood infront of 50 tons D9.

Just like that idiot in tienanmen square who stood in front of a tank, he got what was coming to him too

USS Liberty is a United State Navy Ship what it has to do with Israelis?

The fact israelis murdered the crew
What kind of shill excuse is that? Japan should start using that excuse

"Worrd war 2 was never fought on the mainrand, nor on american soirr either, so what does it have to do with either of us? We wirr not need teach in history books XD"

Flotilla wasn't a massacre.

The boston massacre got that name with only 5 dead, and israel killed 10 humanitarians on a peace mission

Palestinians did not exist before 1967.

And americans didnt exist before 1492

Its nice how you tell someone a lie for so long and they eventually believe it "Joseph Goebbels"

Israel is a shining example isn't it
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12313Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll