d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > To My Israeli Friends > Please Read
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,140.00
Jul 22 2014 10:00am
Quote (darksoho @ Jul 22 2014 11:33am)
Vietnam was a lose-lose.
Lebanon was... rofl..

makes me wonder how many Americans believes Israel lost... LMAO ;/
oh dear.. :))

even better than losing\winning.. makes me wonder how many here thinks we are to blame
for Lebanon.. maybe we even started it... rofl..

dont lump all Americans in with the loony left crowd. if california and new york would fall of the map you would see America isn't as oblivious to reality as it seems.
Gold: 11,933.00
Jul 22 2014 10:03am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 22 2014 05:53pm)
The goal:  move a far superior force into Lebanon and destroy Hezbollah.

What happened:  Shot a lot of bullets, withdrew without destroying Hezbollah.

Nobody would have voted for Hamas if not for the blockade.  They were the only social service providers in Gaza.

Just like Lebanon and Hezbollah....Hezbollah had the buildings in South Lebanon knocked down by the IDF put back up within weeks, before even a government response.

Yes, the whole world believes you lost that war.  It is pretty apparent you did.  "We will destroy Hezbollah" lol, trying to kill ideas with tanks and mortars.

I just want to know where the sanctions are at this point.  You're like Bush declaring "Mission Accomplished".

what an idiotic comment. "shot a lot of bullets" pfffft... wow we are smart today aren't we.

Hezbollah admitted at the end, if they knew Israel will do all the things we did they would have never
started the spark that started that war.

you cant destroy in one big party a terror group as big as them. Napalm and Nuke like U.S used in the past are not part of the party.

we brought Lebanon 30-40 years back when it was over.

so "FAIL" is a misplaced word here.

im glad you follow YouTube and CNN and Wiki that doesn't mean you know how things went.

Lebanon lost in 2006. i can confirm that from inside. so whatever you say.. keep on saying.
it wont matter one bit.

the northern border hasn't seen this quiet for over 25 years.
there is a good reason for it LOL.

This post was edited by darksoho on Jul 22 2014 10:07am
Gold: 278.59
Jul 22 2014 10:18am
The fun thing with this "free palestine" thing is facebookers.

People posting videos on arab soldiers killing arabs and claim its IDF killing civilian palestines when the soldiers in the video look like dirty arabs and speak arabic.
Then they post links to news sites reporting that the videos are from iraq or syria w/e and not Palestine or Israel, and then they call media liars and that they are protecting Israel.

Lol.
Gold: 22,189.49
Jul 22 2014 10:21am
Quote (TooL89 @ Jul 22 2014 10:00am)
dont lump all Americans in with the loony left crowd. if california and new york would fall of the map you would see America isn't as oblivious to reality as it seems.

If califrisco and naw yawrk fell off the map, there wouldn't be enough america left to bake an apple pie
Theres a reason we aren't all humming dixie and being carried around on rickshaws by tyrone and jamal
Gold: 2,140.00
Jul 22 2014 10:26am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 22 2014 12:21pm)
If califrisco and naw yawrk fell off the map, there wouldn't be enough america left to bake an apple pie
Theres a reason we aren't all humming dixie and being carried around on rickshaws by tyrone and jamal

there would only be the people left who actually know how to keep the morons in california and new york alive. id love to see what happens if shit really hit the fan in this country. as soon as those trucks stopped rolling in with shipments of food the real lols would begin.

if it wasnt for the fairy left coast, the assholes in the east coast and the wonderful union cities that are now crumbling, this country would be in alright shape.
Jul 22 2014 10:53am
The political clout of the truck driver lobby is measured in yardsticks and motion lotion and written on swindle sheets
I'm so very shaken to my bones by the magnitude of the power they wield and enormous burden of responsibility society places on them.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 22 2014 11:19am
Quote (TooL89 @ Jul 22 2014 11:26am)
there would only be the people left who actually know how to keep the morons in california and new york alive. id love to see what happens if shit really hit the fan in this country. as soon as those trucks stopped rolling in with shipments of food the real lols would begin.

if it wasnt for the fairy left coast, the assholes in the east coast and the wonderful union cities that are now crumbling, this country would be in alright shape.

I live in Ohio, I'd give them a hand.
Jul 22 2014 11:57am
I heard something to the same effect by a cotton plantation boss about the northern industry, but that damn yankee rifle they load on sunday put them in their place
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll